What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

the trend has been most teams not playing their starters in the pre season
there were always a few big injuries that took guys out and it just dosent seem to be worth the risk for a meaningless game
the ones get practice time in the preseason outside the game and i think the only benifit from preseason games is to evaluate rookies
hell yeah the season opener is going to be lit! two of the best teams in the nfl going at it
i wonder if watson gets to choose his charity he donates the 5m to; like a group that helps women with carpal tunnel sounds about right
yeah man, i put the broc in my sauce
i will oftne add in some chopped broccoli or even better cauliflower!
i made a veg sauce to start and added meat to part of it for me; sausage and ground beef
hahha i guess i just sweat the booze out baba! or something ilke that but drinking plenty of water def helps
i thnk the us has poured so many billions into the ukraine so what would it hurt to send doob some tanks and air?
so the smelly folks are so bad another tenet dropped dime one them; sounds like you have the start of a resistance man!
that would be sweet if you could swing your own pad
are you serious hawk about this rehab or is this just shit talkin man?
it would not hurt you to get away from all the bull shit and spend some time doing shit for yourself and not worrying about others
just do whats best for you man, you know we got you

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I've detox 5 or six times.they stick an IV in you and give a saline solution.it sucks when they can't find a vien cause your so dehydrated.its not so bad if the nurses are nice.if your lucky they will give you benzos to stop the shakes.im going tomorrow

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Any sort of govt backed loan would be nice, I think they only require a 3% down payment? You looking for a condo in the city or a house in the country? There’s pluses and minuses to both, of course.
Have you ever called the cops on the Russians when theyre too loud, or is that not something you do? Sometimes cops showing up can make a situation worse, especially if mental illness is involved.

I think Mcvay started the whole not playing important starters AT ALL during preseason, and so many of his assistants are now head coaches that it’s spread around the league. I cant remember when was the last time a big name player suffered a bad preseason injury. Mike vick broke his leg in a preseason game and didn’t come back till week 13. Jason sehorn the white cornerback tore his knee up in a preseason game while returning kicks which he hadn’t done since college. It helps that when starters do play it’s only for a quarter or a half.
Yeah I forgot you had to keep things vegetarian for the ex. Never tried broccoli in a pasta sauce, except for primavera. A broccoli cheese rice casserole ive tried also, probably taste similar with pasta instead of rice.

It’s good to wean yourself off a bit before going into detox, beer is better than liquor. Are you not eating at all, is that why your stomach hurts? Or is it the dehydration? I try to gulp down 5-6 tall glasses of water a day at least, more if im sweating a lot.
Benzo’s could be good to calm you but overuse can be debilitating. Hopefully this detox will stick for a bit, I just finished off 2 handles I bought 10 days ago and man, alcohol is rough on my body, im going to stay away too.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Really open to both the city and the country. Would like a place in Worcester...near commuter rail. Found a tiny condo there for $115,000 but not sure how close it is to downtown Worcester.
Boston is horrible for buying a house...most small houses are going for at least a million. So it's the burbs dude. Hope I find something. Would be great to have a yard and be able to grow inside and hey maybe even outside too. Can't grow here at the elderly complex.

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm not sure baba.ever since I let this guy stay with me I've been drinking liquor.hell just today he fucked up one of our jobs.drove our skid steer into a building drunk.hes out by tomorrow according to him.hes already drunk and decided to go to the bar.hes 64 and still acts like a child.

I've got beer and his bottle of vodka.but I can't hold anything down.havent eaten or slept in days.ive got a $400 schwan delivery so I can't go to sleep.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
shwans is the thing where they bring food to your house, right?hawk
hopefully you got some rockin stuff and will be eating good soon!
being sick all the time sucks
take care of yourself man
it sounds like boston housing is just as bad as san diego doob
even a crap box in the ghetto is going for 500k+
there are some good deals out there, you might have to do some work on them, but those go quickly and over ask
/then they flip them
if you could live a few miles out of the city it used to be cheaper, but even places in riverside are so expensive now
/roughly a 1-2hr drive each way if you work in san diego
i hope you find something that is right for you man
i try and sneak veggies into things i make for myself too
i still have the stems form the broccoli and was thinking the same thing baba, making like a broccoli cheese rice!
/chop up the stems small and cook them with the rice
the bengals play the rams this weekend but i dont expect the starters to take the field
but they are scrimmaging with the ones
https://www.nfl.com/news/bengals-jo...pate-in-joint-practice-with-rams-happy-to-hav
hes hoping they go easy on him but i think a.don has two speeds, off and beast mode
heard things got snippy during a team practice where he took the helmet off an ol player and threw it down the field
we are going to the fish zoo this weekend! to check out the blue penguins
https://aquarium.ucsd.edu/penguins
it should be rocking and i ant wait
plus the mrs is going on a thing with her friend saturday afternoon after we get back and wont be home until sunday!
its going to be on and you know im gon'drank plus eat all the cheese burgers

