What's new

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah buffet is probably best. Wish they had beef though. I even found this Ethiopian place but one step at a time! Ill try almost anything once but im poor so gotta take it slow. Gotta try lamb first though. Then work my way up to goat! lol i do like lamb though. think i got a pic somewhere. My mom never had lamb and i got her to eat it. It was good but she hates everything
If its chicken im thinking of tandoori. Lamb saag sounds good too. You really ate all this stuff pops?

Hey man i dress like a slob if im going to the liquor store or whatever but id like to look at least a little repectable sometimes. Ill wear shirts i havent washed in forever and dirty pants. Im trying to change all that. Kinda wish i had a GF but good ones are so hard to find let alone single ones
yeah man, i kind of dig on indian food
/plus if you know veg heads they can eat it too
i even like the paneer dishes, its like big chunks of cheese in a sauce
i havent had ethiopian food and maybe that something i should try
they have a himalayan restaurant near me looks pretty grinding
https://himalayangrillsandiego.com/menu.php

hahah, i dress like a slob too i guess, track pants and a hoodie most days when im just kicking it around the house
i will put on some jeans when i go out
i have a closet full of nice clothes but i dont wear them mush anymore, going for comfort over fashion
/actually a lot of these shirts are super comfy, like casual button up surf shirts or that pfg type top
but im a slob
nothing wrong with dressing nice and it does attract the ladies
when you meet the right girl you will know, dont settle for some slag just because you want to hook up
you are worth more than that brother
plus you will be able to take her out and try all the fancy foods!
hope you do get to take your mom to the indian buffet! it would be a fun way to try a lot of different foods

sounds like baba knows his way around foreign foods! i thought you just ate fast food burgers!
/man i wish i had some fast food burgers riiighhhht now!

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
1712776827842.png

I'll take the weed!!!

buzzmobile

Veteran
Final leg of the Great Eclipse Adventure is tomorrow. We left our friends in TX this morning and traveled through a lot of rain all day. We are now hanging out in our room in Richland MS. Got a good buzz while we went the wrong way and had to navigate a few I-20 exits to get back to where we started...Fuggin' Stoners!

You will be disappointed in the food reports. There were some great Texas cheeseburgers, and some other treats.

6.5 hours to go and the storms will be far ahead of us and gone by the time we get home. This old man is tired.
:D

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Glad to hear you're doing alright buzz! Way to go! Mississippi must be cool. Are there black people? Any weed? Have you gotten high? Glad you'll be back home buzz sans ass rape on the highway

shithawk420

Veteran
Glad to hear you're doing alright buzz! Way to go! Mississippi must be cool. Are there black people? Any weed? Have you gotten high? Glad you'll be back home buzz sans ass rape on the highway
Unless things changed MS is the worst state in the country.worst laws and worst people.poor as hell.not weed friendly last I heard.they still got chain gangs.

I think MS is were they had that federal weed farm and were that famous strain supposedly came from.think it was called g something.

No opinion on the k swiss shoes? Anybody ever own k swiss shoes?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Final leg of the Great Eclipse Adventure is tomorrow. We left our friends in TX this morning and traveled through a lot of rain all day. We are now hanging out in our room in Richland MS. Got a good buzz while we went the wrong way and had to navigate a few I-20 exits to get back to where we started...Fuggin' Stoners!

You will be disappointed in the food reports. There were some great Texas cheeseburgers, and some other treats.

6.5 hours to go and the storms will be far ahead of us and gone by the time we get home. This old man is tired.
:D
hey man, just keep making left turns until you get back on track!
and as always, keep it between the mayonnaise and the mustard
who would complain about a cheeseburger?!
did you go out for these or are they something you guys cooked up yourself
travel safe my man and ge thome safely! brother

that dosent look bad doobah, how did you season the beef
i see that sweet nijja thing in the background, when you are ready we can talk about sauces

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Unless things changed MS is the worst state in the country.worst laws and worst people.poor as hell.not weed friendly last I heard.they still got chain gangs.

I think MS is were they had that federal weed farm and were that famous strain supposedly came from.think it was called g something.

No opinion on the k swiss shoes? Anybody ever own k swiss shoes?
im all for chain gangs
ive grown out g-13 cuts before and they are the smoke!
i had k-swiss once when i was a kid,but grew out of them
/what size shoe are you?
well well well
look what the cat dragged in!
its my man marz
luckily a wise man told me to set up a stray cat shelter (cardboard box) so you can sit right here nest to me brother!
are you into sports or crazy foods?

shithawk420

Veteran
Holy fuck I'm whooped.i fucking hate walmart.got a microwave,charcoal chimney and a rosemary and basil plant and some groceries.almost bought this bad boy but I gotta grill the steak I got.
20240410_203233.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
We ordered pickup from Bucky's Cafe for cheeseburgers. We also found Omega's Biscuits and Eggs for breakfast that was WAY too much food but really good, and Maria's Kitchen for our TexMex deliciousness.

