What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
how the hell did you know i got strong forearms and shoulders pops?making noodles is on my list for sure.
you been eating chicken livers pops?my mom gets gout sometimes.she says its like tons of tiny needles.gout is from eating all kinds of different foods like organs,shellfish,even red meat and alcohol.it very well could be gout.also certain medications can cause it.
yeah im looking for a small kettle grill.probably find one for 30 bucks.i used to have one but im sure it got thrown away or stolen.i really hope its not gout pops but if your walking ok it probably isnt.idk never had it but my mom had to use crutches

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah man, my bil who is one tough hombre was laid up on the couch because of the gout in his toe
i dont really drink much beer and i kind of eat a balance of red and white meat, but diet def is a major factor
you mention liver
we went out for vietnameese food today and there was this weird cat food looking paste
it was amazing so i asked what it was, it was some kind of pate with all the guts in it
i asked the lady what it was called but should have had her write it down for me
i would buy a whole thing of it and just sit there with good bread

i hope you mom is doing good man and you should totally get a small grill
its getting to summer so you can sit outside and grill your food while drinking and enjoying your surroundings
/btw, how do you like your new digs?

shithawk420

Veteran
if this link dont work.my computer is acting up but if it dont work just look up bobby hill has gout.never been a fan of organs.pate maybe but thats it.i fucking hate liverwurst.my neighbor in GA would fry up deer hearts and eat them like a steak.no thanks to that.by digs you mean my new place?well it beats my old place.ive got the master bedroom with a walk in closet.its bigger than those japanese cafe capsules that some people live in.miss my garage though.house is old.about 100 years old or close to it.best thing is neighbors dont bother me.kinda lonely though.but my boy is always a handful.youd never believe he was 13.almost as fast as a whippet.theres a lot to do around here but no way to get there.gotta figure out what im gonna do with my car.my buddy wants it gone.damn german engineering.gotta make things complicated

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
link works fine man
yeah digs = pad in pops speak; thats cool you have more room in the new place and its good the neighbors dont bother you
100y/o house, sounds like a trip
/is it haunted?1
whats the deal with your car man? that sux
how far is town from where you are at? maybe you could get a bike or even a fancy ebike and just cruise in style

shithawk420

Veteran
nah its not haunted.it actually dont look that old.must of been remodeled.i dont even kmow whats wrong with my car.its a fully loaded 01 VW Passat with around 100,000 miles.it was running fine until i got an oil change and park it in my very clean garage and then all the oil just spilled everywhere.im hoping it could just be a gasket but of coarse with these german cars nothing is simple and cheap.its a nice car and in good shape but it was my grandpas car so its not something i just wanna say fuck it ya know?
it might not be chicago but its still Davenport.im not in a bad neighborhood that i know of but theres still questionable people.i would never ride a bike around here.its like a maze.i can see me getting hit too easy or robbed.dollar tree is in walking distance so i can get neccessities.aww man,i was in dollar tree today and this smoking black chick was wearing a little bikini.i wish i could of saw more but didnt wanna be rude.your probably used to it being in cali but we dont get that kinda eye candy often

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ah right, I think ive noticed that too, searing up a t-bone in the skillet the bone gets burned before the meats gets a good crust. Do you press on the meat a bit then to get good contact with the pan? Maybe you lose juices that way if you press too much.

Yeah Pop I think with pasta it’s eggs and flour, not so much water and flour like with bread.
Here’s the dough I made for ham rolls, and the finished product with chopped up ham, cheese and onions inside. It was alright, kind of a lot of bread, should have put more filling inside but it wasn’t bad. Used about 3 cups of flour and 2 cups of warm water, plus a spoonful of yeast, a little sugar and salt, let it rise for a few hours, wasn’t too bad.
dough.jpg
ham roll.jpg

Ur right Pop that Ram’s O-line has to be healthy this season if theyre to have any chance at a winning record, stafford still has a very good arm but he’s one of the most immobile QBs in the league, if he gets knocked around again it’s a matter of when he gets hurt not if.

I think u mentioned earlier that you had some strong forearms, Hawk, not sure when though.
Yeah this dough was messy but I used a spoon to stir it up and just rolled it out on an oiled baking sheet so I didn’t have to clean up my countertop to roll it out. It wasn’t too much work actually, I could see people just mixing up some dough in the morning (flour, water, yeast, etc in a bowl with a spoon) letting it rise during the day and making rolls or a loaf in the afternoon. If you get good at it you could have fresh baked bread everyday without too much trouble.