artist rendition:
superman burgers.jpg

hang in there guys! its almost the weekend

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hope you feel better soon hawk! you got all that good food waiting for you hopefully once you get better
how hot are the nurses?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
A house with some land would be very cool, DB, being able to grow your own, would save you hundreds every month. Would still take some money, equipment and supplies aren’t cheap and electricity isn’t free, but I could easily see you saving $500/mth on your hash bill.
Could you freely grow in your backyard if you have a medical license for growing? I think that’s an option in IL, for medicinal patients to grow their own. Could grow like 6-12 big trees every year, avg 4oz dry off a tree, that’s 48oz a year, which would yield about 10oz of hash, more if you use the trim. Could you go through 1oz of bubblehash a month? That’s about 1g a day.

Oof, driving a bobcat into a building is no bueno, Hawk. Did the building get damaged much? Hope it wasn’t someone’s house.
Ive never had Ativan before, hopefully they give you something to relax you, clonopin or whatev. Valium would be nice, I had a roommate who dislocated his shoulder and they gave him valium at the hospital to pop it back in, dude was feeling good all night lol but when it wore off he was miserable, shoulder still hurt like hell.

Did you ever think of flipping some of those ghetto boxes, Pop? I do some remodeling jobs once in a while, it’s good money if you can get the financing to buy the place, put some work and materials into it, then sell or rent it.
I think I once made a broccoli cheese rice casserole, cant remember it was so long ago, but using mostly stems makes sense, the heads might be too soft and break apart. Dang man, youre going to make me want to make one, sometimes the woman buys a big ol bag of broccoli and I honestly don’t know what to do with it other than stir fry’s so sometimes it goes bad before use it all.
The rams are practicing vs the bengals this week? Talk about AWKWARD. “hey yo, the last time I saw you you were crying on the sideline while I was showered in confetti”.
AD must be reinvigorated now that he’s the highest paid defensive player in the NFL again. That camp fight sounds like nothing compared to some of the fights between the panthers and patriots last week, I think a bystander got hurt a little, a player got knocked out or injured, etc. The patriots are in vegas practicing vs the raiders this week, josh mcdaniels is their new coach so the practices I think are much more even-keeled.
Here is Belichick getting a replica UFC championship belt from dana white, the head of the UFC. Didn’t know he was so… chesty.

belichick.png

That superman eating burgers makes me wonder what the story was behind that scene, maybe they had kryptonite antidote or something in them lol. Speaking of shoveling food into mouths, here’s some pics of a pizza puff I got a while back. It’s basically a deep fried hot pocket filled with cheese, pizza sauce and some type of mystery meat/sausage/soy. Haven’t had one in years so tried it out, they’re cheap at $2 from the local hot dog/burger stand.

