What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I don't think any more pets for me poprocks. Last March my paralyzed dauchsand Stoli died. Had him 10 years. Had buggy wheels n stuff. Had a great cat named Molly I picked up when I was 4...it died after I got out of the service and started college. Like 20 years man.
Would get a bird but I feel bad about keeping them in a cage/prison. Have you seen the bird that sings to led Zeppelin and other classic rock tunes on YouTube?
Could really go for a darn Baconater. Nobody mentioned if they grabbed a diary junior when they went to Wendy's

Edit- frosty Junior. Not diary junior. Oh dear.

shithawk420

Veteran
Buddy of mine is a real scrum bumb.people gove him food cards,clothes money.but he don't eat.trades the food and cards for beer, cigarette and weed money.last I heard he's in the hospital.his organs are shutting down.yeah well what do you expect.ive known him for at least 20 years but I don't really care anymore.taking advantage of nice people so you can get your fix on isn't something I'd do.he can go fuck himself.oh and he's a packer fan just cause he wants to be a rebel.funny story.my other buddy who was a bears fan,he's dead, gave my dog the cheese head he left and my dog destroyed it.oh he was pissed.we were drunk.seemed funny at the time.i feel bad about it now.i don't even know if he's alive.i don't know and I don't care.ive got my own problems.oh and Naperville gave him a nice apartment cause they don't want bums on the street.you know Naperville baba.one of the richest places in the state.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, yeah, nothing gets a rise out Pop like the street people in California. Although there is a distinction between being down on your luck and a true ragamuffin street zombie.
Reminds me of the Pickle Rick episode, where he tells a sewer rat “We come from different worlds. When I’m in mine I can go back to taking big shits and you can go back to subsisting on them.” That’s like you with the street homeless: ‘eat my s*&! you dirtbags’. Lol.

The white castle chicken ring is exactly that, basically a ring made out of processed chicken. I guess you can make processed chicken into most any shape like u said, fries, nuggets, rings etc. It’s all just a paste that they can press into any form.
Ranch sauce is pretty sus, I agree, one time I was taking some leftovers out of an apartment and I think I spilled some ranch sauce on the back of my neck, I was in a crowded elevator too and maybe some people thought I had semen or something on me. Lol.

Darnell mooney will be the bear’s #1 WR this year, they signed Byron pringle from the chiefs and Equanimous St Brown from the packers in free agency, both of whom were like WR 3 or 4 for their teams. They drafted a WR, Velus Jones Jr from Tennessee, in the 3rd round. He’s 6’, 200lb and ran a 4.3 at the combine. Not sure if he’ll be any good but at least he’s fast. They traded a 7th rd pick (basically nothing) for Nkeal Harry from the Pats but he has hands of stone so I don’t think he’ll be missed (will be out 8 wks after surgery for a high ankle sprain).
Roquan Smith is entering his 5th year, Bears picked up his 5th yr option but he wants a new deal that pays him more than darius leonard of the colts, over 20M/yr. Problem is that leonard’s stats are much better than his in almost all areas except tackles for loss, so I don’t think roquan can realistically ask for that much or more. Then again Fred warner gets 19M/yr and roquan’s stats compare favorably to his…

Sucks that you have to diet and lose some weight because of the medication you’re on, DB. I wonder if there’s any medication that can help you lose weight? Probably not if youre worried about your heart (high cholesterol). Well like Pop said, just keep walking and moving your body and you’ll get there bit by bit. It does suck not being able to enjoy food. Maybe you can still eat a little bit of junk but emphasis on the ‘little bit’. Eat a bacon cheeseburger but that’s ur food for most of the day, vegetables and fruits the rest of the day.
Here is some taco bell: a cantina crispy chicken taco (basically a chicken tender in a soft shell taco) and nachos bell grande with add in potatoes.
20220801_104628.jpg
20220724_122639.jpg