Maybe u could find a small kettle grill at the goodwill, Hawk, there’s always good deals to be had there. And like Pops said you could even do some smoking on it too. You ever smoked meats before, or it’s all just grilling and reverse searing for u?

Hawk might be on to something, gout usually affects the big toe also. Hopefully it resolves on its own but if it is gout should be easy enough to treat, u got decent insurance right?

A VW passat, even an old one, should last longer than 100K miles, sucks that its sprayed oil everywhere, hopefully it hasn’t been more damaged from the oil loss. Not sure if an engine gasket is something you could do yourself by looking at youtube videos but I guess it’s possible. Ideally you have a friend who can fix cars but it doesn’t sound like an easy job.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
the rams have a lot of ??? too
even with two of the best at their position, kupp and a.don they still have holes and its just amtter of time until the league figures out the scheme to game play for these guys
the only hope is if a few young guys step up on both sides of the ball
we will see and $tafford is not getting any younger
that dosnt look like half bad bread baba! its like you own gourmet hot pocket
have you ever just made a loaf of bread for eating?
i got the mrs a bread machine once and for a while we had fresh bread all the time but then she kind of lost interest in it
a vw passat should still be running great at 100k
vw make good cars but like you said it might be hard to work on them on your own
if i wasnt for it being your grandpas i would say sell it and take them money and get yourself something else, but cars are expensive man
i dident know you lived in an area where you could get robbed just riding your bike around in the day
at least there is a dollar tree close by so you can get snanks and stuff
some of them have frozen food too so you could totally set up with what you get
pics of chicks in bikinis! wtf? why is she just walking around dressed like that
its because she wanted your attnetion hawk! you should have said hello

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
That bread looks good baba.nah I didn't press the meat.probabaly be for nothing cause the meat will just spring back up cause of the bone.i probably could go to goodwill and find a grill but they aren't cheap in the city here.i could probably get a new one on Amazon for 10 bucks more.they had a sale.might of missed it.
Yeah working out and being a farmer and roofing has given me some strong arms.havent been active lately though.the problem with the car is I can't find anybody who will help me.all I gotta do is jack the fucker up and look under there.it might just be a gasket.but all I know are pos self centered assholes who won't help me.even if I had a jack I can't get to my car.its an hour away.i swear I'm starting to lose my patience.all the times I've helped people I can't even borrow a jack.fuck these motherfuckers.
So I guess Brady bought a piece of the Raiders.so that's where the rumors got mixed up.kind of an odd buy but whatever.with his dirty cheating ways maybe they got a shot at the superbowl now

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ur right, JJ watt was winning 3 Def player of the year awards and his team was awful, one year they went 2-14. On the bright side, if they do finish as a bottom team they have their 1st rd draft pick next year for the first time in like 8 yrs. If they finish last in the league they could select caleb williams 1st overall, he’s the USC quarterback so the LA fans know him well.

Haha yeah it does kind of look like a hot pocket. It was a little denser than I liked, I think I should have kneaded it more and let it rise twice instead of just once. If I make bread in the future I might just make stuff like burger or hot dog buns, not sure. Also I found a recipe for pizza dough for a pan pizza cooked in a cast iron skillet, that might be interesting.

Yeah Hawk I don’t think goodwill is that cheap anymore, maybe someone on craigslist or facebook marketplace will sell you their old grill for cheap, like $5-10 if they really want to get rid of it.

Having the car be an hour away is going to make repairs difficult, heck if it was in ur backyard it would be difficult. Hopefully youll eventually get some help to look at it, maybe later this year.

Brady was able to buy a piece of the raiders from mark davis, ur right he should have bought a piece of the patriots instead but maybe that would draw scrutiny from the league, like did he have a handshake deal with robert kraft (pats owner) while he was with the patriots?
I don’t think brady’s winning ways/cheating ways will help the raiders much this year, theyre going to need a franchise QB and derek carr wasn’t it and jimmy g is just a stop-gap. They went Def Line in the 1st rd, Tight end in the 2nd, picked a QB in the 4th, some guy out of purdue. Im not sure about their coach either, josh mcdaniels is a great Off Coordinator for the patriots but as a head coach he hasn’t been good so far.
Speaking of the patriots whats DB up to lately? I think he was walking and dieting a lot, maybe he's lost like 50lbs so far.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
anything made with fresh bread should come out pretty good!
a nice hot and warm crust and all the good fillings; chefs kiss
every try a stromboli?
pizza hut used to make thier pan pizzas in a skillet type thing, it had lots of butter and a thicker crust but was what made them good
im not a fan of the cali burrito either hawk
they are pretty good but i would just go for the carne asada, no fries or sour cream
that grilled chicken taco looks legit and i bet they have a good chicken burrito too
so i see it has some salsa and some cilantro, but what was in the third container?
/see if they have a salsa verde or green salsa next time you are there, you might like it
i dont see them at the bottom but i can see them being one of the bottom-5
/dont sleep on az and how much they shold sux
hahah, brady has bought a piece of the raiders! im sure al davis is spinning in his grave right now!
this guy brady is a $$4 whiz and i want to get on board too now!
first crypto and now the raiders
/at least the raiders have tangible value
i cant wait for pics of tommy and mark davis rubbing elbows in the super lux box

