What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey Pops, where u been? Hawk thought you went camping this weekend.
Haha, I remember tecmo bowl and super tecmo bowl, and ur right bo jackson was a cheat code in those games. Gamers say that tecmo bowl bo jackson and Mike Vick in 2004 Madden were the biggest cheat codes in video game football history.
I think super tecmo bowl you could edit plays, I’d have this one rollout option play where the QB would roll out with the RB in front of him on a fly route, QB could either keep it for a good rushing yardage or throw it downfield to the RB. For some reason the pc never could defend that play.

Me and a buddy of mine used to say that when women are in their 20’s, young and in shape, they all want tom brady – good looking dudes, successful, wealthy etc. Then gradually as they get older they get less picky, in their 30s they’ll settle for peyton manning – not as good looking but still successful just less so (2 championships vs 7). By the time theyre 40 and especially if they have kids/single mom, they’ll settle for johnny manziel – maybe decent looking but unemployed with a substance abuse problem.

I think you got alex smith and matt ryan confused, Pops. Smith was the one who came back from a gruesome leg injury and subsequent infection to play for the WFT again.

Hey Hawk, so I guess ur off that alcohol medication? Or saving it up for a rainy day?
What’s this about ur classmate going to prison and getting shot by a cop? Sounds traumatic, u think the kid was going to do something?
Actually never went to school with him.it happened in Dixon.look it up.matthew milby.crazy shit.were watching the news and the kids father is a cellblock away for meth..we go hey that's your dad on the news.Turns out he put a hit out on the kids mom and someone in the jail ratted him.jeez and I thought I had it bad.the kid was batshit crazy but for some reason took a liking to me.told me he had a drug monkey that sold drugs and got him prostitutes.damn! I gotta find these monkeys!
Oh sorry baba.yeah I've been drinking pretty heavy.ive got about 100 beers.and you nailed it.im saving the pills.i don't wanna screw up and take them and die.i know I feel like death right now.man I wish I could go camping and grill out.but I'm stuck in shitty davenport

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Haha I just watched LA beast try to beat the world record for eating the most Carolina reapers.he didn't win.he was puking and bleeding through his nose.you could actually die doing that.ill say one thing he's got balls.i would die from an ulcer.buddy of mine did me dirty and put a ghost pepper in my mouth.i was not happy.but I thought some college kids grew some peppers called Trinidad scorpion peppers.idk and don't really care anymore.im happy with my crystal hot sauce.and I'm sorry boys.im a little beat up and when I get the energy I'll take a shot of the salad dressing

shithawk420

Veteran
20230517_142204.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah man, those things are sharp
that f'n story reminds me of that guy shoe nice, you remember him
he ws this weirdo who would eat all kind of weird shit or chug handles of booze

so is pops gettin charged up for the upcoming season?>;(
hell no
rams kick off the season against the denver broncos, but then get to play a murders row of the top teams in the nfl (0-4/1-3) to start off the season
this may not end well

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
How about you Hawk, did you play a lot of madden or tecmo bowl, or you don’t play a lot of sports games?
Yeah Pops I only played madden with friends but ive heard a lot of people love franchise mode, playing a bunch of seasons, drafting and developing players. I guess you can create players that fit the style you want to play, power running game or scrambling Qb, shotgun spread, you can tailor your team to fit your interest.
If youre a pro athlete I think the insta-thots would be all over your DMs, they all want that baller lifestyle where they can just maintain their looks, maybe raise a kid if they pull the goalie on the poor sap. But a buddy of mine said it best, if he was a pro athlete he’d be like derek jeter (the former yankees shortstop and hall of famer), don’t get married or have kids while ur playing, wait till after retirement when ur still relatively young to settle down.

I looked up that kid, milby, seems like he brought a gun to high school graduation, didn’t shoot any students but a cop saw him with it and told him to drop it and he ran and shot at the cop, cop shot him and arrested him and now he’s doing 30yrs in IL prison. Yeesh, and u knew his father in prison? Cant say it wasn’t deserved but im pretty sure that kid must have had a horrible upbringing.

Eating even one carolina reaper is hardcore, eating 14 in one minute would be terrifying. And the worst part is that unless you puke it up youre going to suffer massive GI distress, stuff is just as hot coming out as coming in.
That only looks like 21 beers, Hawk, ur a lightweight. That’s like a day of drinking for Pop.

