What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
oh man baba! that burger looks good
like you said, maybe a little too pink but just a bit
what did you get, the 80/20
that is a pro move putting spinach on them!
plus you got to have the onion, (tomato makes it fresh and juicy)!
/chefs kiss!
hell yeah hawk ahd to clock a fool; this guy was asking for it, several times
im not advocating violence to solve simple problems, but if this guy is all up on you and you tell him step off
hey man, what do you expect
you are right about how hawk were never served the citation so it isnt valid
/if you do go back be super kind and not make waves
im not too worried about $taffords elbow owie right now but im sure its an issue in camp
but you are right, stafford has a lot of miles on him
oh man! i could go for a coffee cake right now! with all that crumble topping nad shit
heck yeah i like wearing track suits in the winter
track pants are super comfy to wear around the house and you just throw on the jacket and you have a great leisure suit for casual things like hanging out or going to the store

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah looks like my dad is gonna die in prison or be very old if he gets out.the cops are charging him with everything they possibly can cause he lied about his name.a good lawyer could probably get most of his charges dropped but his record is way to long.5 felonies and 2 mis.hes 63.probably gonna get 20.thats a life sentence to me.i don't condone drinking and driving but there's literally like nobody on the road except cops.i wasn't there but I don't see how they can give him an agg dui.he didn't hit anything.he just went over the line according to him.the cop was just mad he fucked up and almost let my dad go so he giving him everything in the book.i would demand footage from the police cruiser.

Whatever anyway I probably won't see him again.he deserves what he gets.hes out on bail for now.probably watch a bears game but he wants to get plowed before he goes in.i don't wanna be around that.my life is pretty much over.im disabled.my mom is my payee and don't wanna give me my money.she gonna die soon and left me out of her will.so I really don't think I wanna live.i shouldn't be saying this to you guys but everyone I know is so shitty I'd probably take them with me. I want people to know fuck some people.some people shouldn't have kids.fuck those people.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Shithawk have you looked into public housing? Is there any public housing close by? What about section 8? Step 1 besides quitting the hooch is getting a place to live. Get out of there shithawk! Good luck bro.
Hey baba and pop. Just hanging out. Didn't see coffeecake, only the danish things. Wish I had gotten raspberry. Looks like I'll be going to the Adirondacks for a few days in September...Northville, NY

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
These were pre-formed burger patties from the grocery store butcher, they were having a sale so I snagged a few packs. Really thick patties, like half lb each, so I didn’t want to cook them all the way through. I like some pink but not too much, but I don’t make burgers often so I guess I misjudged the doneness a bit. Still, I didn’t get sick so all good. These were more a medium than a medium well level of doneness.
When Stafford first came in the league in 2009 he missed a lot of his first 2 years with injuries, but then was healthy for like the next 7 years, before having injuries the last 3 seasons (missed half of 2019, played through injuries in 2020 and last year). So long as he doesn’t miss games with the elbow they should be alright, he’s a football player, they all learn how to play through pain.
How many tracksuits do you own? Are they all different colors and manufacturers? I must know more about the tracksuit lifestyle. Do I have to change my friends?

Hawk is a battle-hardened veteran and will get through this, it’s just the alcohol talking. Although his dad seems in a bad way, facing a 20 yr sentence for DUI where no one was hurt? Maybe there’s some enhancers and other penalties but I doubt he’s going to get that much time in a mostly victimless crime. Cheer up Hawk, things are never as bad as they seem. And if your mom does pass wont your disability payments go to you then? DB has some good advice, get some subsidized housing, wean yourself off the hooch, things will start looking up my man.

