What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
what a crazy weekend of football! and i cant wait for tonight game
watching tompa bay shred the giants pass defense should make it a fun game (unless you are a giants fan), and i like watching the bucs o'line play
/they have a center who is a beast
guess who shit the bed this weekend?!?
the chargers lost a big lead i i would give them the place on top of the pile but i feel the rams lost their season yesterday with the loss to the fins'
they got themselves into a position they could not get out of and seemed to be out of ideas against the miami d'
tua had a weak start and a shitty first drive but still picked up the win and now people are saying the dolphins could be playoff bound
/ ive fallen into the "believing in miami" trap before
i dont think miami is that good a team and the people who do are based on one quarter of football
the bears actually played a good game yesterday against the saints
the offense was just so so, and the drama in the backfield was an interesting distraction, but to play the saints into OT and lose by 3 was a big win for the defense
i watched the chargers game and it was fun watching herbert
but in the end the chargrs are going to be chargers and at one point i actually told mrsChicky "the chargers are going to lose this one"
/much like det gojoe, the chargers gotta be chargers and charger things up
//#f-spanos
i wasnt impressed by denoochie and think dallas is on the cusp of suck status
i guess we will all have to wait and see what comes out of the nfc.e

canes does have fries and like baba said they are the crinkly cut fries
/i actually like this style, lots of surface area to cook up and it holds catsup well
but they seem like frozen bag fries and it depends on who makes them
its weird this comes up because my friend i still into them, or he was until the other day
so he goes last friday for lunch and gets dbl.fries instead of cole slaw and takes it home /hes working from home off and on
he ends up throwing away almost all the fries because he said they were limp and soggy
i show up friday night and he shows me the ox of food in the trash
i mentioned he could have just threw them into the toaster oven to crisp them up and the fat kid inside of me was seriously eyed this pile of trash fries (they were in a plastic container and it was a fat pile!)
i dont think he is planning on going back

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I knew the Chargers were gonna suck ass when they lost their best Player on Defense in training camp.. Derwin James....dude is nasty...but he's got little boy ligaments

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
[FONT=&quot]Miami is interesting, it does seem too soon to think theyre going to be a playoff team, but they did spend heavily in free agency last year, snagging Byron Jones (CB from the cowboys) kyle van noy from the pats, emmanual ogbah (def end), some other pieces. Nothing too splashy but their D seems legit, and their head coach, brian flores, is a former def coordinator. During the 1st half of the rams game, the announcers kept mentioning that there was a weakness in the rams blocking that the fins must have identified, cause they had a few hits/sacks on goff where the rusher was completely unblocked. But pop has a point, the rams had almost 500yds of offense to miami’s 150, but giving up 3tds to miami’s def/special teams meant the rams had to play from behind. Goff had 61 pass attempts, and the rams O works best when they can run to set up the pass. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When the 2nd half started in the chargers/broncos game, chargers had 20 1st downs to 2 for Denver. But then lynn put a leash on Herbert, and joey bosa left the game with a concussion and the donkeys scored 4tds to 3fg’s for the bolts in the 2nd half. Maybe derwin james would have made a difference, but it was the pass rush getting to lock that kept him in check.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I think a lot of bolts fans are calling for a new coach; lynn is something like 3-14 in one score games the last 2 years. Usually things like that even out over time, so maybe lynn will go 14-3 in close games from now on, if he’s smart he’ll just let Herbert cook and not try to establish the run so much. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Airfrying cold fries is even better than a toaster oven, also heating them up in a skillet with a little oil works great too. I think that’s the worst thing about cane’s, is their food is cooked fresh to order so it comes out steaming hot, if it stays in a bag for half an hour the fries especially get limp. But yknow, im like Costanza in Seinfeld, if ‘trash’ is in a container, just sitting on top of other trash, is it really trash? Hell no, eat that -isht![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Well Gojoe’s picks went 3-6 this past week, would have gone 4-5 but the bucs failed to dominate the giants (favored by 10.5, only won by 2). I hope my spot behind the arby’s is still available, that was a good spot. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But in all fairness, I think sportbooks did well last week, 8/12 underdogs covered, it was supposedly their 2nd best weekend this nfl season. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This week, I got in on Clemson-notre dame at -6.5, ive seen ND play, even without Lawrence I think the tigers beat them by double digits easy. Plus their backup is a highly recruited QB himself and got some good experience in a come from behind win last week. [/FONT]