Dang Hawk, that’s a lot to process. I still think ur world is a grim-dark version of TPB. I’d let my dog destroy a cheesehead hat too. And Naperville is nice, and im sure it has some expensive houses, but overall I dont think it’s one of the ‘richest’ places in the state, not compared to some other towns like Hinsdale and Oak Park and Winnetka, etc. But I hear it has a great school system which is important for upper middle class families deciding where to live.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

thats cool you are in a new spot hawk! how do you like the area
have you gotten out and about much
its a new start for you brother and i hope you can make the most of it
what up doobah? its great having pets but tough to let them go when its time
baba makes a great point about how you can give yourself a cheat day if you eat healthy for most of the week
find something healthy you like and enjoy the sh!t out of it
i like celery and peanut butter so i eat that a lot
oats are good eating esp if you dress it up with things you like
/put peanut butter and raisins in it man and its grinding
part of it is just relearning hot to eat and getting used to a different diet
you got this man!
i thnk leonard is a turn over machine and at least top-10 for his position
we will see what kind of production you get out of your wr group
i will pray for your bears and tear up a cheese head hat to appease a vengeful god
that is a pro move adding potatoes to a nachos
how much extra do they charge for that, can you just add taters to anything on their menu?
walking is best for doob because he will burn kcal plus get exercise
one day doob!

and this one os for you janet! you will always be my girl
xoxo

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I try to get some walking in...it's usually going with dog walker though...but couple miles maybe 3 times a week. Hey doctor said I lost 2 pounds. I just want to be overweight again not fat. Belly is like a weight I'm carrying. Sucks.
Patriots today. CBS locally. Will watch but might suck with no Mac Jones. Poprocks you ever been to an NFL game? Bababooey you? Mom wants to go in November. I think I mentioned it last week.
Just sitting in the living room with the TV off and music on. Bruce Springsteen on the classic rock station.
Was thinking of moving into the city...filled out paperwork at a brand new building in Cambridge earlier. No balcony and haven't gotten to check the apartments themselves out yet. Near Mass Ave and Porter Square. Have to go back later this week. Oh have to bring my SS card. Chilling. Quite hungry. Let's go Pats! If I mention there's a Pat's game my mom will drop off awesome food from the market like 7 layer dip and wings. It's preseason though. Wings!! Oh man. Superbowl and wings! Might try to go to a bar this year but not drink and eat my weight in crispy, spicy and delicious chicken wings.
Still smoking bubblehash. $55 a gram. Lasts like 2-3 days. Is this crackhead spending?

shithawk420

Veteran
Well, unless it's changed in the last 20 years I thought Naperville was 3rd richest per Capita in the state.i don't know.but yeah Hinsdale is definitely fooking rich.i got a good story for you fellas.i was doing a tree job in upper state ILLINOIS savanna.well apparently in the neighborhood Oprah, Michael Jordan and a bunch of famous people I don't know lived in.i was MJ LIVES HERE!? I should of known I wasn't gonna see anyone. Beautiful houses.place I worked for grew weed in their million dollar home gave me a quarter ounce of white shark.i was pissed off but at least it was good.now it's got me wondering.are these the people supplying MJ with MJ!? True story.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i bet they were nice houses hawk
thats cool they grew their own weed! did you get to see the set up
i wonder how close they were to their neighbors, like would you just go over to oprahs house and have some beers
a couple miles three times a week is great doob, way to go on the two pounds
is there different walks you can take to change things up? whats dog walker
/dude wouldent it be rad if you could get a gig walking a dog
that really nice of your mom to drop off snacks for you
bean dip is mackin and who dosent like wings
/i used to make quesadillas with the bean dip, i guess they were more like bean dip tacos
i whole heartedly encourage you to eat as many wings as you can for the super bowl!
by then you will have lost a few pounds and deserve a reward man
i used to get football tickets through work, they were pretty good seats for part of the game being located above the end zone
the old murph (jack murphey stadium) aka the q was kind of rowdy
its fun to be in the crowd and feel the energy of the game, if you have the chance to go i would totally go

shithawk420

Veteran
Eh well looks like my dad is going to prison.crazy bitch set him up to steal my puppy.now I have to figure out how to get the puppy back.cops won't do anything.but I'm at a loss here.that poor puppy needs me and I need him.dammit.