You going camping in upstate NY, DB? It’s a great way to get some exercise in, hiking and walking the trails. Are you truly roughing it (tent) or staying in a cabin or RV?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
going to the adirondacks sounds like a lot of fun doob
that some place i would like to visit one day
whats the deal, are you guys going tent camping of what?
good call on how hawk could apply for subsidized housing
/that would also open the door to a big finger to all those who hold him back
its something to consider hawk, esp if you dont like your current situation man
i know life can be a sh!t sandwich sometimes but you just eat it and do what you need to do to make your next meal better
im not too sure on all what your dad did but if they are giving him that kind of time he must be f'n up really bad
it sucks but you dont need him or his shit, isnt he the guy who punched you out a few times?
/me dad kicked my ass on more than one occasion when i was uyoung
im hoping the injury to stafford is minor and he can play the whole season at top form
rams are playing the texans this friday night and i cant wait
went to the pizza place last night with the golden tickets; whats the ohnly thing better than getting two free slices?!...three free pieces of pizza
we were waiting for our stuff and i noticed they had one piece of combination pizza just sitting there all by itself
i asked the lady about it and even said how it looks pretty sad all alone
she said yeah i was not even a full sized piece and they would bring out a new pie soon
before you know it this other lady who seemed to be in charge said, just give him the slice!
i told her how she rocks and gave her my best smile when we picked up or order! (plus one free slice on top of the four free slices)
/the mrs said i was being charming and doing that thing i do
we also had an encounter with some bums while in the canyon
we were walking and i saw an encampment
it was hidden in the bushes but to me it stood out clear as day and i let the mrs know
then i noticed a stroller off in the bushed and as i was checking it out a voice asked if i had any cigarettes
"you have cigarettes" is what i said f'n with them
i then asked if the stroller was theirs to which they replied yes
i said ok and we split
when we passed by on the way out they had moved some of their stuff around but i could still tell they were there
i never got that smoke

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Poprocks that's some crazy street stuff with that encampment...ever thought about a cool gun or knife? I can't get one here I don't think. Taxachusetts sucks. You could get high and blow bums away. Wait that's murder sometimes. Shit. Hungry. Only healthy food in the kitchen. Poopoo.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
doob sounds hangry!
eat that shit up doob
healthy food can taste really good and hey man, if you are hungry enough i would eat anything
you want some good healthy food ideas let me know, you got this man
what do you ahve?

these werent street folks, they were canyon people
/a different level of bum
the mrs even said how i was real respectful of them, but she said i also knew you were f'n with them
i dident have anything on me but i did have both hands and my feet
/if it came down to that i would be ok
you feel hungry, do 10 push ups
still hungry, give me ten more!

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks guys.im sober for the minute.gonna get drunk today.but yeah my dad has a really bad record.nothing I really wanna say.armed robbery back in the day.yeah alcohol was doing a lot of the talking.

But yeah what the hell is Brady doing? Is he coming back or not!? I think he's pulling a Brett favre.didnt see the game today.i got too many problems right now .

And no.i will legitimately kill myself before I live in section 8.my grandpa won a fucking Emmy.i will not live like that

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That was pretty slick, pointing out the one slice by itself, maybe it’s old, so instead of (possibly) tossing it they just give it to you. It wasn’t too dry or anything? I hate it when they give me some old dried out food that should have been tossed.
Canyon bums are a thing now? Were they in vehicles or tents or both? I know some people do the vanlife thing on public land or parks, on federal park land you can camp for up to 30 days before you have to move to a new spot.

Massachusetts gun laws seem pretty strict, assault weapon ban, mag capacity ban, and may issue concealed weapons permits. But with the recent supreme court decision, theyre going to ‘shall issue’ instead like every other state. Still, maybe it’s better you don’t own a firearm, DB, lest you be tempted to use it on your annoying Russian neighbors.

I think having enough bad priors makes you eligible for enhanced sentencing in most states, even so I feel that most prosecutors and judges don’t want to overburden the prison system with long sentences for nonviolent crimes even if they have a bad past. Criminal justice reform and all that. He might do some time but I doubt he’ll do decades, but we’ll see. Keep us posted, Hawk.
Section 8 housing isn’t so bad, it’s usually interspersed with regular housing so it’s not like youre living in the projects. And what’s this about your grandpa winning an emmy? He was a TV actor?