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
this was a crazy week for football and we saw a bunch of crazy games
we are also getting close to the mid way mark and i think we can start to see whos hot and who is not
unfortunately, i feel like the rams are in the not category and have a tough road ahead to finish off the season
/we have a bye week this season but then get to face seatle twice, az twice the bucs and patriots; the only easy game would be the jets
this could be a rough stretch of games and turn the whole season upside down
i think miami could be a playoff team in a few years if tua developes and the defense keeps playing lights out, but they have a long way to go

you know i am a big fan of derwin james and i thought we would really make an impact in the nfl
he is a big physical player who goes hard , unfortunately he has had a hard time keeping on the field
im sure it has something to do with the intensity of his game and his little boy ligaments
/same could be said for bosa

maybe i should think of getting my friend an air fryer for christmas! that would be a great gift
/seeing as how im always at his house eating up his food
the other day he comes over with these fancy donuts, they had blue berry filling and a pop tart inside
they were good but way too sweet for my tooth, me and the mrs ended up splitting one
plus he said they cost like $7 each!
/ a 7$ donut (shake) ! "...that dosent have bourbon in it or anything else like that?"
hope you are all eating good and enjoying the fall weather
its still super warm here this week but this weekend its supposed to start cooling off
im ready for the cold 9at least san diegos version of cold)

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
[FONT=&quot]Derwin injured his meniscus during camp, it must have been serious because ive seen nba players come back from meniscus injuries in a few weeks if they don’t get surgery. But when you get surgery like derwin did then the recovery takes longer, apparently his is going to take 6 months (!) so he’s out for the year. One beneficial effect may be that he’ll agree to a less expensive contract extension this offseason, kind of like steph curry having lots of ankle issues his first few years in the nba, signing a modest contract and then being underpaid for 4 yrs when he became a superstar. Of course, this depends on derwin being healthy the next few years which is the problem, as you guys have pointed out. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Seeing the rams dominate the bears, and almost come back vs the bills, I thought they were a dark horse superbowl pick, but then being shut down vs the 49ers and dolphins makes me think otherwise. Other than the bears, their wins have come against the NFC east, none of whom have a winning record. So yeah Pop, their next 8 games they might be looking at going .500 at best. Still leaves them with 9 wins, and I think this year is the first year where they’ve expanded to 14 playoff teams instead of 12, 7 from each conference, only the top seed gets a bye. In fact last year the rams would have made the playoffs as the 7th seed in the nfc.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Not that being a 7th seed bodes well for a long playoff run, but didnt the titans make the afc championship game as a 6th seed last year? Rams could go on a similar run if they can pound the rock and let goff make throws off play action.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Heh, a donut with a poptart inside? Gotta love America. Might as well call it ‘diabetes in a blanket’. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you have stan’s donuts around SD? I know theyre around LA, they started there and now have some locations in Chicago. The woman really likes them, their donuts tend to be chewier than cheaper donuts and she likes that mouthfeel. They also have these square donuts with all sorts of toppings, oreos candy bars bacon etc, also they have fillings too like peanut butter, Nutella, etc. I love donuts as much as the next guy but theyre literally the worst food for you, basically fried dough topped or filled with sugar. [/FONT]

