What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
I don’t think they were married but they were together for a long time. Jim carrey was married to the actress lauren holly twice; got married, then divorced, then married again. Never understood how you can divorce a person and then marry them again but maybe the puss was that good.
Yeah, a lot of medical professionals blame jenny mccarthy and people like her for not having their children immunized vs measles/smallpox etc, which are actually starting to make a comeback in certain communities. I cant say whether she's right or wrong but most of the medical literature seems to be against her position that childhood vaccinations caused her child's autism.

Matt ariata I think hit an 80 yd punt in college, if he could do that in the nfl he would have been a special teams cheat code for sure. Yeah, turns out he wasn’t present when his victim said she was gang-raped, he probably didn’t even have sex with her so it’s sad if false accusations derailed his career last year. Maybe the bills will sign him again and actually win the superbowl for once.

Did you really blow a .50 Hawk? I initially found that hard to believe but I guess higher BAC’s have been recorded, like over 1.000 BAC’s have been documented. .40 is like considered borderline close to dying but .50 is no joke. Were u super drunk at that point or was that just a normal level of drunkeness? Ur hardcore my man...
Yeah I was drunk enough the cops had to take me to the hospital when I got arrested.i meant .5 but I guess that's the same thing.my blood pressure was so the asshole cop said so how much meth did you smoke.i said i dont smoke meth ya fucking red neck pig.i just drank 3 30 packs in 5 days last week.havent drank since though.ive heard stories from doctors.i guess this one girl came in with .5 or something around there.they go to check up on her and she's missing.they found her in the cafeteria or something.not I'm not gonna be able to drink for a while.back on the alcohol pills.i guess they work a little.im sitting here drink 10% abv night quill cause I can't sleep.been up for a couple days.fucking sucks.i just heard a huge bang and now my powers out.probably gonna be days before it gets turned on.now I'm really gonna wanna drink and my doc wants to take me off the klonipin..my mom been sick.says she withdrawing from xanax.i don't believe her.
Just heard this crazy story that Scotty pipen said MJ sucked and he only was famous cause of the other players.now I heard Jordan was an asshole but to say he wasn't good is ridiculous.
Actually I haven't eaten or slept in 3 days pops.probably cause I haven't been drinking.ive been drinking nyquil and sleeping pills and still can't get to sleep.
I do wanna try a California burrito though.i will if I can get a ride today.i think it's 13 bucks but oh well

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran

Iliana walker, the accuser of matt araiza.
The san diego prosecutor sat down with her and her lawyer and outlined in specific detail why they wouldn’t prosecute araiza for rape. That audio tape isn’t publicly available but ariaza’s lawyer sent it to most nfl teams as evidence that ariaza isnt remotely guilty of any sort of sex crime. The jets worked him out last week so he might play next season, we’ll see. If he can hit 50+ yard punts for the bears I wouldn’t mind.

sausage burrito 1.jpg
sausage burrito 2.jpg

Had a McD breakfast burrito recently, they were 2 for $2.30 so got a couple, they were alright with the picante sauce. I mean, not great compared to a real restaurant but for McD and the price it was a decent meal.
sausage burrito 3.jpg

Sorry to hear ur having sleeping problems Hawk, hopefully youre able to get some zzz’s soon. It’s crazy but Michael Jordan’s second oldest son, Marcus, is dating Larsa Pippen, scottie’s ex-wife, and may be having a kid with her soon. So maybe that explains some of the animosity between them. Scottie does seem pretty bitter about Jordan’s success and all that, like u said, he never got a lifetime shoe deal like Jordan did. Were you a big bulls fan back in the 90s?
I think if you want a Cali burrito just throw some french fries in there that should be good enough. There's a thing called a french taco that's a panini-grilled burrito with meat/fries/cheese sauce so that's not far off from a cali burrito, just sub avocado for sauce and grill it.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
that girl hits all the hot mess buttons! im seeing nothing but red flags brother
not only is she doped up/drunk but she sounds like she has some major issues inside
this is not a good look for her and i would expect to hear of some kind of settlement from her counsel, they sure dont want to take this to court
that f'n sux hawk, you got any weed man?
i took it down a notch and i had the chills and sleepless nights
but i feel better now
stay off that cough syrup, its got other shit in it and could get you messed up
i did drink while i was taking it easy, but i was on a strict drink count, once i hit my number i cut myself off
yeah i still drank a lot but it was almost half what i would normally drink and i think it helped
that sux to have no power, do you have any bat packs or a solar charger you can use to keep your phone topped up?
if it wasnt so far away i would scoop you up man and take you out for something to eat brother!
i could go for a cali buritto myself but now babs is posting breakfast burittos
thats one good things about most mexi places they will serve you anything in the menu at all hours of the day
i used to eat breakfast buritos, the egg/ cheese and potatoe ones all the time
so i found these coupons for carls jr breakfast burritos!
/damn you baba!!
are they any good i might have to grab one this weekend and see
they have really good biscuits and gravy and i could grab a serving of that too!
get in the f'n'truck hawk we are going out to eat!