Burger king French toast sticks, along with some of their pancakes. The sticks are, crunchy and greasy and slightly sweet, very sweet when dipped in their syrup. But oh so bad for you. DB wants some junk food, not salads and what not. And by the time you load up a salad with enough meat and cheese and dressing to make it taste good, it's no longer healthy.
french toast sticks.jpg

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yeah section 8 is a voucher program that puts you in a regular apartment and pays the rent. I live in an elderly housing project in a nice town. Got in as a veteran. Been here like 8-9 years. Only thing that sucks is those old nasty darn Russians...probably came here right after the corrupt government collapsed. They get SSI. $1,000 month. Makes me sick. They'll be gone eventually. Then it's me and the Chinese. We're allies. ShitHawk get some kind of housing going!!!! You have health insurance? Could go for a Budweiser Zero. They're not bad. Had one last week...got steak terryaki and baked stuffed shrimp and french fries. Place is called Grassfields. In Waltham. Went to IHOP yesterday, Belgian waffle with whipped cream and mozzarella sticks.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
hey man stick to your standards hawk! i want to hear about this emmy thing too
i dont even know why i pointed it out, but once i got on it i was like a dog with a bone
/everty piece of pizza should have a home... in my belly!
the gril was very nice and i thanked them biggly,(d.watts style!) hahaha
canyon bums have always been a thing here in socal
they have no cars, it was on the rim of a park
its actually kind of nice if you think about it
the park closes at sundown(8-9p), then you have all the free water and swings you want!
did me and the mrs go on the swings...yes!
the pancakes and toast sticks look decent baba, but where is the sausage?
im not a big pan of pancakes but can get down with the breakfast starches
just put cheese on your salad and have a piece of good bread with it
so 11 wks...

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
SSI is 840/mth for singles, 1260/mth for couples. Not quite 1k a month but close. I still remember when it was like 550-600/mth like 15 yrs ago. Inflation, huh?
A better living situation would definitely help Hawk but seems like he’s in a rural area, is section 8 and other subsidized housing mostly in burbs/cities?

The BK pancakes seemed like they were the frozen microwavable type, I doubt BK is mixing up pancake batter in their stores. They were alright, the sausage came in a croissandwich, not pictured.
I havent been to IHOP in ages but may have to visit, there’s a location somewhat close to me and they do take out now. Has anyone ever owned a waffle iron and made their own waffles at home? Seems like that would be a cheat code, and waffles can go with anything, fried chicken etc, make it a dessert (Belgian style) not just for breakfast.

The bears beat the seahawks in preseason week 2. Im thinking seattle looks like theyre competing for the #1 overall draft pick, they’re that bad. I guess there’s a possibility they sign jimmy garappolo if he gets released by the 49ers soon, and finish with a better record than expected. But their O/U for wins this year is 5.5, only the falcons and Texans are worse at 4.5 wins, and I might hammer the under on seattle assuming jimmy g signs somewhere else…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
rams played the txns this last saturday
they dident look that bad, but the rams dident look that good
mcClutch had his touches and it seems like they were saying his name a lot for an undrafted player
/hes on the radar thats for sure
they only played perkins for the 2nd half; wolford got the whole first half and you could see a difference in playing style
i also got to see the chargers play....yawwwwnnnn, (cowboys special teams blew them up); and az
i dont think anyone wants to pick up jimmy.g's contract at this point but you are right he might be picked up later in the season
we have one of those waffle makers and it has a plate to make pnackaes, its the kind you flip over to make them but unless you are doing some kind of do, its easier to just make themin a pan on the stove
i used to love pancakes and things like that
i kept a bottle of premade pancake mix in the fridge and would just squirt out a few for breakfast when i wanted some
now im not into it, to much sugar and its like a pancake bomb on the belly just weighing me down
plus if im going out for breakfast im getting something kick ass
vodka is the way to start your day!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
McCutcheon had another 100yds in receptions, seems like he’s definitely going to make the roster at this point. He still would be their 4th or 5th receiver though so I wouldn’t expect much in the way of stats, they like tyler Higbee a lot (he plays like 90% of snaps) so theyre likely to go 3WR, 1TE 1RB most of the time.
I think I have a cheap waffle maker around here somewhere I can dig up and use. Keeping premade pancake mix in a bottle in the fridge is a pro move but yeah, eating pancakes every morning can get old quick. With all the syrup that’s a sugar bomb every morning. A nice swig of vodka in the morning can help keep the hangover away; a bit of the hair of the dog that bit ya, right?

