What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
ive got ps plus premium so ive got hundreds of games i can download like farcry.i havent played them yet but i hear good things.fear kinda sucks.those xbox games were given to me so i didnt buy them except alan wake and lost odyssey.both great games.i used to play COD and titanfall online but i havent lately.ive also got a dreamcast,a ps2 and a gamecube.lost a bunch of rare games though.pretty pissed about that.but yeah i play lots of games.thats why i bought the tv.its got a game mode thats off the charts for the price.gonna buy a ps5 whenever they are available

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I was almost as bloated as this guy.
Beerbelly(2).jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah I've had beer guts kinda close to that but that's just gross.i got a boiler about half that.beer will do that to you.had to lie to my doctor yesterday to get klonipine.he won't give it to me if I'm drinking.after the superbowl I wanna quit for a while.im spending almost 100 bucks a week in beer.time to cooler down

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah boy! Gonna do this up right! Gotta sear it in the pan and put in the air fryier cause i need a new stove.just like doober my stove dont work except the burners before you see thevdate it was fozen.i dont normally do prefrozen meat but it looks decent
20230204_124706.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
That's a nice steak shithawk👍 Hope you can eat the whole thing. Air fryer will cook it wonderfully but I think you're going to lose some taste. Use butter and thyme or cilantro poprocks knows about cilantro. How's the tv? You try the voice activated functions yet?

shithawk420

Veteran
actually ive been pretty fucked up but i tried using the google tv and i guess i can use my remote with google but its just better to use my ps4 for streaming and other stuff.i cant wait to get a ps5.

im gonna sear the steak and probably put it in the fryer next.havent decided yet.im still kinda drunk lol

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
nice rick and morty pipe there hawk! the steak looks good
rib eye is my favorite cut
a good sear and finish it off in the air fryer sounds itneresting
the mrs made chips last night in the air fryer!
she cut potatoes super thin with the mandolin and then put them in the air fryer with some salt and oil
not excatly like a lays but not bad
most were kind of browned but the best ones were the thin slices that were only partially cripsed up
like thin sheets of potato!
ive made home made fries before in oil and this was a lot easier; i just sat on the couch while the mrs did all the work!
so i lost my weather balloon the other day...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Maybe next time youll be able to bread and fry the chicken parm, Pops, maybe that was what was missing.
That makes sense, if it's high scoring, KC will win, if low, Philly's the likely winner. Might have to factor that in...

That's cool ur into gaming, Hawk. Maybe ur a lot younger than us, but people of all ages game nowadays. I tried to get into online NBA gaming but them punks were giving me a hard time, lol, had to quit. Just like high school haha.
Nice marbling on that steak, Hawk, u paid a pretty penny for it. How'd it turn out, u sear it and finish it off in the air fryer?
$100/mth on beer sounds a bit steep i guess, not sure how much cheaper you can get it though.

I need a mandolin slicer, Pop, can slice up veggies and onions super thin and yeah chips for the air fryer would be cool.
Was that you who put up that spy balloon? I thought that was the chinese?

shithawk420

Veteran
sorry i didnt take any after shots.i was pretty wasted.it turned out good though.used a lot of kosher salt while i let it get to room temperature.i cant remember much else.i was plowed.the dogs gonna get a nice bone when im done with it.that was a good price too.usualy about $20.i was at the walmart here in davenport and they had a huge 3 inch thick tomahawk ribeye for about $35.thats a steal.gonna buy one if i see it again

ive been gaming since i was 2 or 3.im 35 now.my aunt used to work at EA before the lay offs.even my grandpa would play computer games.

and whats this about a weather ballon pops?you trying to recreate the roswell incident?

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im sick of you people calling it my chineee spies barroooons , no sneaky peaky on your bathrooms u s a
it actually says i love you mrs chicky on the side! valentines day is just aroud the corner
/good taek on roswell! hawk i want to believe
$25/wk isnt that much is it? pops looks nervously around the room; thats what like a few 12 pks or a few handles of cheap stuff
im actually into video games like hawk
like he said i grew up with them and still remembering spending my first quarter on space invaders at pizza hut
i actually play more games on my phine that i do on my xbox now, but thats mostly because my tv is f'd'up
yeah man, if the parm was breaded it would have been what i was looking for
unbreaded is just like half assed, but the mrs insists its much healthier and her and the boy ate that up
me, not so much but im on this honey kick

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

so pops is sick of the healthy life! he wants a pack of smokes and a couple racks of beer!
whats the problem?!
the mrs
say i cant have my key, but i got a plan
im taking the balloons to the store!
#packie for you doobs, xoxo ass hole!
laxxzzzzzzzz.......rulez up there in the sky!
roswell! ROSWELL!