We avoided getting T-Boned at an intersection when some guy ran a red light that had already allowed a green arrow left turn and then a second or two of solid green before I started to move. Truck on my left blocked my view but I heard the horn honking and slammed on brakes as a crappy red truck drove past my bumper.

YIKES! sez I.
Homeward bound soon.

shithawk420

Veteran
Glad your almost home! Cant wait for your personal account of the eclipse. Lots of people saying its a life changing experience. Wish i saw it now. I think that tomahawk above would be almost as good though! lol Fuck its supposed to rain today but if i try i can grill before it rains. Gonna try my charcoal chimney.never used one but im sure its easy.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
We ordered pickup from Bucky's Cafe for cheeseburgers. We also found Omega's Biscuits and Eggs for breakfast that was WAY too much food but really good, and Maria's Kitchen for our TexMex deliciousness.

We avoided getting T-Boned at an intersection when some guy ran a red light that had already allowed a green arrow left turn and then a second or two of solid green before I started to move. Truck on my left blocked my view but I heard the horn honking and slammed on brakes as a crappy red truck drove past my bumper.

YIKES! sez I.
Homeward bound soon.
A cheeseburger sounds pretty darn good right now. Will be eating one tonight at the Red Sox game

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Alright if i see an Errol Flynn looking D-bag in the front row 1st base side at Fenway Im taking a snapshot and will post it here. Im assuming ur going to be wearing ur Sox cap?

Yeah, Pops makes a good point that most indians could be considered Ovo-lacto vegetarians, no meat, only dairy including cheese and maybe eggs. If u learned how to cook indian food at home it would probably be a pretty cheap diet to live on since ur not really eating much meat. The constant curry/spice smell might be too much to deal with however.

So Himalayan food is basically Nepalese food? Seems very similar to regular Indian food, let us know if u ever try it out, Pops.

That's interesting that the nfl will play a game in Brazil on opening weekend, there a lot of american football fans in brazil? I thought it's all about the soccer there, and maybe volleyball.

Good to hear ur almost back home, Buzz. Hope ur plants and pets are doing well. I guess it's been a long time since ur wandering days, when you would walk/hitchhike across entire states to now getting tired from a 6 hr drive.

Speaking of brazil DB is making some iconic brazilian cuisine, steak and frites. He's got the air frying cooking down, i think. Maybe u should get one too, Hawk.

I thought u were looking at the adidas shoes, Hawk? I dont think ive ever owned k-swiss ones, theyre supposed to be for tennis so i imagine theyre comfortable.

Little bit too much fat on the bottom edge of that tomahawk but that would have been awesome to see u cook it, Hawk. Like u said, maybe next time. And the dog would love that bone. How's the pup doing anyway?

So Buzz didn't go to Buc-ees gas station but did go to Bucky's cafe and had a good cheeseburger? Close enough i'd say. Tex-mex is always good eats, even better when ur actually in TX. Did u have the chicken fried steak and biscuits and gravy at the breakfast place? With a breakfast like that you could not be hungry again till dinnertime, depending on physical activity.
That's probably the worst thing about long road trips, just hoping u dont get hit by crazy drivers.

Were u having fire issues with the charcoal, Hawk? The chimney should help u get all the briquettes fully lit before cooking, should help with fuel wastage too.

shithawk420

Veteran
Thats news to me that Brazilians watch American Football.Brazil is beutiful and the woman are too,the hot ones dont live there, but you couldnt pay me to live there. I saw The City of God and the Brazilian wandering spider sealed the deal for me. Deadliest spider in the world. Those cocksuckers hiss at you then attack you at full speed. Im arachnophopic.i hate spiders.

Your right baba thats a huge piece of fat. I could use it for something though.im tired as fuck. havent slept.Its gonna rain in the afternoon. thinking im gonna cook the steak on the grill about noon. either way i gotta cook it wether its the pan or the grill. That tomahawk was huge. thats a Fred Flinstone right there. But ive never seen that at walmart before. They had some nice huge lambshanks too. Next month for sure. Walmart is stepping up a little

Yeah those kingsford matchlight charcoal are garbage baba and i needed to step my game up. This aint no time for amateur hour. No more lighter fluid for me if i can help it. was gonna try to cook some burgers too but dont think im gonna pull it off. gonna rain around 2 i think. just guessing by looking outside. I bought a 15 pk of natty ice. needed a break.not gonna drink more than 4 or 5 times a month. im doing pretty good.