shithawk420

Veteran
Ugh sorry guys.im pretty hurt right now.i actually had a good day yesterday.had some decent tacos.drank a fith of vodka and now this crap happens.wanted to watch some football.didnt know how to find it.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening hawk! hope you are having a good weekend brother
whats your old man going up for
what do you mean the cops wont do anything about this lady stealing your pup
did they even talk the the lady or just tell you they were not going to help you out in getting your dog back
/i guess technically its theft (stealing someone property) but i would call it kidnapping
a dog is not property like its just a thing, its a sentient animal
maybe a visit from dr. footupyourass would help her
f'n you dont mess with a mans dog
in footbawwww! news
rams looked pretty good last night against the chargers
both teams looked great and it was a fun game to the end
even if its just preseason it was great to have football back
one kid who really stood out to me was rams wr mccutcheons
https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/34396966
he is big and has a good eye for the ball
i liked the way this kid played and think he could find a spot as the #3
went for a walk on the beach yesterday and got a little burned, i need to start wearing sunscreen man
the chicks were out in force and the mrs even pointed uot all the butts on the beach!
kick all the ass boys and keep cool

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Our best WR, Allen robinson, signed with your guys (Rams) during the offseason. He was kind of dogging it the last year though, plus he missed 5 games (hamstring injury and covid). Cant say that I blame him, we franchise tagged him and he wanted a longer term deal, he got 3 yrs 45M (30M guaranteed) from the Rams which would be a steal if he’s a top 15-ish receiver again. Still he got paid like 17M last year with us, felt he should have put more effort in but it is what it is, last season was a $#*@ show all around.
Adding potatoes to any TB item is like 75c-$1, for a regular taco or burrito it might not be worth it (used to only be 50c to add potatoes but yknow inflation) but with the nachos they added a decent amount, makes it pretty filling.

DB, I agree with Pop, wings are a quintessential football food. Certainly not low-calorie but it is low-carb. Is a low carb (zone diet, or paleo, caveman, etc) diet a possibility for you? Maybe eating a bunch of meat and fat isn’t recommended unless you have decent cardiovascular health.
I have too much ‘excess tire’ around my middle as well, would like to reduce that too. Mine is caused by eating junk and not exercising enough, not from medication though.
Moving into a brand new building might be nice, especially if your current one is showing its age. No balcony isn’t ideal but then again you wont have those pesky Russians annoying you. It’s in Boston? I thought you were already in the city? Or you mean closer to downtown?
Ive only been to college football games, it was alright but most of the time it’s either too hot or too cold. I prefer sitting in my living room watching games, much more comfortable and way less expensive, but Pop is right, you don’t have the atmosphere. It would be amazing to see your team get an incredible win, but from watching the bears I feel we would be too often on the other side of that, lol.
Do you feel like youre spending too much on hash? It cant be too hard to find a grey market dealer to avoid all the taxes and fees at dispensaries. Ur a veteran, there’s gotta be other veterans who have a good weed guy.

Michael jordan has a palatial estate in Highland Park, near where the Bulls practice facility is, but im not sure oprah owns a house out there. I know she’s got a 40 acre estate in California that she spend like 15k a month on to water her lawn. That’s cool that you got some homegrown out there, if people have enough acres they could probably do an outdoor grow if it’s stealthy enough.
I think top 10 richest towns (per capita income) in IL are like small towns like Winnetka, barrington, glencoe, etc. Highland park came in 10th, lol, probably because of people like Jordan. But Naperville is one of the largest towns in IL, and im sure they got a good amount of million dollar homes, but also cheaper homes, condos, apts, townhomes etc. I guess the question is if a Naperville person became really rich, would they move elsewhere or stay there?
Sorry to hear about your dad getting in trouble? For a puppy? Maybe once the prosecutor looks into the case they can figure out it was mostly a big mistake or set up.
A fifth is a good amount for one day, I think I could drink a fifth in one day if I started in the morning and went all the way to bedtime. Can you drink it in like 2 hours? That would be hard core I think.
Preseason wins aren’t all the useful but they showed some promise, Hawk. Not too many penalties, the undrafted linebacker Sanborn looks like a keeper, their rookie safety made some nice plays. Justin fields looked better but O-line still bad.