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol so you play modern games or retro pops? My brother goes to smas bros tournaments and he's really good.i like more story driven games but I'll play whatever.havent playing much lately.probably beat devil may cry 5 soon.i wouldn't mind getting a football game.sometimes after the season we will set the game to play automatically.its always fun to put the packers vs the bears.and it's something to watch with football on the screen

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Glad to hear the steak turned out well. Do you even remember eating it, lol? My dogs were always happiest when I gave them a huge steak bone as well, with plenty of meat and fat left on it.
Not sure if ive ever paid $35 for a store bought steak before but a huge tomahawk ribeye would be worth it, those things are double or triple that in a restaurant. And the bone would be enough for 2 dogs, if you could somehow cut it in half. Would probably need some sort of power saw for that.

So it’s been all console gaming for u, Hawk? No PC gaming? Ever get into WOW? I played that for a little bit, over 10 yrs ago.

I think phone games get more popular every year, Pops, as phones get more powerful. Sometimes they have crossover games between PC and console too, like with diablo (don’t think the mobile version was well received tho). Any of you guys ever do VR gaming? I think the headsets are kind of expensive. There was a headset that you would fit your Samsung galaxy phone into and that would be your display, maybe that never caught on.

$100/wk on booze is kind of a lot, there has to be ways to reduce that. Everclear may be more cost effective, would have to mix it with something tho.

I bummed a cigarette off of someone last week, it was good. Always nice to have a little tobacco once in a while, but you cant make it a regular thing, theyre gross and smelly and too addictive for me.

Did you play a lot of madden back in the day, Hawk? Play a whole season where the bears go 20-0 and win the superbowl? Ive heard of doing season simulations in madden as well, same thing that oddsmakers do for gambling, do a bunch of computer simulations for how a season may play out.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Bought a stuffed clam for $1 yesterday at the market. Was okay I guess.
16756991162178168068005195440974.jpg

Just hanging out. Russians broke their shitter this morning, lots of maintenance activity. Getting a puff of kief in here and there.
I was big on flight simulators. My favorites are probably WWII Aces from Microsoft and Microsoft Flight Simulator 1998. Don't know how many times I flew amazing commercial planes. Loved getting high and flying a B737 from Heathrow to Degaulle. The Chunnel Trip. Flight simulators!!!! But then 9-11 happened. I flew helicopter missions to the top of the World Trade Center but no people ☹️ Eventually lost interest. I haven't flown in years. Simulated that is. Haven't flown for real since Nov 2000.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
just hanging out in my spy balloon, but its not a spy balloon!
if you could read chineesey it says pussy wagon on the side!!
that clam dosent look half bad for a dollar doob! im on my way over and depending on the wind surrents should be there ina couple days
if you like the lfight games there was this one called ace combat, it was pretty fun
you got to fly different missions in all kinds of planes
far cry is a cool game hawk, its like a sandbox open world game where you can just roam the map and have various encounters or you can do the missions and level up
plus you have to craft stuff by gathering resources from the game
i play this zombie shooter on my phone called left to survive
its pretty fun, they have several events a week and there are a few different game modes
i like to do the pvp but sometimes you get matched up against guys who have super guns which are hard to get unless you pay $$
i have not spend a penny on the game but still enjoy it!
i used to ball out on madden! had a good group of friend who would play and some of these guys kicked ass

shithawk420

Veteran
i dont remember eating the steak after i cooked it but finished it off the next.gave the boy a treat.gonna get that tomahawk next time.you could kill someone with that bone.went to a butcher a few years ago and asked for one.guy didnt know what i meant so i asked if he had a cowboy ribeye and still didnt know what i mean.im like just give me some porterhouses and filet mignon.i think ive got pics.paid like $100.

i sed to play lots of pc games when i was a kid.shit i started on MS -DOS.my grandpa and i would play kings quest and doom,duke nukem.never got into WOW.pretty crazy.people were dying cause they were so addicted they would play for days.and now they have energy drinks designed for gamers.only energery drink i drink is rum and coke.damn you guys remember jolt cola?it was twice as strong as coffee.

they have cellphones specifically for gaming now like Razr.they are nice but my brother has a steamdeck and he freaking loves it.its replaced everything except his ps5 and maybe his pc.he mods all his consols so he doesnt pay for games.ive got a nice laptop thats kinda made for gaming but i dont use it much.i just use it for emulators.

man i played the first ace combat on ps1 pops.was pretty cool but domt think i played the other ones.im gonna dowload farcry 3 tonight.i heard thats the best one.i used to have madden on dreamcast.we would just drink and get stoned and watch the computer play each other.nobody i know plays games anymore except my brother

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Shithawk how's the air fryer? Been using it at all? That wasn't a rotisserie right? How's your mom? How's the house?
Bababooey where the heck have you been? On vacation? No food?
Poprocks what's the story on the super bowl halftime show?
Have some pad Thai...I love that crap