Ended up buying the Adidad Grand Court 2.0. Not what i wanted but the price was right and nobody would no the difference between the Superstars unless they are a sneakerhead. Some people like them over the Superstars. Suoerstars are made for basketball. I assume the Grand Court is for Tennis. The Courts have more foam padding. I seriously doubt anyone who is serious about sports wears these kind of shoes.

So between my new tailored pants and Adidas shoes maybe me and doob will put on a fashion show. doobs been working out though. Dont know if i can compete! Just kidding but for real though. Reason ive been asking about this stuff is because i dont talk to my lady friend anymore and i got no one to ask these things about. My mom is hit or miss. Sometimes she has good taste and other times shes just way out there. You guys are smart and sophisticated and value your opinions.

Damn i forgot doob is going to the sox game! how did you get those seats again? Something to do with medical? Damn catch a foul ball for us doob!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Thats news to me that Brazilians watch American Football.Brazil is beutiful and the woman are too,the hot ones dont live there, but you couldnt pay me to live there. I saw The City of God and the Brazilian wandering spider sealed the deal for me. Deadliest spider in the world. Those cocksuckers hiss at you then attack you at full speed. Im arachnophopic.i hate spiders.

Your right baba thats a huge piece of fat. I could use it for something though.im tired as fuck. havent slept.Its gonna rain in the afternoon. thinking im gonna cook the steak on the grill about noon. either way i gotta cook it wether its the pan or the grill. That tomahawk was huge. thats a Fred Flinstone right there. But ive never seen that at walmart before. They had some nice huge lambshanks too. Next month for sure. Walmart is stepping up a little

Yeah those kingsford matchlight charcoal are garbage baba and i needed to step my game up. This aint no time for amateur hour. No more lighter fluid for me if i can help it. was gonna try to cook some burgers too but dont think im gonna pull it off. gonna rain around 2 i think. just guessing by looking outside. I bought a 15 pk of natty ice. needed a break.not gonna drink more than 4 or 5 times a month. im doing pretty good.

Ended up buying the Adidad Grand Court 2.0. Not what i wanted but the price was right and nobody would no the difference between the Superstars unless they are a sneakerhead. Some people like them over the Superstars. Suoerstars are made for basketball. I assume the Grand Court is for Tennis. The Courts have more foam padding. I seriously doubt anyone who is serious about sports wears these kind of shoes.

So between my new tailored pants and Adidas shoes maybe me and doob will put on a fashion show. doobs been working out though. Dont know if i can compete! Just kidding but for real though. Reason ive been asking about this stuff is because i dont talk to my lady friend anymore and i got no one to ask these things about. My mom is hit or miss. Sometimes she has good taste and other times shes just way out there. You guys are smart and sophisticated and value your opinions.

Damn i forgot doob is going to the sox game! how did you get those seats again? Something to do with medical? Damn catch a foul ball for us doob!
Hey hawk just coming back from my morning walk 3 miles my mom got the tickets for the Red Sox game a month or two ago I think for Valentine's Day I'll be up there along first base right where first base is I'll be there in the front row

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey hawk just coming back from my morning walk 3 miles my mom got the tickets for the Red Sox game a month or two ago I think for Valentine's Day I'll be up there along first base right where first base is I'll be there in the front row
awesome doob! damn those are good seats! maybe you could take a closeup pic if you remember?

So yeah i wanted to mention this cause i dont know anything about it. Apparently my mom got a free Visa debit card from her doctor or something? anyway i think it had $120 or so on it. We bought a microwave and dog food with it and could of got cash back from the machine. I think it would help people that need it cause i sure as hell wanna get in on that. You could probably buy beer or smokes with it. You could maybe get some Grizzly or whatever chew you like doob. maybe its an IA thing but its worth looking into for sure. free money right? Well not free but we sure did need it. Still havent heard from the insurance dicks about my ceiling and floors. boy i fucked up on that one

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
awesome doob! damn those are good seats! maybe you could take a closeup pic if you remember?
Yeah man I'll get lots of good pictures and videos today it's going to be great little cool I can't wait for the food cheeseburger Irish nachos ice cream popcorn peanuts hot dogs sausages more nachos chicken fingers you name it

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah man I'll get lots of good pictures and videos today it's going to be great little cool I can't wait for the food cheeseburger Irish nachos ice cream popcorn peanuts hot dogs sausages more nachos chicken fingers you name it
fuck yeah doob! i love irish nachos! Ive made those a couple times years ago

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Just ate a hexie gummy. Have 2 left for the game. I think they're the first edible that actually worked on me. They're 5 mg so not much. Supposed to start raining at 9 so we are bringing ponchos. Look for the guy in the poncho at 3rd base after it starts raining. Wearing a hat for sure. Maybe grey and red Nike pullover or blue puffer coat but man is that thing dirty. What's everyone up to?