I saw some WR named lance mccutcheon had a couple TDs for the rams, Pop, always nice to see. Bryce perkins played the whole game at QB, he probably will stay on the practice squad once the season starts (wolford is probably their #2) but he has that running ability as a useful weapon if he had to start. Mccutcheon might make the team but he has kupp, robinson, Jefferson, atwell (2nd rd pick last year) and skowronek (7th rd last year) ahead of him. But if he keeps making plays mcvay will give him meaningful snaps.
Post pics of the butts your wife was pointing out or it didnt happen.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey @pop_rocks yeah the apartment is much closer to downtown...I'm not really sold though. I have it made here in Waverly Square. Will be even nicer once the Russians are gone and dead. I don't think they'll go to a nursing home, they'll just stay here until they die. They're already 90. They wear spandex and cover themselves in perfume. They're so revolting. And loud and always in the hall.
Not sure if I can find a hash connection...I smoke like 15 grams a month and it's $55/gram

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
light that sh!t up boys!

what up doob! do you want to live closer to downtown?
maybe there will be better weed stores close by, how do you get to the store man?
can you walk or do you need a ride?
baba wants pics of hot butts on the beach but i want pics of these sweet russian ladies!
/guys ok too; no homo
old spandex wearing ruskies who wear a lot of scent! thats f'n hot man
/why would you want to leave this?
are you blasting your music and wearing blue and yellow and waving a ukrainian flag
.5g/day is not that bad man, but its the pirce that get me
55/gr is crazy! like what kind of hot shit hash are you smoking
and this is after all the discounts (med user/ vet)
babs is also right that it would be cool if you could find a local hook up
i will buy weed from friends sometimes and its almost cheaper than growing it myself
lance mccutcheon, thats the kid baba
he looked great against a second team chargers
/who actually looked really good; there could be some depth for both rosters
i like tutu atwell a lot, but he is a smaller guy; v.jefferson is good too but could use more exp
mcClutch has size and if he really does have the hands i think he could find a spot on the final roster
the walk was awesome and we will definitely be doing it again soon
i will see about getting you some pics of butts! we also saw an osprey catch a baby leopard shark man
these other people saw it too, they were all freaking out and i asked "did you just see that"
i saw it clear as day, the bird had a fish, long slender body with the underslung mouth and the striped markings on it back
it was pretty bad ass

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Eh well I'm having a problem with communication.i got all sorts of stories.my dad said he was his brother.wich is who the truck was registered to.they found weed,gave him an Ibond.even gave him a ride home.well they found out he wasn't who he said he was.so they got pissed and drove back to arrest him.it seems nobody knows what the hell is going on. Buncha incompetent fools. I'm trying to find out about the puppy but no one has any answers.im gonna start busting heads.really sucks when fucks deside not to answer their fucking phones.im only 5 miles away and I can't get their.my 4 wheeler is garbage.im in no man's land.people are gonna learn real quick what it means to make me mad.and I'm a nice guy.but no beer.im banned from the only gas station.ill tell that story if anyone wants to hear it.

Anyway I'm surprised the bears beat Kc.maybe I was wrong and this will be a good year.ill wait to see what the bears can do.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I thought Russians liked adidas tracksuits. Old men wearing spandex seems like a strange choice. Maybe they need the extra support?
If you like where youre staying at then it can be a hassle to move, plus who knows, your new neighbors might be worse than your old neighbors. But I agree with pop, if things are more convenient to you if you move downtown that could be important. Then again I think boston has good mass transit, you can get anywhere with the trains right?
15g of hash a month is about half a gram a day, that’s a good amount for sure. Does the 55/g include taxes and stuff? That’s what I would avoid if I bought off the grey market, taxes and fees in IL add like 25% to the bill. Along the lines of what Pop is saying, I wonder if there’s some sort of veteran’s or medical user’s collective you could join, chip in money and they give you a percentage of every harvest, or turn your cut into hash or whatever you want. If you can get your smoke budget down to 2-300/month instead of 7-800 month that’s a lot more disposable income for you.

I hear allen robinson has been making those tough red zone catches in training camp, where you need a big bodied receiver to go up and wrestle for the ball. McCutcheon might eventually contribute in that role but to get a roster spot as an undrafted guy he’d have to play some special teams too.
Poor baby shark, but that’s the law of the sea. Big fish eat little fish, and sometimes birds eat little fish too.

Ur dad gave the cops the wrong identity, Hawk? I bet ur uncle’s gonna be pissed. Do they look alike? And if it’s just weed then it shouldnt be that big a deal.
I want to hear this gas station story. Is this the one that serves pizza too?

