H

Homer J Pimpin

my new favorite site...it's like the onion for football fans

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KC Chiefs player kills girlfriend then self.

just found this on Yahoo:

Reports are just coming in regarding a tragedy involving the Kansas City Chiefs, but here's what we know at this time. According to KCTV-5 News in Kansas City, an Chiefs player shot and killed his girlfriend at a house near 54th street and Chrysler Avenue on Saturday morning.

The player then drove to a practice facility near the team's main campus and took his own life. The team's Arrowhead practice facility was evacuated and is currently on police lockdown.

"We can confirm that there was an incident at Arrowhead earlier this morning," the team said in a statement this morning. "We are cooperating with authorities in their investigation."

According to FOX Sports' Jay Glazer, the name of the player will not be revealed until his family is informed. Glazer also reports that Chiefs players have been asked to assemble at the team's main facility so that they can be informed of all the details.

The Chiefs are scheduled to play the Carolina Panthers at Arrowhead at 1:00 PM ET Sunday.

earliest rumors are calling Jovan Belcher the player involved.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hey, Ben's never been charged with anything. Funny site, though.

Crazy what happened in KC. Pioli and Crennel reportedly saw the suicide. Is this gonna tank the season even more for the Cheifs, if that's possible, or will this rally the team to be closer, and play better?

H

Homer J Pimpin

yup they were there and so was a cop as soon as the cop steped out of his car he took a coupla steps and bam........it is crazy and sad poor Romeo guy can't catch a break

H

Homer J Pimpin

NotACop....lol......for some reason I smell bacon in the ole football thread.....
and suddenly just like that Alex Smith is looking pretty good.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lotta close matches today, 2 OT games already and @ least one more decided in the final seconds.......

this Ravens/Steelers game's looking good too.
both defenses are fired up hard!

H

Homer J Pimpin

Hell YeaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:woohoo::woohoo:Thats the Charlie I remember Chuck was CLUTCH cause Mike Wallace and Emanual Sanders tried their best to give the game away....But not Chuck he said Heath we got this ! and they had it! great game all the way around well, just to be clear it could have been 34-20 if Mike Wallace hadn't droped a sure td and Charlie hadn't of over thrown him wide open in the end zone.....so really the steelers d was really good again they are hittin their stride,Troy's back James Harrision is just starting to get LOUD and being his usual self...Woodley will be back next week and the steelers top 3 corners really pulled it together lately and have been shutting wr's down.....I am happy with the Steelers D...gotta love Lebau....Damn Charlie,I'm still pumped up he made a couple mistakes but in crunch time he was right there and his passes were looking crisp and pretty.sorry guys I get emotional over the Steelers they are up there in my top 4 great loves and passions.......when they have horrible, ugly loses like last week I'll rip um up and when the 3rd string qb steps in and delivers a gritty clutch win in Baltamore...Well everything's ok again and the universe is back in balance.

picture.php

can you see the grey facial hair ?

watts

ohms
Veteran
yes good win for steelers.

how bout this.. I'm in a 12 man league and the league has 2 QB per team. I had last pick in the draft so got stuck with Michael Vick and Alex Smith as my QB's... Well I was actually winning a few weeks with them but they have both been out for 3 weeks so I had to get Mark sanchez and Byron Leftwich. Well leftwich is injured so I've been havign to use Mark Sanchez and Christian Ponder. LOL and WOW at sanchez.. that guy got me -7 points today. I was doign decent in the league and a chance to make playoffs but that's out of the question now. Probably the worst luck I've ever had in fantasy football. Good thing I joined a few other leagues and I've been #1 the whole season in those.

H

Homer J Pimpin

I have a new found respect for Brady Quinn after seeing his post game interview and I'll tell ya what he may not be the best qb but he honestly seems like an actual decent person and that is good to see in the nfl.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, saw some of that afternoon game, Batch had a few ugly throws in the first half but the second half he started showing he had some juice left in that arm, just needed to shake the rust off i guess.
How did Polamalu look, did he play a lot of snaps?

I guess Sanchez will report for backup duty, probably on a different team. He's had a bad year for sure, but maybe he can energize his career somewhere else...

I dont think the J-E-T-S can get rid of Sanchize they just gave him a 3 yr extension, lol, so unless they wanna cough up 8.6 mil just to get rid of him they're stuck...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
kaep needs to get his ass back on the bench, this is just rediculous...he is 100% responsible for that game going into OT...running 17yds backwards into the endzone displays horrible situational awareness...more late audibles forcing unecessary timeouts...too many holding calls on o line, trying to protect a moving pocket. Gore and our D would have secured the W if not for kaps inexperience/mistakes. Roman called a pretty conservative game too, not very many long shots seemingly to keep kaep from throwing picks because he realizes the potential for int's. Am I the only one that caught joe staley's big ass smile after kaep tossed the pitch over ginn's head? He looked as happy that kaep fucked up as I did! We all know the team(mainly last yrs squad) wants alex leading the way into the playoffs, aside from maybe moss and manningham. JH has already said they will stick w/ kaep vs dolphins, either he is just trying to give bellichick limeted tape to game plan with, or is that dilusional and contradictive...imho a hot hand is the one that's 18 of 19 2 td's 70% completion, that doesn't make mistakes that give the opposition their only points...I'll wait to see what happens in new england before I decide wheter or not harbaugh is a mad scientist or an indecisive egomaniac, but as of right now it feels like he might have a trick up his sleeve I just hope the team doesn't lose faith in the team or we will have a dissapointing playoff run.

Status
Not open for further replies.