What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah I think taking girls out to a nice dinner and shopping is a pro move. Were they a lot younger than him too? Sounds like he had some sugar babies.
Bears seem to have a pretty soft schedule, they play the afc west and nfc south. Other than the chiefs and chargers, it’s the raiders broncos bucs panthers falcons and saints. Raiders have jimmy g and saints have derek carr, other than that it’s mostly rebuilding teams except the broncos, with sean payton as coach maybe russell wilson bounces back. They also play the commanders, browns and cardinals. Commanders dont really have a QB, cards wont have kyler and maybe the molester can regain his form and lead the browns to a good record but who knows, browns are called the factory of sadness for a reason.
Then in the nfc north packers don’t have rodgers, vikings will probably be mid (they went 13-4 and won the division last year but overall their point differential was poor implying they were more lucky than good) and if the lions are projected to be the division winner I think the bears have a shot at 8 or 9 wins. Which would be a great improvement over a 3 win/#1 pick in the draft season.

Man, I tried a Four loko this week and ur right, those things are no joke. I huge can of 14% malt liquor. Ugh, I don’t know if it was the sugar or the alcohol that messed my stomach up but I had the squirts the next day. Sorry if that’s tmi.
Im not sure what bowling ball machine would be at a bar, are you talking about skeeball? But u only see that at chuck e cheese, do they serve beer?

Yeah it’s unfortunate that cops lie so much, almost seems like an epidemic. I guess when youre the only one enforcing the laws you get to break them with impunity. “We investigated ourselves and found we did absolutely nothing wrong”

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh they were def sugar babies! and oh so sweet
the raiders could be a team to watch with jimmyg but we will also see how many games they get out of him
their offense is not like the one in sf
chargers look good on paper like always and we will see how their shiny new wr fits in to the system
herbert will continue his march towards greatness
#f'spanos
this might be the year russ heats things back up but we will see, afc.w could be tough
it could have been the sugar in the drink baba
i drink a lot but dont eat sugar, i mix my booze with herbal tea
the last time i went to a friends garage and drank cranberry and vodka i felt sick the next day
even thoe i only used a small measure of the juice i guess that was enough to get me sugared up, plus when you put enough of them away it adds up anyway
you have never heard of dave and busters? its like a chucky cheese for adult where they have games and booze and bar food
i went once or twice, its not really my scene but it was ok
some palces here have trivia machines or some other jumk in the bars to keep the people entertained
i need to get out more!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That reminds me, isnt there a candy called sugar babies? Like chocolate covered caramel? Those were
good too.

I was wondering which new WR on the chargers you were referring to and then saw they drafted the WR from TCU with their 1st rd pick. He’s got good size and decent speed, might be a DK metcalf type outside receiver. F-spanos.
Herbert and burrow will sign extensions this offseason after both hurts and jackson reset the QB market. I guess they’ll get something above Lamar’s 52M/yr.

Yeah they don’t put the calorie counts on the four loko cans, don’t even have an ingredient list but if it was no-sugar it would have said so. Im thinking with the alcohol and corn syrup content each can is like 600 calories, 300 from booze and 300 from sugar.

I can tell ur from california with the no sugar thing, you avoid carbs too?

Nah, im pretty sure you eat lots of rice and tortillas and bread, just playing.

For sure ive been to dave and busters, it’s a fun place I guess but havent been there in ages. If I wanted to drink and game I’d just stay at a buddy’s place and play xbox and drink there, much cheaper than going to D&B’s.

There’s a lot of video pokers in restaurants and bars in IL now, guess they passed a law allowing that some years ago. Never really played video poker, I got enough vices of my own without adding any more lol.

shithawk420

Veteran
Peeing using one hand in addition under the influence can be quite dangerous. But right a quick replenishment of liquid is essential, who does not risk does not drink..
Lol not to brag but I can piss without touching my dick.its an art I learned in jail.oh wait that didn't come out right.i meant its a rule to be clean in jail.i didn't have Bubba hold my dick! .
I didn't want to say it but my dad's girlfriend drank some four lokos and probably coke and died in a car crash.her brother bought one just to see what it's like.he through it out.
I wanted to go to Dave and busters.probably lots of horny drunk chicks.think I had a birthday party at chuckee cheese.they probably did sell beer.i know I'd need a beer after yelling rugrats and that creepy ass robots playing that annoying music.

I just saw a video that ruined my day.these asshole cops did an illegal search warrant on a legal cannabis farm in I think Colorado.they got ten guns on this guy with his dog chained to him.he says let me put my dog away.they say no come here with his dog still chained.the dog was protecting the owner and the POS cop shot the dog.fucking scumbag.lets just say it's a good thing I don't know where he lives.made me cry

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
That reminds me, isnt there a candy called sugar babies? Like chocolate covered caramel? Those were
good too.

I was wondering which new WR on the chargers you were referring to and then saw they drafted the WR from TCU with their 1st rd pick. He’s got good size and decent speed, might be a DK metcalf type outside receiver. F-spanos.
Herbert and burrow will sign extensions this offseason after both hurts and jackson reset the QB market. I guess they’ll get something above Lamar’s 52M/yr.