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i will have to check and see if we have stans donuts here in san diego
/ im not a fan of these hipster joints that charge you a ton for an overpriced concoction of fat and sugar
there is a place i like called seasame donuts that is pretty good and their prices arent that bad, about $10.99 for a dozen donuts
https://www.sesamedonutssd.com/
i like donuts but dont eat them often because they arent that good for you like you said; they are one of those thigns where you want them and have a couple and are pretty much good on donuts for a long time
im going to grill up some steaks later tonight and have a couple in a special marinate
i was thinking about that garlic aeoli sauce we were talking about earlier and thought, that would make a good marinate for meat
so i made some garlic oil mixture and added a bunch of chili sauce to it
it looks like thousand island dressing but smells dank!
i also made a couple with traditional seasoning: pepper, salt and some spices
cant wait to get the fire going and it looks like it might be another foggy night here
the rams have a chance of finishing at .500, but i am having serious doubts about their ability to match up against the top teams
they have been inconsistent and the loss to the dolphins basically exposed a major hole in their offense
we will see how they come back after the bye week but this is where the season gets tough and they will need to step up their game big time
i think goff can do it and if the defense can keep playing shut down football they might have a chance of making the post season
its going to be fun watching the rest of teh season unfold and we will see how things shake out

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Bro Derwin lives 1.2 miles from me and I became friends with him playing ball at 24 ... he's cool as fuck.. and being friends with me im gonna leave it to your imagination what he thinks about weed ;) its funny I remembee his rookie year he tried to fight Desmond King at the gym/basketball court lol I love hooping with him.. no basketball skills but just next level athleticism.. i mean when he would dunk.. dear lord.. he's a beast.. im not gonna lie though... id get him everytime on that old school Hakeem The Dream shake in the low post lol i miss the gym.. Keenan and DJ are the coolest people and so down to earth

G.O. Joe

Veteran
I think sportbooks did well last week, 8/12 underdogs covered

Speaking of well, we drink from the same rating well. If I was taking money from people in town, my spreads would have went 5-8-1 - Vegas closed at 4-10. In FBS games with teams who had already played a game so far, Vegas opened 22-17-2 and closed 23-18 - I was 20-18-3. My disagreements with Vegas weren't statistically biased towards a side. This week should swing back towards dogs - not counting PAC/MAC games - the opening lines for the top 25 seem too high.

I would not put a lot of money on any QB's second start. The matchups don't seem to go as well as the first. I watched the Notre Dame game and lost too much money on them because they left a lot of points on the field - the coach acted as though he wanted the team to win by 1 and get voted out of the top 25. After talking about winning big with style. Miami's offense was not good with Tua and it's not clear that he'll get better, unlike NYG who are surging and would be favored if not for the difference in rest and practice. I like ATL and KC the most, PIT and CHI a little less.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
[FONT=&quot]$11 for a dozen donuts is a good deal, it’s not much more expensive than Dunkin donuts which is like $10. I think around here DD has a deal where you can get a dozen for like $6 after 4pm, but it’s all the unsold donuts from earlier so kinda stale. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let us know how that garlic chili aioli marinade turns out. Did you use yogurt to make it? It's the dairy that will help soften up the meat. Usually I don’t like a lot of spice on my steak but some people like it, I have some steak seasoning that’s got a good amount of red pepper in it to add some heat. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rams against the nfc west will be interesting, so far both the hawks and cards are ahead of them in the standings. Niners keep getting more and more injured, kittle is basically out for the year with a broken foot (8 weeks) and garappolo may need surgery on his 2nd high ankle sprain. They play the packers tomorrow, they killed GB both games last season but with all these injuries, who knows?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I think I remember you saying you balled with some of the chargers players, Storm. Dang it, now we know why derwin keeps getting hurt. Running and jumping in an nfl game is bad enough, no reason to incur more wear and tear in pickup basketball games! :biggrin: Stop giving them the busyness, Storm, and go easy on them so they don’t have to try so hard. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Btw, how tall are you? Derwin is 6’3”, keenan allen is 6’, if youre beating them on low post moves that must mean youre at least their height? I guess in most pickup games if you're 6'2 or taller you automatically play center or forward, lol.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I hear ya on ND, gojoe, but ive seen enough nd games to know that brian Kelly their coach suffers from matt nagy disease: tries to get too cute on offense, especially with sucky qb’s. I think Clemson shuts down ND’s O, and while ND’s D is pretty good Clemson has nfl talent all over. I say travis Etienne goes for 2-3 scores, and their backup QB, who was the #1 rated pocket passer in high school, does enough to keep ND on their heels. But ur right, Im not trying to yolo on this game, u can get burned doing that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Seeing the highlights of tua’s game he didn’t look all that special, we’ll have to see how he does when he has to make downfield throws in a competitive game. He’s only played one game plus a few minutes in another blowout, even mahomes didn’t look great in his first start.[/FONT]

