What's new

NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well, after more difficulties than I anticipated, finally got my wagers in on you wager. eu.
Hope this site doesn't f- me...
Put 20 each on the Cowboys and Chargers, and 25 on the Eagles.
Yes, I feel confident that I am just as clueless as before. :wtf:

All those Belichick coordinators keep getting head coaching jobs cause owners think some of that Pats magic has rubbed off on them; only thing is you can bring the Pats system to a team, but without Tom Brady to run it things might not go as well...
Who's McMorris?

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Well, after more difficulties than I anticipated, finally got my wagers in on you wager. eu.
Hope this site doesn't f- me...
Put 20 each on the Cowboys and Chargers, and 25 on the Eagles.
Yes, I feel confident that I am just as clueless as before. :wtf:

All those Belichick coordinators keep getting head coaching jobs cause owners think some of that Pats magic has rubbed off on them; only thing is you can bring the Pats system to a team, but without Tom Brady to run it things might not go as well...
Who's McMorris?

CHARGERS?

R U HIGH????

Hope so!

Your bookie mus luv U!!

;-)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm about to give up on the Jets as my lifelong favorite team, don't know how many years I have left so why squander them rooting for the likes of Ryan (never liked him) & losers like Sanchez (I like just as much as Ryan) when I have options.

Although I initially predicted (was resigned to) the Pats to win SB42 but was happy to see the Giants steal their glory. Knowing that Nick Buoniconti & the rest of the surviving '72 Dolphins were crackin' corks made me smile ear to frikkin' ear.

As good as Tom Brady is I could never root for the Pats, hated them for just too long. Here's one of my favorite Brady clips.......

[YOUTUBEIF]5lk-wWUQKBg[/YOUTUBEIF]

of course they did manage to score 17 points the next time they met in Super Bowl 46, however that would be exactly 5 points short of beating the Giants.

OK, all the patriot hatred aside if the Pats were playing the Cowboys in any given SB, I'm the worlds biggest Patriots fan!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ohhhh-kay, so that one didn't work out so well.
Maybe I should stick to over-under bets, those i seem to really have no clue on...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I have to admit, the constant media scrutiny of the team makes it that more painful for Jets fans during a losing season. It seems like the reporters are intentionally trying to bring strife to that team, like those anonymous quotes from players that Tebow was terrible. That's a shitty thing to do to your own team, if you're a reporter. Of course Tebow is sometimes terrible as a qb; his passes are at least 30% of the time uncatchable, and in general has below average accuracy for an nfl qb, but 10-15% of the time he'll uncork a throw Brady would be proud of. But he's a winner, and why Ryan didn't start him when Sanchize (ill still call him that, albeit sarcastically) was losing games with his to's, i dont know. Maybe Sanchize has a sex tape of Ryan and his wife, which is usually meant as a joke but could be in play here, Ryan does like to get freaky on camera.

I like the guy's personality but maybe because i dont follow the team as much. i do appreciate his blunt honesty, which is rare for coaches who tend to speak as if they're being cross examined, talking but saying as little as possible. Ryan, he usually just says whats on his mind, which the ny media have feasted on, no doubt. If they were smart, they would start writing stories about how he shouldnt be fired just so he'll keep giving them juicy answers.

Do you get rid of him? I dont know, he hasn't found his QB and an OC that can help him win a championship. It's apparent that it's not Sanchize, and it wont be Tebow cause Ryan hates how he looks in practice, maybe McElroy could be a steadying hand at QB. Someone accurate, good pocket awareness, able to move the chains could do a lot for that offense. Shonn Greene is just another guy, but Bilal Powell looks talented, get their receivers healthy, maybe they could be a good team with McElroy under center. Just need someone who doesnt panic and throw into covered receivers.

Orrrrr, there's rumor that the Jets would be interested in Vick. Replace one inaccurate, turnover prone qb with another one? OF COURSE that's what the Jets would do, make some stupid broadway move like that only to have it backfire and tank yet another season.
So, I guess I see your point, Stoner. Maybe you just need new ownership. The Band Aid heir keeps messing with the operation. Trading for a qb that your coach has no use for? A popular qb whose presence probably rattled the nerves of an already shaky incumbent? Dude is a trust fund kid who's never had to work for his money, has always had his fortune managed by professionals, and now treats the Jets like i treat my fantasy football team, only if i sucked at fantasy football.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I hope I dont regret doing this....

Starting Shonn Greene! over Frank Gore and BenJarvis

AJ Green please show up today!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

OMG!!! the television lineup for todays games SUCK, all except SF/Seattle for tonight.

I'll be tracking a few on the computer instead.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

a win, a lose and a tie for your efforts Booey, were you getting an even 3 on Dallas?

I'm gettin' killed here.......

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I got 2.5 on Dallas, so that was a loss.
So I won 18.18, lost 18.18, and pushed, so break even week for me.
Sorry, Stoner. I should have know those were lock games, they weren't even close.
Bears actually look competent on offense. Against a good defense, no less.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.