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah that girl is a disgusting mess.yeah ive been hearing all kinds of loud bangs all night.like fireworks or bombs.power is back on but that still doesnt explain why there was a bang an a split second later the power goes out.might be the taliban or domestic terrorists boys! time to get strapped! could be some punk thugs fucking around.im surprised the power came on about an hour later.
im dont like breakfast burritos but thats a pretty good price baba.yeah with some hot sauce ill bet it was alright.ill bet pippen probably is saying that stuff cause of the kids.i wasnt really a basketball fan back then but if i knew history was being made i would of watched.when my dad was locked up he said the blacks were making so much noise over the bulls that it was crazy.hitting the toilets and the doors cheering them on.thats when everyone wanted to be like mike.damn i miss the 90s.hell even the early 200s. hell yeah pops! i love hardees but you guys call it carls jr.dont have a clue why.i dont think ill ever eat at arbys again after finding that manager in the freezer.i think it could be murder but that they think it was an accident.my uncle has a big walk in freezer and its got a big red botton on the inside.even then i didnt like going in there.i dont know.something seems fukey.i actually had a Reuben sandwich from there the other day.there foods sucks now anyway

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
so it looks like nuks is hitting the free agent market after being released by the cards recently for cap reasons it seems
he might have to take a pay cut to play someplace else but im sure there will be a lot of suitors for the speedy reciever
buf and det look like good spots for him to land but he also mentioned wanting to play for bal
hardees and carls jr are the same thing but like you said for some weird reason have to have seperate names
kind of like dryers/breyers ice cream
who do they think they are fooling, same color schem and same good star logo, but with different names
some will have this place called green burrito inside the restaurant, so you can order carls jr stuff and the mexican fast food kind of like taco bell or del taco
i havent been to an arbys is ages! i used to like their roast beef with a ton of that horsey sauce on it
that is so weird that he could no get out of the freezer from the inside
like you said, they usually have a panic button thing where you can pop the door fro the inside
i could go for a ruben in a big way right now! lots of kraut
im kind of in the mood for crunchy tacos, not like real mexican tacos, crunchy tacos
i might have to get my ass up to the store and get some ground beef/ turkey and make this happen!
thats crazy that you are hearing all kinds of explosions in the night
it could be transformers going off or some other electrical shit
being with out power can suck if you arent prepared

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, I think the problem was she was clearly drunk but not incoherent/unconscious/didn’t know what she was doing. Hard to convict someone of rape for sex with a sloppy drunk girl who has major regrets afterwards, doesn’t mean the guy has to go to prison for that, register as a sex offender etc etc.
Her lawyer actually offered to settle the case with araiza for 50k, like a ‘nuisance’ settlement amount (to save atty’s fees) but he refused and may even want to countersue her and her lawyer. Just a messy situation all around, we’ll see how it plays out.

Cutting ur drinking in half is a smart move, Pops, hopefully u can maintain that lower level for a bit. You should see some gains in health and conditioning from it too if u keep it up.

We only have hardee’s around here and not many, the one near me was gawd-awful and closed down years ago. The wendys has biscuits and gravy, it’s alright, probably as good as any hole in the wall diner.

Ive heard of some domestic terrorists targeting power substations, shooting the transformers to cause blackouts. Not sure if that’s what’s going on in ur area but if youre hearing bangs it could be the local transformer on ur power/telephone poles that are blowing up. But that’s quick work by the power company to get ur lights back on in an hour.

I heard about that arby’s manager that got locked in a freezer and died, ive worked in food service before and remember those big walk in coolers, seems like a design flaw that it can be locked and not opened from the inside. I mean, this arbys had a faulty latch but it should be designed so that you can open it from the inside regardless but I don’t know much about locks.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
in the video she says she is only 18 so there is also that too but i dont think you can put that on the other people who go to the party
/you can tell the guy with her knows she is a hot mess but you can also see he has pussy on his mind in addition to whatever else he is on
a 50k settlement? sounds like someone just wants to get paid! and its not the chick
/money grubbing lawyers! she would be lucky to see half of that once its all added up
this is almost like the paltro case, where there is no case and i think he should go after her for court costs and legal fees just to prove a point
f with the bull and you could get the horns, but it would play out oh so sweet on court tv
im doing the best i can with the booze and i just dont want to be some degenerate drunk
thats the cool thing baba, i noticed a littel more definition in my mid section from not drinking for those couple days, probably saved myself a few kcals on that alone
these f'n domestic terrorists need to be deal with just like criminals
they cause destruction for their stupid causes thinking its going to make a difference
the only think they are doing is causing good people to go without and running up the cost of things
/ques david koresh music

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
In california (and probably other states too, im not sure) you can use the “I thought she was 18 defense”. So yeah, if she lied to people at the party saying she was 18 when she was really 17 that obviously hurts her case also.
U make a good point, Pops, everyone at this party looks faded (duh, it’s a party) so there were all sorts of bad decisions being made. Geez, this is another reason to cut down on the drinking, not that you’d ever be at a party with teenagers Pops but you know what I mean, drunk thinking is so often wrong/messed up thinking.