pizzapuff2.jpg
pizzapuff3.jpg
pizzapuff1.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
can you get a med card doob? i have one from wayyyyy back
i havent renewed the thing but still carry it around in case i cat hassled
/even thoe its legal the card helps in other states
here in cali i think you get to avoid tax or something like that if you go to a store
a few good plants grown outdoors could bring in a decent amount of weed
the downside is about this time of year when you are waiting for the new crop to come down, you are smoking a lot of your older stuff up
but if you like concentrates, it might be the way to go; even if it dosent get you through the year
plus it pretty fun to grow your own
ive thought about investing in real estate but never took the plunge
a friend tried it and it turned into a nightmare for him a couple years ago
shady contractors and a lot of work, he did end up making a little money but said never again
if i had some good friends close by who could help out with the repairs it would be something to consider but i just invest in stocks when the time is right
a broccoli casserole sounds rockin! you could even use one of those premade knorr type bagged rice and just make it on the stove top dressing it up with some fresh ingredients
/its too hot to be cooking in the oven right now...talk to me ina few months thoe!
holy crap man, that looks like a pizza chimmy changa; like a deep friend burrito stuffed with pizza toppings instead of carne asada
and you say its only $2, i would def try that out
the superman cheese burger story:
https://superheroeseatingfood.com/superman-more-burgers/
had to check out that breww haha" between the pats and cats
https://www.wmur.com/article/video-...nthers-practice-massachusetts-81722/40922571#
nice
f'me man! is that grouchy bill? no wonder he always wears a hoodie
i thought it was a pic of the sweet russian ladies (doob) if having troubles with
/you can tell he means business in the weight room wearing flip flops
still give him 4/10 for the tits: would bang

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I think DB mentioned he gets a veteran discount at the dispensary, which includes no tax? If you didn’t have to pay tax in IL you’d save a cool 25% on every purchase, that’s a nice discount.
If you store your older bud well, if it’s fully dried and cured and then vacuum sealed, it should easily last 6-12 months right? So smoking older stuff shouldn’t be TOO bad? But maybe to you there’s a noticeable difference between older and newer flower…
I think tobacco actually gets better the older it gets, deeper and richer in flavors, like wine or whiskeys. That stevemre guy on y-tube, he’ll smoke cigs from decades ago when they were put in US combat rations and he says theyre so smooth and good. Maybe flower can be like that, anyone have 10-20 year old bud?

Yeah Pop, gotta watch out for shady contractors. Even the guys who work hard, if they mess up you gotta pay them to do it over again if theyre day laborer types (real professionals would redo it for free but day laborers would just nope the eff out if you weren’t paying them) so it’s almost an incentive to not do it right the first time, gives them more work.
U think the stock market is going to come back a bit after dropping so low in June and July? ‘Experts’ keep saying that there will be a full blown recession next year, 2023. But the economy has already shrunk (lower GDP) 2 consecutive quarters, by definition that’s a recession but I guess biden’s govt is saying well there’s more than one definition of a recession blah blah. Just like the Fed reserve was saying inflation was only ‘transitory’ last year, until admitting yeah it’s real and not going away and we’re all effed cause no one can afford to live anymore.

That would be a pro move to use parboiled rice to make a broc cheese rice casserole on the stovetop. Could even be a camping food. You think you could make a freezer bag bcr casserole for camping? Maybe using freeze dried broccoli and Velveeta (a somewhat shelf stable cheese)?
The last pizza puff I had was years and years ago and tasted bad, like it was fried in dirty oil or something, so I didn’t try one again for many years. This one was decent tasting, in spite of or perhaps because it’s a bargain basement fast food.
So superman had to eat millions of calories because he no longer got energy from the sun so he had to get it from food. Alright, interesting premise. Wonder how much he’s $hitting when he’s eating that much. RIP his toilet.

Belichick, from the shoulders to the navel, awakens feelings in me.
belichick.png

DB, im sorry but your coach has some rockin knockers. How much would you give to be able to motorboat them thangs? Be honest now. 100? 200? To be able to say you motorboated bill belichick's tiddies to other Pats fans? Priceless.

AD had a Bengals helmet in each hand and was swinging them with bad intentions. But I hear training camp discipline is handled by the team, not the NFL, so likely AD wont get punished. Plus I don’t think anyone was hurt, right?

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
making a brc dish for camping is a great idea baba!
you could just get the bag rice mix and chop up the broccoli and put it in a cooler
boil the rice and add in the broccoli and you are set
dirty oil will ruin anything fried
right now valuations are stilla little high in the stock market considering all the headwinds
i still see a lot of fat to trim off before things look interesting
i guess to some people words dont really have one meaning
you could be a boy or a girl or maybe even a belichick...
its all good
but you cant put frosting in a turn and tell me its cake
the next few years will be very tough for most americans and the gov will continue to do nothing but spend up on things that dont help any of us
i think there is a definite difference between fresh and older flower
there is a sweet spot and depending on how its stored weed does age well to a certain extent
a few months to a year old isnt that bad
i bet if i look around i could find a jar or two of really old stuff; weed long forgotten
lacoc play later today
im thinking of grabbing some burgers before the mrs gets home from work
rams play the bengals tomorrow afternoon and i cant wait to see how the two squads get along
i dont expect to see any double fisted helmet swinging but dont be surprised if things get chippy!
yeah man, i can get billys chest of my mind
all those tits and superbowl rings, this is some sweet action right there