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i totally remember you mentioning how you balled with several chargers players before storm and it must be a great time to play against these guys even if its just for fun
with so much raw talent that must be a great court to play on and i can imagine how some games get pretty competitive
so do they have their own weed too or are you pretty much smoking them out?
/im just wondering what d'james smokes? same for the rest of them big timers

the sesame donuts is a great place and i like their donuts
fresh baked with a nice texture, plus they have a good cream filling
i used to get the day old donuts from a local spot when i was younger
not as good as fresh made but they wee still super good, plus like you said they were about half price
i did mix in some yogurt for the garlic marinate and it totally came out different than my usual rub
the ones with just the rub on them were bright red and firm, just like a good steak should be
/i used rib eye
the ones i let soak in the garlic/yogurt sauce were pink and super soft, almost like a veil
the mrs loved the ones with the garlic/yogurt mix
i rinse the seasoning off and let the meat dry before i cook it so it wasnt that spicy, but had a little but of chili pepper and heat on it
i also made enough of the garlic/ oil sauce to dip the meat in once it was cooked and that stuff is bomb!
im totally craving some good pizza this weekend and me and the mrs were also talking about making some rolled tacos this weekend
looking forward to tonights game featureing the pack and sf; im especially interested to see how the 9ers look after losing jimmy.g for the season
they had the worst luck this year due to injury and now the talk is they might be looking to move on at qb
we will see how the season shakes out and i cant wait for this weekends action to begin!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Hooping with them b4 the gyms got shutdown was so fun bro...they dont go all out obviously but I have seen some random dudes dunk and cross some Chargers over b4....and then the next play you the real deal explosiveness to the rack ...They all love GAS bro....My SoCal Master x Cookies is a huge favorite during the off season... an explosion of terps and its all Purple/Dense/Iced out.... Im sick it of it personally...its not very potent...but those dudes are all light weights imho... They definitely have their own trees...most it from the local rec shops and 9.5/10 times its nothing to write home about... when they get the fresh stank str8 from the sources... who doesn't love that!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
[FONT=&quot]That steak sounds fire, both kinds you made. One with more chew, like a regular steak, and one super tender, like a prime tenderloin. And ribeye is a great all around cut, not too expensive usually but has a good amount of marbling. Which reminds me, have you noticed beef prices in your area falling lately? I swear I think there’s a pent up supply of beef hitting the market, maybe with slaughterhouses slowed down by covid earlier there’s too many beef cattle that need to be processed now. Bought a case of members mark beef patties at sams club for less than $2lb, it’s more fast food quality than high grade tho. Then I saw the kronos frozen gyro meat for $6 for 2lbs, I swear this stuff was 50% more in the summer, so picked up some of that. I’ll post pics when I cook some. But now might be the time to stock up on beef if youre able to…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nick mullens filled in nicely for garappolo 2 years ago when he tore his acl, but this year his fill in starts have been up and down, think he got benched for too many turnovers one game. CJ beathard is their other QB and he’s normally worse than mullens. Not that garappolo is great, but if the niners have to depend on mullens and beathard Im going to say they don’t make the playoffs this year. They might still win tonite though, they seem to do well against the packers. UPDATE: they weren’t even competitive, lol, and scored 2 tds in garbage time otherwise the lead was 34-3. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yeah, sounds like a typical pick up game, Storm, mostly just pacing yourself except for occasionally showing your dominance when you want to put a fool in his place. Reminds me of this one dude I knew, he played bball in high school and went to Rutgers for college, he wasn’t a D1 athlete but he played a lot of pickup ball at the rec center and the Rutgers football players would often play. Very few of them are nfl caliber players but theyre still power 5 scholarship athletes, one time he blocked this guy’s shot, on the next play he went in for a layup and the dude he blocked, this 300lb def lineman, went up, blocked him in return, and tapped the backboard coming down. Even the ‘fat guys’ on the team are incredible athletes, so I can only imagine what the ‘skinny’ guys on a pro team are like. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I had to look up with the GAS strain was, lol, it’s been years since I was in the game. So it’s basically an og kush pheno, pure indica? You ever grow it Pop? The name makes me think of sour diesel, 10 years ago that was a big deal, those sort of gas/diesel smelling strains. I had a friend who grew it and made some crosses with it, at first whiff it does remind you of a petrol type scent, but after that it always smelled onion/garlicky to me…[/FONT]

