Like a Wing
Veteran
Oh boy

Oh boy

o-COLIN-KAEPERNICK-TATTOOS-570.jpg

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I have to disagree ss, gore Hasn't had a 100yd game since kap took over, and has only caught the ball a total of 2 times in that period, yes the td was nice but it was a similar check down to what alex typically delivers to 21 on a regular basis, just so happend to be in the endzone this time., also if you look at that play kap forced it and put frank in the position to take the big shot at his hips...we'd be sooooo fucked with no gore or hunter. We'll all see on sunday...trust I'm a superfan and I hate to be looking at it like this but it's just the way I see things going. More turnovers, offensive penalties, and injuries to key players....things that all the alex haters fail to take into account?

H

Homer J Pimpin

Pretty upset with jim harbaugh's decision to go with kaepernick... My gut is telling me he will have at least 2 ints vs rams, and will set up either a TE or wideout up to catch a big hit across the middle. He's too careless if not for the moss PI and two pick 6's we would have lost to new orleans without a doubt in my mind. Trys to force plays into tight double coverage etc. I know he's athletic and has a cannon but he had trouble getting some snaps off in time due to late audibles etc...harbaugh might have made a big mistake although I realize we have a slight lead in the division so now would be the best time to try things out, but unless kap is perfect in st louis I'll keep sittin here pushin for alex! Too good this season to be on the bench imho.

Dude I'm with ya on one thing....I like Alex Smith, I do not think he is Elite or great but he's smart with the football he's alot like Ryan Fitzpatrick only with out the gun slinger mentality which makes him more reliable...But one thing I've learned from being a Steeler fan is you can't doubt a Harbaugh....besides Tomlin (I have a love/ hate thing going on with him)..The Harbaugh's are the best 2 coaches in the league right now.Yes Alex Smith is getting yet another raw deal from the niners but Harbaugh is not frivilous with his decisions you can trust him.......That pic of Kappernick that fly by night posted wouldn't build my confidence in him though that's for sure......What's he think he's Keanu ?
picture.php

picture.php

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I only post the bet line for entertainment
value, I don't condone gambling at all.......

Do you have a gambling problem?

Call Gamblers Anonymous: 1-800-GAMBLER
(10 to 1 odds it'll help you) ;)

H

Homer J Pimpin

Harbaughs are excellent coaches, but the best? No. That honor goes to the Mad Scientist Bill Belichick. NO ONE can game plan like him. NO ONE.

if by gameplan you mean cheat then I'm on board

:laughing:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harbaughs are excellent coaches, but the best? No. That honor goes to the Mad Scientist Bill Belichick. NO ONE can game plan like him. NO ONE.

Do I really need to remind you that the oldest coach in the game is Belichicks lord & master??? Tom Coughlin OWNS Belichick & the Patriots.

Super Bowl 42 the NY Football Giants
decimate the Patriots perfect season.
tom-coughlin.jpg

Super Bowl 46 <----- Repeat is NO fluke
embarrassing the Patriots once again :)
tom-coughlin-e0ec861102dc3abe.jpg

Final drive by NY Football Giants in Super Bowl 42
[YOUTUBEIF]84aVCTfOu5E[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Bill's got a history with handshakes... just ask Mangini

On a side note I can say as a lifelong New Englander and Pats fan the 08 superbowl was one of the greatest upsets I ever witnessed, it transcended the game....(it took me a few yrs to get to that level of acceptance)

Now last yrs was just lemonjuice in an already salted wound but I gotta tip my cap to Coughlin.......again :noway:

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Fantasy Football....getting down to playoff time!

Before last night's game, I was going to come on here and ask the visitors to this thread if I should start Brees or Colin Kaep. I decided against it. I mean, I knew what most people would say, so I just went with Brees at the last minute even though I had already put Kaep in as my starter for the week.

I made the swap about 2 minutes before the game started and felt pretty good about it. Brees has been a fantasy points bonanza throughout most of the season. Plus, this game was pretty much a must win for the saints and they were fired up.

BIG MISTAKE. Could Brees have choked any harder? 5 picks? Lance Moore dropped a pass in the end zone my sister could have caught. Ingram falls down when he should have just walked in for the score. I mean, wtf was that? Now, watch Kaep have the game of his life on the road in St. Louis. Great. Just great. I should have known....these last minute position switches hardly ever work out.

Thank God I've already clinched a playoff spot in my league.

HB.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Ive noticed this year ...When teams have to play on Thursday... the fantasy #'s are always down across the board... I havent seen a game yet this year on Thursday where multiple players have awsome games.... Bench Thursday players! Football is too brutal on the body to play in such a short time span again... those extra couple days really help the body recover...

Im starting Andy Dalton on Kaep... Kaep has more potential...Red Rocket has been good ol reliable ...

Watch come Monday my post is just like the Drew Brees one lol Dont you love this shit

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
And conversely, Brees had a terrible game with 5 int's and no td's, breaking his record for consecutive games with a td pass... Matt Ryan wasn't so hot either.

Status
Not open for further replies.