If you do end up getting a breathalyzer this is not how you blow into it.
View media item 18710460

It’s sad that america is such a litigious society, it’s all right to hold people/businesses accountable for their bad acts but when it enables frivolous lawsuits born out of greed it can cause people to lose faith in the legal system. And then on top of that are false rape claims brought by people like her that does disservice to every legitimate rape claim. The MeToo movement/women’s rights groups need to do a better job of shaming these false accusers cause theyre doing irreparable damage to the movement.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
nail on head baba, it hurts all women when girls like this get to cry wolf only later to find they are hot messes who lie
im not trying to blame the victim here, but this chick was f'd long before any of this happened
/"lost her virginity @14"
where are her folks?
the me too movement is a joke and just kids trying to play sjw in the most slactivist way possible
/kind of like blm
of course they will never speak out against any woman, no matter how bad her behavior is
its just bad for the brand
#girl power!
but just dont let them accuse a sitting pres (at the time of) banging you with a stogie, hillary will be all over that ass and tear you to shreds like only a scorned woman can
i wish the kids would invite me to their parties, heck i wish anyone would invite me over
i dont eat much and have weed and booze to share

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Im not that surprised if she lost her virginity at 14, kids seem pretty advanced today and at least she was in high school.
You do feel sorry for her if she got used up like that but when ur young dumb and horny don’t be surprised if guys will use you up and throw you away. It’s gross behavior by the guys for sure but not like she wasn’t complicit, plus she did have her friends there too (they gave statements to the police contradicting a lot of her claims) so if she wasn’t going to allow her friends to protect her that’s on her. Or maybe her so called friends enabled her behavior, who knows, kids are wild nowadays.

There’s a BLM Global Network Foundation that’s been collecting most of the donations for the movement, they’ve collected about 100M and spent 6M to buy a luxury house in Socal which has caused a lot of controversy. Then the board of directors would give themselves generous salaries and million dollar no-bid consulting contracts, etc etc. Guess theyre copying politicians and learning how to grift early and often.

WE DeAndre Hopkins got released by the cardinals last week, he’s a free agent available for anyone to sign, no draft compensation required. He’s expressed interest in going to a team with an elite QB (mahomes, allen, jackson etc) only issue is he probably wants something close to what he was getting paid before – he was set to make 20M with AZ this year. Neither the chiefs or bills have that much cap space but they could rework other player’s contracts to do it. Jets have more cap space but would still need to do some reworking to fit him in but that’s a possibility too.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
i read about that blm thing and how a lot of their donors are now feeling duped and want their money back
one of the most famous ones was sharron osbourne of ozzy fame
i guess they donated almost a million dollars to the movement and now want a refund
so what is blm supposed to do with all this money? they dont really have a legit voice in real politics when it dosent suit the narrative and its not like they are offering scholarships or things that would actually help the black community
/maybe give some of the money back to the communities they are supposed to be helping out?
but no worries, they all have big new houses and fat paychecks coming in so i guess that helps out a few people
i can see nuks landing in buf is he really wants to win a ring and i also hear maybe the jets or b.more
i would be suprised if he get 20m/sea on his new deal but we will see
he missed a lot of games but can still put up the numbers when he can play
the truth is i do feel sorry for this chick, but its because everyone in her life failed her
most of all herself
regardless of what your background is at some point you have to take ownership of your life
im sure she had shitty parents and was most likely abused at some point, but she chose to go her route down the yellow sloot road
yea guys will pay attention to you but where is her self worth at

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Huh, didn’t know sharon osbourne gave BLM almost a million dollars, geez what was she thinking? Then again I hear charities like the red cross and Susan G Komen breast cancer use most of their donations for ‘administrative’ expenses.

I would think any donations to BLM would go to fund protests, like gas money, food and water, t-shirts, signs, medical supplies, etc. Ur right, they should have used the money to lobby DC for federal bills to reform policing and prosecution, get rid of qualified immunity for cops and absolute immunity for judges and prosecutors. Anytime you give a set of people immunity from the consequences of their own actions I think ur asking for trouble, sure some maybe most wont abuse it but there’s also that bottom 1% (or 10 or 20% etc) that’s going to abuse the hell out of their position cause theyre arrogant and selfish and lack empathy/borderline sociopathic.