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i used to play pick up sorts when i was younger and its all fun and games until someone gets too serious and tries to flex
i imagine its just a fun thing to do for most of these pro level guys, burn some weed and hit the courts, you know
but there are always those knuckle head who try and take it way too seriously
size wise, d.james could out muscle most people on any court and i can see how a quick fake move would work against a guy like him
i know what you mean about them getting their smoke from the shops
a friend of mine buys a lot of weed from the stores
money isnt a problem for him and he likes the variety and is always coming by with a new strain
like you said, they are mostly commercial and his eyes light up when i show him the fresh
/he is just wants to try all the new strains no matter how they were grown
a master kush/cookies cross sounds awesome
i hope this covid stuff improves and the gyms open back up, do you still shoot hoops?

you are right that the meat was a little cheaper, i have been seeing a lot of deals on beef lately
i need to keep an eye open for those gyro kits, that would be rad to build a meal around
i havent grown out gas for sure, but ive had a strain called jet fuel a while back that seemed to be close; very fuel like and it hit like a strong indica
9ers looked pretty bad last night with their depleted roster
/at least now the rams wont be the worst team in the nfc.w
rodgers looked on point and made a lot of great throws, but the point came up numerous times about why the pack dident get him another receiver in the draft?
the rams are on a bye week so i can just sit back and enjoy this weekends games
we are thinking about taking a hike to a place called stone wall here in san diego e.county
its anice hike with great views at the top
its supposed to rain this weekend so that might change our plans, but you know its going to be fun!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
[FONT=&quot]Yeah, I used to try to play pick up bball when I was younger (key word is try, lol), I remember one game this dude got his upper eyelid cut open when someone tried to block his shot. He didn’t have insurance either so he just let it heal, it closed up pretty well and he only had a thin white scar afterwards. And back when lebron james was in high school, he was already a big deal and his team came to play in Chicago and some dude tried to take a charge when he went for a dunk and he fell and broke his wrist. Lebron missed 2 months but was fine for the draft, but poor dude almost got jumped and had to leave the gym lol. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I guess what im trying to say is that the best pick up games are like the nba all star game; little defense being played, mostly just stay in front of your man, maybe swipe for a steal or a block if you can be sure you wont hit a guy. Especially with pro athletes, they just want to run a bit and have fun, a lot of these nfl guys probably thought they could have been nba players if they were 6inches taller. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Id imagine in socal you could ball on outdoor courts year round, but maybe the gubmint has shut those down as well? Plus yknow, if people are scared of covid, u don’t necessarily want to be banging on a bunch of strangers on a regular basis, and no ones going to wear a mask playing bball. But I think there’s a few vaccines that are in end-stage trial so hopefully there’ll be a working vaccine soon. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here’s a theory ive had, do you think if you mostly smoke your own homegrown, that you get used to that cannabinoid profile such that other weeds seem less potent to you? It seems like ive always gotten the most high off my own supply, and maybe it has to do with my brain being very used to the unique terpene/cannabinoids in my homegrown. But maybe that’s just me…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I heard the pack was trying to trade for will fuller before the deadline, and Robbie Anderson at last years deadline, but didn’t want to give up too much draft compensation. Honestly their offense works just fine with davante as the alpha and Rodgers just spreading it around to ok but not great receivers, so long as theyre wide open. Aaron jones is a stud when healthy and Jamaal Williams is also pretty good. If anything they might need more help on D, they shut down the niners (who had terrible qb play) but got run over by the Vikings last week. Even in Godgers mode aaron wont win another ring if his team is giving up 30+pts in the playoffs. [/FONT]