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That cali burrito looks nice, good amount of steak, see some fries in there. Little bit out of focus but I can make out the important parts. Ur right, the chicken taco looks pretty fire. You ever make ur own tacos and burritos? I feel like that’d be easy for u to do. You made that steak chimichanga fried in beef fat a while back, that was gourmet eats.

A stromboli is a good idea Pops, I’ll have to keep that in mind. I guess the difference between a stromboli and a calzone is one has tomato sauce and the other doesn’t? Im not sure, Hawk ur the cooking wizard what u think?

Rams are highly variable, if stafford is healthy all year they should win 8-9 games, maybe more, if he misses most of the season they’ll probably finish with a top 5 draft pick. We’ll see what happens, either way they should be able to turn it into a positive.

Brady is supposed to do some commentary work for Fox games so we might see him on some bears games, I think Fox has mostly NFC games and CBS had mostly AFC games. I know you wont want to see or hear him for bears or falcons broadcasts, Hawk, but im interested to see what kind of insights he has. Who knows, if he’s terrible at broadcasting maybe you’ll be able to have the last laugh.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
the things about brady is he can break down a defense in an instant and tell you what he sees on the field
while not a fan of his i have to respect that kind of insight*
the stromboli is rolled up too isnt it; we will have to wait for hawk to chime in here in this one
/too lazy* to do any googling right now
if stafford is healthy* the rams could be close to a .500, but a lot depends on his supporting cast
the defense* is soft in certain areas and im still waiting to see what kind of o'line we have
plus we need a break out year from akers and super copper to be the man of steel*
had some toher taeks but they seem to slip my mind at the moment, i guess im just getting old*

*drunk

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, the O-line will definitely be an issue, but they had so many injuries last year on the O-line that even average health will mean much better performance. I think they were down to their 5th and 6th string tackles at one point last year.
They traded jalen ramsey away too to the dolphins for a 3rd rd pick. Theyre going to be starting a lot of 2nd and 3rd yr players in the secondary, if they dont measure up they could be giving up a lot of air yards even if donald has a 20 sack season.

I picked up some cheese and pepperoni so will definitely be trying some cast iron pizzas and maybe a stromboli or two soon, will post pics when it happens.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sounds awesome baba and now i am almost craving an original pan pizza from pizza hut
i think the pizzeria i like has them too but you have to order like an hour in advance
i see the same thing as you do with the rams, a lot of the young guys need to step it up

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah,stromboli is rolled up and serves a few people.a calzone is pretty similar but folded in half and smaller.oh i got the salsa verde pops.guess i forgot it in the pic.the clear looking container was onions i think.man the red and green salsa is hot.the cali burrito had chorizo and was a little spicey.probably wont get it again but it wasnt bad.the lime chicken is fire and pretty popular.thats the ticket.and the pork belly.they dont have barria though.theres a place that sells them but its expensive.thats my next venture

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
if you ilke crunchy tacos you will love the barria
its like the french dip of the mexican world where you soak your taco in this sauce while you eat it
grinding!
thats weird i never had a california burrito with chorizo in it, but i guess they had the fries and sour cream in it and that what makes it cali?
so are you guys getting smoke from those canadian fires? i hear the east coast is getting it bad
im not sure how many fires are burning at this moment but i know what its like to live in wild fire country
the sux part is i hear some may have been intentionally set

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah thats crazy.i didnt even know about it till my friend told me.nyc and the coast is full of smoke.i dont know how the hell that happened so quick but i guess thats the nature of fire

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i saw pics of what it looked like and i remember it getting that way out here before
where everything was orange
i used to love the smell of wood smoke

/eta you know im just f'n with you hawk in the other thread brother!
xoxo

Latest posts

Latest posts