Yeah they don’t put the calorie counts on the four loko cans, don’t even have an ingredient list but if it was no-sugar it would have said so. Im thinking with the alcohol and corn syrup content each can is like 600 calories, 300 from booze and 300 from sugar.

I can tell ur from california with the no sugar thing, you avoid carbs too?

Nah, im pretty sure you eat lots of rice and tortillas and bread, just playing.

For sure ive been to dave and busters, it’s a fun place I guess but havent been there in ages. If I wanted to drink and game I’d just stay at a buddy’s place and play xbox and drink there, much cheaper than going to D&B’s.

There’s a lot of video pokers in restaurants and bars in IL now, guess they passed a law allowing that some years ago. Never really played video poker, I got enough vices of my own without adding any more lol.

I've never played those machines cause I like to control the board.jail poker is the best cause it's dealers choice.i pissed alot of people off.i would say 2 of diamonds is wild or something.i was was a cheeky bastard.got into a few fights.i knew how to get 5 aces with wild cards.boy they were pissed! Lol

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
You guys are madlads, lol. Do you eat while on the toilet too? Hmmm, nothing better than eating a sandwich while smelling the waste product of your last sandwich.

Hawk, you werent gay for the stay? That doesn’t make u officially gay, or so ive heard. What happens in prison stays in prison.

That video is pretty sad, hearing that dog whining and crying in pain, but in his defense the dog did kind of make a move towards him and it’s on a chain but that was one long chain, and it’s a full grown german shepard (90+ lbs?) not an ankle biter. The one dumbass thing they did was they should have let the guy put the dog in a kennel or shorten the chain before entering, but I guess they were scared he’d grab a weapon if they let him out of sight? All these cops sort of escalating or creating these situations where force could have been avoided, no wonder most people think theyre idiots.

Jim brown was supposedly the best football player not named jerry rice, he was 6’2” and 235lbs and could have dominated in today’s league let alone the 50s-60s. He acted in movies afterwards and was part of the civil rights movement but also was arrested multiple times for domestic violence. He would have definitely been canceled if he did these things more recently.

shithawk420

Veteran
I mean what's the guy gonna do? Grab a bazooka? Seems like it was just a peaceful weed farm 8 guns aiming at his head.eh whatever just another day.
I didn't know Jim brown had multiple domestics.you guys remember the movie Mars attacks? Hes beating the shit out of those martions.freaking funny movie
Naw I'd rather die than take a dick.trying to Remer that 80s prison movie.give me your chocho! or something like that.mexican guy trying to take that kids ass.i mean that scene was funny but prison rape isnt.im glad that sick fuck fleece Johnson is dead.i likes ya,I won't you.we can do this the easy way or the hard way buts it's gonna happen.most important thing in prison is a man's butt.im a warrior.a booty warrior! Lol

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i dident know jim brown died
you are right baba, he was one of the greats
he will always be remember for all he did on and off the field

man, im not eating on the toilet!
this is much different than drinking in the shower and just plain nasty
like hawk said, i dont need to hold my wee to piss and when we are out in the wild i just let it fly
sugar babies were the shit and still are
i would eat thise for sure, but they are probably too sticky and sweet for me now
im just cutting back on carbs for the most part and trying not to to die of the betus
the video poker is ok but i also think its rigged; like they pay out so much so they hold certain cards back
i like the charger drafting another big bodied speedy receiver
the mave looney tunes 9whatever happened to that guy storm shadown who played b'ball with k.allen) and mike williams, but they are both kind of spotty as far as playing time goes
this gives him one more target to hit down field and i guess we will see who he fits into their offense
#f'spanos
hawks move of making dueses wild is a sweet move! one eyed jacks would be mine
so between talks about chat gpt and the new ai thats going to take over all our lives we we saw this movie this weekend, good boy

i dont even like molly shannon or the other guy, the dad dude
but the dogs carried the movie
/it was a riot and it turns out britney murphey voiced on of the pups!
if you like lots of laughs and hijinkx this is the movie for you!

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh my God I was an asshole! I say one eyed Jack's wild,2 deuce of diamonds wild,just fucking with people.we usually gambled for jail muffins.now you throw a honey bun in there yeah I'd get hurt.man sometimes I wish I could hang out in jail with some beer just playing cards with the boys.i liked baseball,follow the bitch.mexican sweat.all fun games.this fucker pulled this game called confusion out.almost guarantee someone's gonna mess up.elevator was another fun one.
No I don't eat on the toilet.you guys ever had a beer shower?sipping a cold one in a hot shower?heaven

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah man, that used to be my move
back in the day the mrs would tell me she found a bunch of beer cans in the shower... do i know anything about this?
i almost remember that game called baseball, its kind of foggy but i kind of remember
you ever play euchere?
i used to love to play cards and i could figure shit out pretty quickly
some games have these weird rules that you need to know but otherwise its easy to figure out
man, a honey bun would be high stakes! but pops is going all in

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah it's been awhile bet I think is supposed to bee awhile but you gotta get a 3..damn in rusty.take all you money then give in back.damn .y speech isn't workink

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ur not wrong, Hawk, if he was the subject of a search warrant then part of their job is to look up his criminal background, if he has some violent crimes/gun crimes then maybe u can justify them being extra cautious. Then again if he was that dangerous they wouldn’t have knocked or buzzed the gate, they would have cut or busted it open. But instead they were like “Come open the gate, no don’t put ur dog away, come here” He opens gate, they come in, dog approaches them, they shoot it. I mean, that was the most foreseeable result yet theyre ‘helpless’ to change their tactics; freaking idiots, all of ‘em.