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey bababooey yeah the $55 is with my 20% veteran discount. There's no tax. I guess I could get kief...I think it's like $20-30 per gram. But it doesn't get me that high. This bubblehash stuff is the Pinnacle of being high. Might have to get kief instead I guess.
The Russians are 2 "women" like 90 years old. Constantly fidgiting and going into the hallways and making noise. And spraying that nasty perfume everywhere it seems.
Probably won't move, just want to keep my options open.
Got one one of those Entenmen's cheese danish things yesterday. Just finished the last piece. Now I'm laying down.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you are thinking of gopniks baba

its not just a russian thing in track suits, its a thing for all those old eastern bloc states
/i love it and can white trash it up with the best!
these are fine ass russian ladies we are talkin about baba, the just want to show off the goods
baba makes a good point about moving to a new place means having new neighbors
maybe it will be all old asian ladies! who cook stinky food
baby shark!
i wonder if we will see any of the first team player in the preseason
i like the rams wr selection right now and cat wait for the season to start
thats some shady shit hawk, giving them someone elses name
/it also f's over the other guy(his brother no less)
yeah whats the big deal about weed, is it legal in ill for just having a bag in your pocket?
there must have been something more going on
i hope you get your dog back but if not go to the shelter and get a new dog! i bet you will find a great dog just wanting a home there
f'n right boston has great mass transit
the mrs used to tell me stories about how her and her friend would take a train to other states w/o a car
the east coast has great public transportation, the west coast not so much
hell yeah we want to hear the gas station story hawk

shithawk420

Veteran
It's not a real good story.a while back this punk accused me of stealing his father in laws car cause someone dumped it close to where I live in the country.he comes to my house acting tough.even tells me to get my shoes on so he can match the snow prints.i tell him to fuck off he calls my friend a cunt and storms off.calls the cops.i didn't do it so I'm fine.fast forward I'm at the gas station.he wants to act tough again I tell him to step off.he doesn't so I clock him in front of his wife and mother.i got like 10 people holding me back.i leave to go back to work.i get a call from the police say they wanna give me a trespass citation.cops never came.not a great story.but now I can't get beer.gotta rely on other people now

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ok, yeah, in IL bubblehash is about the same price (55/g) but with the taxes and stuff on it it’s like 25% more so ends up being 70/g at checkout. The one I go to only offers a 10% vet discount, but they do have frequent sales where you can get 10-25% off the more you buy (25% off if you buy $250 or more, less if you buy less) so that lessens the sting of the taxes. Regular sales tax around here is already 10%, highest in the country I think, so paying like 25% sales tax seems like even more of a kick in the ballz.
My only suggestion would be edibles, DB, I can get like 100mg of edibles (also comes with cbd: 100mg thc, 100-200mg cbd) for like $20 on sale. 10 pieces to a package. So a $2 piece of candy gets me decently high for a few hours, I eat about 2 pieces a day. I think 5 pieces (50mg thc, 50-100 mg cbd) would keep me toasted all day and night and that works out to about $10 a day or 300 a month which is less than half what you spend on bubblehash. This only works if you like edibles haha.
Ok, these Russians are women, good to know. Yeah, 90 yr old women in spandex covered in perfume doesn’t seem appealing at all, lol, then you add in their fighting and stuff. Im surprised other people havent complained about them.
Entenmen’s is good stuff, DB. Like a pretty high quality pastry that you can buy un-refrigerated (shelf stable) in a grocery store. Did they have a coffee cake? With the sweet crumble on top?

I was about to say, Pop, you like rocking the tracksuits in winter right? Im going to have to get me one, they do seem like perfect ‘lounging around the house’ clothes when it’s cold out.
You wont see Stafford during the preseason that’s for sure, mostly because his elbow might blow out at any moment. Haha j/k, but that’s been a concern with him and Kupp’s fantasy value, if that injury gets worse instead of better.
I think you can easily take trains from boston to NYC, Philly, DC, Atlantic city. That might just be the standard Amtrak, which you can take Amtrak from Cali to IL if you wanted. Wasn’t Cali supposed to get that SF to LA bullet train? Oh right, they spent 3 billion on making 20 miles of track and then gave up. Your tax dollars at work.

Sounds like you just had to clock a fool, Hawk. Happens sometimes, it’s self-defense. But if the cops never served you with the trespass notice then maybe legally you can still go to the gas station. Still, it might be smarter to not risk it, cops can lie or be incompetent, etc.

Here’s a homemade burger I made a while ago, with tomato, onion, spinach (didn’t have lettuce at the time), mayo, American cheese, medium rare patty. It was almost too pink for my tastes but it certainly was juicy.
burger1.jpg