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Do all of your freezer bag camp meals have to be on ice or are some of them shelf-stable? How much water do you bring on a weekend camping trip? Like 2 cases (24 bottles each case) for you and the ex?

The Fed indicated they’ll raise int rates until inflation comes down a lot so the market might continue to tank until prices stabilize. People are even talking about double digit int rates and such that havent been seen since the early 80s. Hopefully it doesn’t get to that point but you can make money if the market goes up or down (shorting). It’s risky though.
Biden’s inflation reduction act will help lower drug costs (medicare discounts), invest in renewable energy and electric vehicles, and also raise taxes on corporations. Doesn’t seem like it would do much to help with overall inflation and cost of living issues like housing, food, etc.

If it’s not moldy or bad then well-aged weed might be a treat. I might have to look online and see if flower aged for several years is a thing for connoisseurs.

Saw some of the cowboys game last night, all backups again pretty much, Will Grier took most of the snaps at QB for the ‘boys, he was a 3rd rd pick of the panthers a few years ago but looked mostly terrible when he got playing time. He might win the job as Dak’s backup since he only has to beat 2 other mostly terrible QBs (cooper rush and ben dinucci).
Drew lock threw a nice TD for the hawks vs dallas but also threw 3 ints, afterwards pete carroll announced geno smith as the week 1 starter. If those 2 play all season they’re definitely finishing with 5 wins or less but jimmy g is still a possibility, niners have to cut him by Sep 10 (before their game on Sep 11 before the Bears) else they owe him 25M for the season.
Today is week 0 of college football, got a few games on today so might watch some of that, no big teams are playing but it’ll be meaningful football so that’s something.

Found our sushi rolling mat and made some dragon rolls (tempura shrimp, sliced cucumber and carrots, sesame seeds, siracha mayo, unagi sauce [boiled soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar] and white rice) for the woman. Pretty good. Used the Costco tempura shrimp which is a cheat code, 4 mins on high in the air fryer and it was perfectly crisp. Found an old tube of wasabi in the fridge too, comes out looking like green paste haha but it was nice and spicy alright, worked well with the soy sauce for dipping.

sushi1.jpg
sushi2.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

that not a bad looking sushi roll for a guy who lives in chicago, did you have any?
i like the idea of using the premade shrimp
unless you are making a tempura its not really worth making the batter and using a pot of oil just to fry up just a few shrimp
rams finished up their preseason and i was a fun game
they played perkins because wolford has a thumb owie (pulled the nail off the thumb or something like that)
i like perk and think they are going to have to sign him just so another team does not pick him up
mcClutch looked good and they even asked mcvey about him
he said its good the kid is willing to play special teams
i was impressed with his play all preseason, esp for a undrafted guy
the fed is dragging its feet on interest rates and we are no where near what it would take to reign in this inflation
at this point its pretty much priced in and businesses are already adding the additional costs
things are going to cost more, but there is a lot of fat to trim in the economy
a lot of people wont like it and throw their little fits, (instead of doing something that would actually help)
/you have to think there is a whole generation that has only know good times pretty much
i bring about 1g/person when we go for the weekend
plus we have those 32oz metal water bottles you just fill up so i will bring a couple of those with teas in the, those are for the handle of vodka
most of those home made meals are things like a ground beef and sauce for like a camp shepards pie (just heat up the mis with some peas and make mashed potatoes) and things like eggs
we have also done fajitas and stuff like that but it all needs to stay in the cooler
i guess if i was going to be gone for a while i could freeze a few of the meals and eat those last
this is one of the nice things about camping in sweet t', we can travel heavy

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
/subrob appears from trap door
no way!! how have you been bro!
yes, raider nation
carr has some fancy new toys to play with but the afc west is going to be a shoot out~! this year

Latest posts

Latest posts