shithawk420

Veteran
So I tried the Kronos gyro kit.it was ok but I honestly didn't notice a difference from the Aldi Burmans brand except you get 5 pitas instead of the Kronos 3.for 8 or 9 bucks I don't think I'll be getting it again.

I only watched the first half of yesterdays game.i didn't wanna watch that slaughter

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
[FONT=&quot]Yeah, I used to try to play pick up games when I was younger (key word is try, lol), I remember one game this dude got his upper eyelid cut open when someone tried to block his shot. He didn’t have insurance either so he just let it heal, it closed up pretty well and he only had a thin white scar afterwards. And back when lebron james was in high school, he was already a big deal and his team came to play in Chicago and some dude tried to take a charge when he went for a dunk and he fell and broke his wrist. Lebron missed 2 months but was fine for the draft, but poor dude almost got jumped and had to leave the gym lol. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I guess what im trying to say is that the best pick up games are like the nba all star game; little defense being played, mostly just stay in front of your man, maybe swipe for a steal or a block if you can be sure you wont hit a guy. Especially with pro athletes, they just want to run a bit and have fun, a lot of these nfl guys probably thought they could have been nba players if they were 6inches taller. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Id imagine in socal you could ball on outdoor courts year round, but maybe the gubmint has shut those down as well? Plus yknow, if people are scared of covid, u don’t necessarily want to be banging on a bunch of strangers on a regular basis, and no ones going to wear a mask playing bball. But I think there’s a few vaccines that are in end-stage trial so hopefully there’ll be a working vaccine soon. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here’s a theory ive had, do you think if you mostly smoke your own homegrown, that you get used to that cannabinoid profile such that other weeds seem less potent to you? It seems like ive always gotten the most high off my own supply, and maybe it has to do with my brain being very used to the unique terpene/cannabinoids in my homegrown. But maybe that’s just me…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I heard the pack was trying to trade for will fuller before the deadline, and Robbie Anderson at last years deadline, but didn’t want to give up too much draft compensation. Honestly their offense works just fine with davante as the alpha and[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]davante as the alpha and Rodgers just spreading it around to ok but not great receivers, so long as theyre wide open. Aaron jones is a stud when healthy and Jamaal Williams is also pretty good. If anything they might need more help on D, they shut down the niners (who had terrible qb play) but got run over by the Vikings last week. Even in Godgers mode aaron wont win another ring if his team is giving up 30+pts in the playoffs. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yeah hawk, I think the kronos kit doesn’t even give you a lb of meat. Sounds like you got 3 small gyros for $9, if you had onions and tomatoes would have made it better but at that price doesn’t seem worth it. But if you don’t have a decent gyro place nearby it could be worse. Aldi brands are great, their products imo are good-great quality just doesn’t have the brand name. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I havent posted any food pics in a while...so a month or so ago I noticed sams had a bunch of beef in stock and prices were normal, so I bought a sirloin tip roast and some beef cheeks for $2.50lb. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This was the first time they’ve had beef cheeks and figured I’d try it. I oven roasted it and the cheeks were half tender meat and half gristle, so then I put everything into a slow cooker on low for 8 hrs. I had a jar of bulgogi sauce that the woman picked up and put half in the slow cooker along with some water. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After slow cooking everything was much more tender and it had a faintly sweet Asian bbq taste. This is a picture of it cold from the fridge. So I made a sammich out of it, heated up the meat in a pan with some of the juices, then turned it to low, threw 3 slices of American cheese on top, and also put a French roll in the pan and covered it with foil to steam everything. I also had some leftover turkey breast sammich meat that I heated up in the pan just so I could get rid of it before it went bad lol. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It tasted pretty good, the steaming of the bun really made the bread very soft, the meat was beefy and tender but not too sweet, the cheese gave it a good salty flavor. Kind of reminded me of a philly cheesesteak, with a soft hoagie bun and american cheese. Next time ill saute some onions/green peppers with it for some more flavor, and/or put some giardiniera on it for some heat.
[/FONT]