If Nuk really wanted to win ur right he’d take a team friendly deal, he’s made about 100M over his 10yr career but he’s also 30 yrs old and knows his next contract will probably be his last, probably wont take a penny under 18M/yr. Honestly if he’s still a top 15-ish receiver that would be well worth it, maybe even an underpay once guys like Justin jefferson and jamarr chase get 30M+/yr.

That’s a nice looking sub, Hawk, and I don’t mind the turkey on an italian sub, turkey on a sandwich is always good. What kind of bread is that, just the french roll baked in store? How many subs are you going to eat this week, everytime I go get sandwich fixings it’s always enough for 6-12 subs, probably more than I want actually lol.

shithawk420

Veteran
some kinda sub roll from walmart deli.not sure what kinda bread it is.i got 5 of those left and a full loaf of italian bread.also got meatballs and marina sauce for meatball subs.i feel bad not making my own balls but its too much work.gotta use ground beef and ground pork for authentic meatballs.and its always been known sharon is a huge cunt.she may have saved ozzies life but she could give could fuck all about him now.shes in the limelight now.she got her own show or shes on the view or something

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
heck yeah thats a good looking sub! i like how you dressed it up
/are those the red pickled onions you were telling us about making?
i could go for a nice sub and might have to make this happen
its funny you mention subway because i have a coupon for like 3x12" for less than $20
the last time i went i tried their new cheese steak and it wasnt bad, plus the leftovers were still pretty good later that day
one thing ive noticed is how im not really eating the leftovers when we get this kind of food
its ok when its fresh but a lot of the fast food joints just dont reheat well
so if i protest for blm they will pay for my gas? (not)
do they give me a per diem too?
maybe for the organisers" they get paid but i doubt the average street protestor gets much
/like you said maybe a t shirt (made in theri blm sweatshop) and a bottle of water
there is orders of magnitude difference between the pink ribons or red cross from blm
these places actually help people on a huge scale and need experienced leadership
im sure all the blm top brass are mbas with plenty of exp in running multi-million/ b companies and could have take other jobs in big biz if it wasnt for their commitment to their cause
/koni 2012!!
ive had my rub with the susan g komen thing but its still a worthy cause
nuks has made some good money and i hope hes squirled some of it away for his future, he will live like a king
a team friendly deal means he wants to win and not just milk out his last few years before he becomes kind of 2nd string and just quits
/ref: antonio brown
jj (is justin jefferson related to john jefferson of old chargers fame) and j.chase are the new generation and could play for years so i think its a good deal to sign them to a good deal now
/it might only look like an ok deal in a few seasons but thats the nature of the nfl
i hear jimmy.g might be taking a pay cut for not passing team physicals
it also gets the team off the hook when he retires, he was already damaged goods when they signed him

shithawk420

Veteran
3 subs for 20 bucks?last time i was there it was like 25 bucks for 2.but i get the cali sub and its more expensive but still.naw im done with subway.yeah what i miss is quisnos.i guess they arent around anymore.i got hungry hobos around here and they are decent at a good price.but this sub was pretty darn good needed mor pepperoni and i forgot to buy salami.that would of done it right.probably have another one later.and yeah those are the onions i was talking about.the older they are the better.you can kinda see them through all the banana peppers.i love banana peppers.im not even going to comment on BLM as i might hurt some people feelings.{NO not mah feelings!}

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
dont hold back on us hawk, we are all big boys here
yeah sandwiches are only as good as the fillings
i like firehouse subs myself, but they are like $15/ea
its fun to make your own if you are going to grind five subs in a few days
but with the price of groceries now its almost cheaper to eat out
so are you making another batch of pickled onions?

shithawk420

Veteran
I probably should.this was only a test run with one onion.its so simple.no reason not to do it.i got this wagyu sub at capriottis and it was 25 bucks.think it was a 16 or 18 inch though.i got a tbone and a couple ribeyes to make in the next few days of I don't freeze them.i prefer not to freeze fresh meat.never had firehouse subs but heard they are good

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
yeah firehouse subs are pretty good, i like them more than jersey mikes or other similarly priced places
how big of a jar are you using to make your onions in
maybe if you got a big old jar you could throw in onions and maybe a piece of garlic or two
if youve ever had pickled garlic its pretty bomb
im with you man and i like to try and cook the steaks within a day or two of purchase

shithawk420

Veteran
It's a quart Mason jar.yeah that's a good idea pops.ill throw some garlic in.but I just made these meatballs subs with Rao roasted garlic sauce and it's terrible.i like garlic but this is ridiculous.im pretty dissapointed.they make good sauce too.you can definitely tell the garlic is roasted.kinda put off on garlic for awhile after this
20230601_011541.jpg