Mars attacks was weird but the scene where jim brown boxed the martian leader was funny. And Im gonna git u sucka is a classic, keenan ivory wayans still had hair back then. He created In Living Color after that, man was funny and talented for sure.

They were talking about drinking a beer while pissing, Pops, not in the shower but that works as well. Ive never felt the need to drink anything while showering, maybe my showers don’t last as long as yours? Ive heard of people smoking while showering, keep a lit cig outside on the counter and take a drag once in a while. You guys ever do that with a joint?

You guys are talking about card games ive never even heard of, I guess that’s the beauty of a deck of playing cards, there’s literally thousands of different games you could play. You guys ever play bridge or is that only for old people? Supposedly bill gates is a big bridge player, he plays it with warren buffett and other billionaires, and he banged some russian lady in her 20s (he was 55 at the time, 12 years ago) he met at a bridge tournament. Billy boy was a player, guess that’s why he got divorced, doesn’t matter if he’s a nerd he’s got billions in his pocket that’s a powerful aphrodisiac.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
ive never played bridge but would like to learn
i think you need to play as a team or some junk like that but it sounds fun
ive drank while pissing before but i never smoked out in the shower
drinking in the shower wasnt an everyday move but it would happen from time to time
the last time was when we went to the mrs dads wedding, i ended up leaving after a few hours but filled my pockets with cans of beer from the open bar on my way out
when i got back to the hotel room i got bored and decided to take a shower
two birds/one stone!
this was in new jersey where they had commercials for these byob joints
i guess you pay to get in and can bring your own drinks
they had weird liquor laws out there like you had to go to a specail store to get your booze/beer
in living color was a funny show, isnt that where paula abdule was the dance director before she became famous?

shithawk420

Veteran
Man I totally forgot he was in I'm gonna get you sucker.thats up there as far as good movies.what happened to junebug! He OGed.what? He overgold!.
One of you guys mentioned euchre.i just didn't like it for some reason.whats the game where you need 4 decks of cards? Fuck that.im not even gonna attempt that shit.ive seen those games go on for days.
Hearts can be fun.its hard as hell to shoot the moon.in jail if we lost we either had to do push-ups or chug a big cup of hot water.good times.
In poker you can literally make up any game you want.as long as you use 5 cards.i guess texas holdem is still my favorite I used to freaking love baseball.hated elevator
Man I used to get so wasted in the shower.ive done every drug known to man in there.
I apologize boys.my auto correct is making sound like a mental patient

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh my.i can understand cause I lived in GA but this guy tried to smuggle chicken wings,ten packs of Newports,ten cellphones 3 ounces of weed and all kinds of shit.he musta been a run around.or outside trustee.oh lawd you guys gotta look it.if I didn't know better I'd swear it's fake.but I know GA.we almost did the same thing

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i dont remember how to play eucure but i could pick it up in a hand or two
that sounds cool playing for push ups; its just for the fun of the game and no one need to get ovewr their head if they dont have them oney to cover
/pull a couple chicken wings out of your ass and we might get a game going!
hearts wasa fun game, so was crazy8's
man, just tell me the game and deal them out
/you got any money$ on ya?

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I still don't know how to play euchre.gotta start with the 2 of diamonds or something and dealer calls trumps? Too much for me.took me almost a whole year just to get a game of spades going.
Holy shit have you guys been watching the news? I'm scared shitless of going outside.fuking are murder killed little kids then the mother wrapped them up in sheets and stuck them under the bed.ive heard of that shit before.a biker hit man I knew said the same thing.wrap them up to shut them up.fuck man I'm no Saint but that's brutal.the world is going to shit and the world wants talk about Brittany griner.she sucks and I'm almost positive that's a man baby! Oh lord save us or something

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
man, i gave up on the news a long time ago
/f'n cannon ball gewneth paltro mowing down people and kooks killing their kids for cults
the mrs love the murder mystery stuff
i havent played a good game of cards in a long time
/the mrs hussles me all the time at gin rummy but those dont count

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah it's best not to watch the news.but like a car crash it's hard to look away.you guys gotta see this chicken wing smuggling in GA.its hilarious.ill try to get my fucked up ass to post the video.i swear I see a cigar on that table with a condom.too much misc stuff to figure out what's going on

Latest posts

Latest posts