Storm Shadow

Veteran
We only hoop indoors....same goes for the Chargers that run with us... Outdoors is just too hectic on the body and too risky for those guys... Im pretty good friends with Keenan brother Zach .. He hoops with us .. once a week we rent an indoor court at this huge indoor sports complex volleyball/basketball $75 an hour...rent it for 2 hours... invite 15 people and run each game to 11.... its so damn fun... all I do is work/trim all my own shit... Its the only time I get to do anything non weed related...

When I say gas.. I mean like heavy fuel... very pleasing with the mouth coating flavor... even when u relight a charred bowl it taste good and makes the room smell like delicious... Im 39 these dudes are all so much younger than me.... their weed knowledge is honestly so limited and most of them almost all of the Chargers Ive met arent from Cali... So when they see the Super Dank ...they get hypnotized lol

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
[FONT=&quot]Yeah, outdoor courts are too rough, uneven, cracks, rocks, if you fall you don’t slide you rip up your body. It’s a little better if it’s concrete rather than asphalt but not much more. That sounds like a good deal, I know some small schools (elementary schools, junior high) will also let local groups use their gyms during the evening for a fee. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If these players came from southern states like TX and FL, theyre probably not used to homegrown, heck they may still be getting mexi brickweed. Although I think with weed becoming more legalized even people in non-med states may start getting the indoor grown, didn’t that one ex-nfl player get caught with like 300lbs in his trunk, driving it from CA to TX? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Well, ND won last night, im not mad, it was a good game and I didn’t put a lot on Clemson. This was the first time in 27 yrs that ND beat a #1 team, of course they lost the next week to Boston College. Who do they play next? BC, lol. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clemson’s QB played well but their RB didn’t, he had a short TD run but otherwise had like 30yds rushing. And give credit to ND, their QB looked like ass the first few games but against Clemson he was on fire, hit 2 deep shots and a bunch of shorter throws. Their D was legit, scored a TD on a strip sack too. [/FONT]

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Well, ND won last night

That's how the 2nd start goes. Tua barely did anything in his first start and won, this guy set all kind of records in the second and lost. Not good odds of covering. Those valueless top 25 favorites went 5-10-1.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah Uiagelelei, the clemson QB, didnt find out he would start against BC until thursday. At least for ND he knew he was going to start the whole week prior. I figured that meant he would do well, and he did, but i didnt figure on etienne getting shut down by ND's defense. More fool me i guess...
KC, Chicago and Pitt didnt cover, hell KC and Pitt almost freaking lost. Atlanta did cover vs Denver, although denver made another 4th qtr rally.

Im not sure how anyone makes any $ gambling, now i remember why i stopped years ago lol.