Seems like the rams play their last preseason game at the broncos, but their first regular season game is the seahawks. Then niners bengals and eagles are 3 of the next 4 (colts are the other one) so yeah, pretty tough early schedule, only the colts game would the rams be favored. But if stafford and kupp are healthy, and aaron donald cant be blocked, they got more of a chance than most experts would give them.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
no hawk is busting a pro move! see how tht one beer is poised at the edge of the table
oh so precarious, ive never seen 5.9% natty ice but im going to be on the look out for it
even a moderately successful guy can pull plaenty of tail
i had a friend in real estate who would always have a new girl on his arm
he would take them on nice dates downtown and buy them a little something every now and then
/chicks love to shop and loved it when he would take them to the store
i took the exact opposite route, i would be the guy who shows up with a 12 pack of beer
we would go to the beach and hang out watch the sun go down then out for a fancy feast of mexi food
you are right baba, the rams play den the last presason game and then its sea, 9rs and bengals
all three of those are playoff caliber teams
i hope money stafford gets out of the gate hot and there are a few surprises on defense with some new guys stepping up but i dont have a good feel for this season
there is talk of a.ekler moving from the chargers to the rams but we have c.akers who will hopefully have a better year so im kind of ok with the rb position for now
so whats your take on the bears schedule?

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah man, those things are sharp
that f'n story reminds me of that guy shoe nice, you remember him
he ws this weirdo who would eat all kind of weird shit or chug handles of booze

so is pops gettin charged up for the upcoming season?>;(
hell no
rams kick off the season against the denver broncos, but then get to play a murders row of the top teams in the nfl (0-4/1-3) to start off the season
this may not end well
Ouch.thats rough.i feel your pain brother.i don't have much faith in the bears but maybe they will make it to the playoffs.lol who am I kidding.yeah right

shithawk420

Veteran
How about you Hawk, did you play a lot of madden or tecmo bowl, or you don’t play a lot of sports games?
Yeah Pops I only played madden with friends but ive heard a lot of people love franchise mode, playing a bunch of seasons, drafting and developing players. I guess you can create players that fit the style you want to play, power running game or scrambling Qb, shotgun spread, you can tailor your team to fit your interest.
If youre a pro athlete I think the insta-thots would be all over your DMs, they all want that baller lifestyle where they can just maintain their looks, maybe raise a kid if they pull the goalie on the poor sap. But a buddy of mine said it best, if he was a pro athlete he’d be like derek jeter (the former yankees shortstop and hall of famer), don’t get married or have kids while ur playing, wait till after retirement when ur still relatively young to settle down.

I looked up that kid, milby, seems like he brought a gun to high school graduation, didn’t shoot any students but a cop saw him with it and told him to drop it and he ran and shot at the cop, cop shot him and arrested him and now he’s doing 30yrs in IL prison. Yeesh, and u knew his father in prison? Cant say it wasn’t deserved but im pretty sure that kid must have had a horrible upbringing.

Eating even one carolina reaper is hardcore, eating 14 in one minute would be terrifying. And the worst part is that unless you puke it up youre going to suffer massive GI distress, stuff is just as hot coming out as coming in.
That only looks like 21 beers, Hawk, ur a lightweight. That’s like a day of drinking for Pop.

Seems like the rams play their last preseason game at the broncos, but their first regular season game is the seahawks. Then niners bengals and eagles are 3 of the next 4 (colts are the other one) so yeah, pretty tough early schedule, only the colts game would the rams be favored. But if stafford and kupp are healthy, and aaron donald cant be blocked, they got more of a chance than most experts would give them.
Well the cop lied.i wasn't there so I can't really say anything.either way it was tragic for a lot of families.so did you see the video on YouTube baba? I used to hammer the spicy stuff back in the day but I'll stick to pickled jalapeno.LA beast is a big guy and those peppers brought him down.eh I guess it was worth a few grand for all his followers on YouTube
And by the way those were some of my empties.you didn't see the four loko.those bastards are dangerous
I'm not to into sports games but I know what you guys are taking about.used to go to the bar with my dad years ago and play that rolling bowling ball machine.talk about memories.you guys remember that?

shithawk420

Veteran
I didn't even think about it.ill bet LA beast had the worst shit of his life.probably needed a fire extinguisher for the fire coming out of that ass.after I had a ghost pepper I said I'm done with this spicey shit

Latest posts

Latest posts