DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
they wear sweatpants eh?

I never understood that game, but I also never really tried to get into it

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Leftwich must be made of glass; he gutted it out but turned out he was playing with broken ribs. And a hurt shoulder. Something with Steeler's qb's and their ribs and shoulders...
Up next: charlie batch and whatever street free agent they like most...

Sooo... who thinks this Colin Kaepernick thing is for real? Rostered him in one league, maybe he'll get better and better, throughout the fantasy playoffs? After Stafford gave me 5 pts this week, and my only other QB is Flacco, I'm nervous. Flacco has had one good game in the last month plus, and Stafford is as likely to score single digit points as he is 25...

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Wow, what a game last night!! Colin Kap looked in control the whole game and that 9er D made the Bears offense look incredibly ineffective.

I heard a blurb on the radio before the game about how if the 9ers can keep the turnovers to a minimum, they should win the game. Well, not only did they not turn the ball over, but they also used some excellent offensive play calling that kept the Bears guessing. Those wham runs with Gore slicing up the middle were beautiful plays.

Anyone else think John Gruden is one of the better commentators to come on in quite a while? I really like his insights and the guy obviously loves football. Too bad he's going to get offered a coaching position soon by either an NCAA team or an NFL team.

Toss up as to when Smith is coming back, but I won't be hurt to see Cap get another start against New Orleans next week. The guy is that good when he doesn't get too wild. He's great on his feet and sensing the pressure, but the guy really needs to start practicing how to slide. We can't afford to have him and Smith hurt.

Surprised at how easy it was for the 9er D to get to Campbell. I almost started to feel bad for the guy. Just no protection from his O-line whatsoever. No wonder Cutler gets sacked so much! HAHAHA! GO 9ers!!!!

HB.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Texans secondary was torched by Chad Henne. In the end Texans gutted it out and came out with a victory. 9-1 is looking real sweet. Short week with a Thanksgiving game in The Motor City.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Supposedly Gruden is signing to the TN Vols but they aren't going to announce it till the end of NCAA or NFL season. I do like him as commentator on Monday Night Football but he's too good to sit back long term and commentate right now.

H

Homer J Pimpin

Leftwich must be made of glass; he gutted it out but turned out he was playing with broken ribs. And a hurt shoulder. Something with Steeler's qb's and their ribs and shoulders...
Up next: charlie batch and whatever street free agent they like most...

Sooo... who thinks this Colin Kaepernick thing is for real? Rostered him in one league, maybe he'll get better and better, throughout the fantasy playoffs? After Stafford gave me 5 pts this week, and my only other QB is Flacco, I'm nervous. Flacco has had one good game in the last month plus, and Stafford is as likely to score single digit points as he is 25...

lol.....the guy who toughs out 4 qtrs with broken ribs is made of glass but if it were you ,you'd be layed up in a hospital bed ringing a buzzer so they can clean the deficate off of your backside....oh the irony of it all.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Made of glass meaning he seems fragile. He had 3 ankle injuries during his time with the Jags and Atlanta that aborted or ended 3 seasons, an elbow injury with the Bucs that ended a season, a knee injury in 2010 preseason, a broken arm last year that ended his season. I'm surprised you dont know this.
Not questioning his toughness. I remember in college he finished a game on a broken ankle, his o-line carrying him from spot to spot.
But for a big guy, he sure doesn't seem to be able to withstand the pounding in the nfl without getting injured.
Da Bears are not immune to his, last two seasons have been sabotaged by Cutler injuries, first the knee in the NFC championship and then a thumb last year. Neither one of which seemed that 'serious'; i think someone like Roethlisberger would have played through them, but what do i know...

H

Homer J Pimpin

Made of glass meaning he seems fragile. He had 3 ankle injuries during his time with the Jags and Atlanta that aborted or ended 3 seasons, an elbow injury with the Bucs that ended a season, a knee injury in 2010 preseason, a broken arm last year that ended his season. I'm surprised you dont know this.
Not questioning his toughness. I remember in college he finished a game on a broken ankle, his o-line carrying him from spot to spot.
But for a big guy, he sure doesn't seem to be able to withstand the pounding in the nfl without getting injured.
Da Bears are not immune to his, last two seasons have been sabotaged by Cutler injuries, first the knee in the NFC championship and then a thumb last year. Neither one of which seemed that 'serious'; i think someone like Roethlisberger would have played through them, but what do i know...

I knew what you ment,was just playing around......he does get hurt alot....but to play 4 qtrs with a broken rib is impressive if yopu ask me....no wonder he missed all those throws...well good ole Charlie is next in line and welcome back Plaxico Burress to the black and gold........

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no ben, no leftwich...charlie batch???
steelers are fucked!

after a much needed bye week, the Gmen are gonna stomp the "fudge" packers!

how fucking scary do the niners look w/ big colin as qb???
time to bench smith and roll in the future!

H

Homer J Pimpin

The remaining games favor the Steelers....Browns twice ,Ravens once more ( we will win that game mark my words) and Cincy again with San Diego thrown in......And Charlie is as good as Leftwich except he doesnt have fractured ribs so he should be able to hit the open reciever.......Plus Plaxico gives ya the goaleline fade nows he's back thats the one Wallace cant seem to get the hang of......We are on pace to either win the division or at least get a wildcard.....

DocCrow

The remaining games favor the Steelers....Browns twice ,Ravens once more ( we will win that game mark my words) and Cincy again with San Diego thrown in......And Charlie is as good as Leftwich except he doesnt have fractured ribs so he should be able to hit the open reciever.......Plus Plaxico gives ya the goaleline fade nows he's back thats the one Wallace cant seem to get the hang of......We are on pace to either win the division or at least get a wildcard.....

I am throwing my BS card. The Steelers were barely holding it together with big Ben. Ravens win that div, followed by the Bengals. Wild cards are going to go to the Bengals and the Colts, look at the schedules.

H

Homer J Pimpin

I am throwing my BS card. The Steelers were barely holding it together with big Ben. Ravens win that div, followed by the Bengals. Wild cards are going to go to the Bengals and the Colts, look at the schedules.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: ok there swami

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Batch is a good guy, a native son of Pittsburgh who's living the dream of playing for his hometown team. But at 37 years old and his best days about 10 years behind him, he's at best a serviceable fill-in till Roethlisberger comes back. If he can make some throws and avoid turnovers, the Steelers might be ok with their platoon of RB's and a defense that has finally found its way sans Polamalu...
It would be interesting to see who Tomlin and co. pick up to back up Batch. People are talking about Jerrod Johnson and Tyler Palko...

EDIT: Also, the Bengals have a legit offense, they crush bad defenses. Still need more production from the run game than the 3+ ypc that the Law Firm is giving them to be an elite offense, but they're not a bad team. Their defense would need to catch fire like Arizona's back in '08 for them to make a run in the playoffs...

Last edited:

azez

Veteran
whos got it better than the niners
two qbs
4 wrs
4 running backs, 1 superbowl champ sitting all year
linemen up the ass
and me as a fan
whos got it better than us...........?
nobody
peace