Deshaun Watson and the NFL agreed to settle his discipline before the arbitrator could make a ruling, he’s going to miss 11 games this season and pay a 5M fine. Not a bad outcome for him overall considering they wanted him suspended for more than 1 year. I guess the NFL was worried that if he sued over a longer suspension, his lawyers would be going into the league’s discipline for owners, sex scandals with Robert kraft and dan Snyder (redskins) and why there was little or no punishment for them. They didn’t want all that investigation of owners (emails, texts, records etc) being released to his lawyers so they settled quick.

Just one more week of preseason and then the regular season kicks off. Bills and Bucs top the league with O/U for wins of 11.5. Bills look unstoppable during preseason, plus they upgrade their pass rush (von miller) during the offseason, I think they’re going to smash that over.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
i definitely see the bills as a top-5 team; j.allen is def top-5
they have the talent and experience to win on both sides to the ball
mcClutch should make the final roster and we will see how they end up using him
i agree with your 3wide, te+rb set for a lot of plays to spread out the defense and make use of the air attack
akers will hopefully have a healthy season and i cant wait to see how robinson fits in to the picture
another good weekend of football starting on friday night starting with the chargers v saints
rams play the bengals on sat; also get some network coverage of preseason on sunday too
lots of action coming up in the last week of preseason and i hope to have some hot taeks here shortly
i think 11g is pretty harsh but i think its best for all parties to just get this over with at this point
5m is chump change to d.nutzs and he is lucky to get off so light
/none of that money goes to the "victims" correct?
like you said kraft and snyder got off way lighter for doing the same dirty
/shouldent they be held to higher standards... i guess being an old rich white guy has its perks
going to make some tortellini later today! thawing out some sausages and beef to make a nice sauce
ive been trying to eat lighter lately with the summer heat plus i have a bunch of peppers, tomatoes and broccoli from the yard to add to the sauce
the funny thing is i dont get hang over baba
sometimes i will wake up in the middle of the night feeling still buzzed but it wears off fast and i am good to go the next day
as i get older i am starting to have problems with indigestion, but i can only blame so much of that on booze
the rest is the big bowl of blues berries i ate
where the hell is hawk? whats up with dawber and his fight against the russians

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Josh allen is going as the #1 QB in fantasy drafts, in the 2nd rd usually. Mahomes is #2, even after losing tyreek. The bills face the rams in LA on thursday night football (sep 8?) to kick off the season. Should be lit.
Do most teams not play starters in the last week of preseason (assuming they played them earlier in the preseason)? I remember back when it was 4 games that most teams, if they played starters, would play them in weeks 2 and 3, and leave them out weeks 1 and 4.
I think the 5M fine is going to some sort of charity or foundation to help sex assault victims, or something. But I think deshaun had an opportunity to make all these claims go away if he ponied up less than that in the beginning, that Houston lawyer who reps the victims approached him early on about settling before it went public and he said no. Gotta pay up my man, *ussy ain’t free.
You put broccoli in pasta sauce? Like a primavera sauce or something? Don’t think ive ever seen a tomato based sauce with broccoli before, not that it wouldn’t be good though…
You must metabolize alcohol very well then for no hangovers: I drink a lot of water to keep them away, an aspirin/advil taken before bed or after waking up helps too.

DB, I hear the US govt and a lot of European govts are giving money and weapons to fight against Russians, maybe we could look into steering some of it your way. A 100k and a Javelin antitank missile should do the trick. Unless you want an armed drone instead?
Int rates are up bigly over the last 4 months, are you able to get some VA loans? Put 3% down and still get a nice int rate?

It was really strange that Brady took almost 2 weeks off during training camp to go somewhere. There was a rumor he was doing The Masked Singer, a reality show on Fox where celebrities lip sync to songs while wearing big animal costumes, but that’s already been debunked. Plus he wouldn’t leave camp for something like that, he’d do it during the offseason instead. He did say he was wearing a mask while he was gone so maybe he spend time in a hospital tending to a sick family member, his or Giselle’s.
Youre going into detox, like at a hospital? What’s that like? Sounds like it could be horrid…

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I checked into it and I didn't serve long enough to get a VA loan. But I looked into FHA loans and HUD...looks like I could do it.
The Russians are nasty man...been quiet recently. An old lady called the cops on them at like 2am for having their TV loud. Not sure if they got in trouble. Javelin? I need tanks man. And fighter jets.