What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I mean, if not for the texture it would have been alright, and maybe it does have health benefits. I know they charge a pretty penny for it in stores. At that price I’d want to make my own too. I think the scoby is like a yeast/bacterial cake that they use to make more kombucha. The whole thing sounds sus as hell, haha, but if you drink it and notice beneficial effects, hell keep doing it.
There have been more than a few undrafted RBs that have had a lot of NFL success, Priest holmes and Arian Foster back in the day, Raheem mostert and jeff Wilson jr more recently. You can be a badass football player and not be drafted, 30-40 yrs ago the nfl draft had more rounds so being a 6th-7th round pick, like Hippy said, doesn’t mean you cant play at a pro level.

Chicken parm with a side of pasta would be a nice, filling meal. Carbs, protein, a little veg in the form of tomato sauce, and very palatable to boot.

Seems like you like the reality TV, DB. You ever watch those 90 day fiancé shows? They can be kind of interesting sometimes. Some foreign people are desperate to marry an American I guess.
Steak in the air fryer again? It was that the good the first time huh? Maybe ill make one in the air fryer, see if it’s legit.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
break out the tots doob!
a show about tv towers on top of buildings?! pencil me in man, this is must watch stuff
im more interested in the 90day fiance?! does that mean i get to test drive some new wife
we need to get doob on it, ike that change of heart show where they are dating but go on dates anyway
rememerb the dating game! i pick bachelor #doob!
yeah i guess the booch has digestive benefits and is supposed to be good for you, but i am not drinking it
/there are all kinds of things they say are good for you but mikey wont try it
i was a big fan of priest holmes back in the day, until shawn merriman put the hammer on him
man, now i want some chicken parm! i dont have nuggets but i do have chicken breasts
the mrs is going to a dance class tonight and its cold as hell outside
if only i had some nuggets!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Oops, double posted earlier, must have been more drunk than i thought. Got a handle of cheap bourbon snuck past the woman, hopefully i can control myself better.

I took my name from Howard Stern, DB. Bababooey is stern's producer, gary dell'abate.
Yeah, crackhead bob passed away in 2016, bunch of wackpackers died around that time, including eric the actor.

I dont think ive ever made chicken parm before but it sounds easy to make when you have tendies and an airfryer. I already have marinara, noodles and cheese too, just no tendies.

Eagles by 14? Eagles by 10.5 would be +330 (over 3x your bet if you win) so eagles by 14 would be like +500 or more. Not sure if that's possible unless mahomes gets hurt or they have a bunch of turnovers. I know youre 90% trolling though, lol.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
trolling the nfl football thread! get the f'outta here
midget-wrestling.gif

doob could be right or he could be wrong, were just having fun here
mahommie is hurt but i think the game will be a good one
eagles win, +10.5 sounds about right but i could see them going ham on kc and putting up a lot of points
/doob wins big and takes us all out for lunch!
man all this talk about chicken parm got me going and this morning i thawed out some chicken tenerloin strips
they arent breaded so i will just give them a quick sear in a pan and then top it off with sauce and cheese
a few minutes in a hot oven to bring it all together and it should be pretty grinding
no need for control baba, take that cheap booze to the head and fire up the taeks!
speaking of going big, where the heck is hawk?! it seems like he is lost in a k'hole, in this case the k' stands for kratom
i hope he is drunk as a monkey and smoking shit somewhere!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Poprocks! What's going on homie. Jalapeno wedges fresh with cheese and bacon will be put in the air fryer tonight. Small marinated sirloin as well. And fries. Got a can of Pringles, haven't opened it. Have some tuna with tomatoes and lettuce all ready for a sandwich.
Go Patriots! ☹️ Eagles!!!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Josh Sills, a rookie reserve guard for the Philadelphia Eagles, was indicted by a grand jury in Ohio on felony rape and kidnapping charges, the state’s attorney general announced Wednesday.

The NFL said later Wednesday that it had placed Sills on what amounts to paid leave on the commissioner’s exempt list.

shithawk420

Veteran
Sorry boys.ive been busy setting this big bad boy.heavier than I thought.had to get my brother to help.still gotta figure out all the settings.best tv for the price.on sale at best buy 750 with tax.fuck I'm tired.had to climb some stairs.fuckers gotta be 80lbs.thats not heavy to me but it's just huge.ill get back to you guys.i need a drink! Lol
20230201_150555.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
f'n'a hawk, 65"; that thing is almost as big as you are man!
it sure sounds like a two man job to haul that thing into the house esp if you had to climb some stairs
whaattup doob
jalapeno poppers and tuna and steaks! man doob you are eating good with the air fryer man
i used to love tuna fish, you gotta chop up some pickles and onion into that stuff my man

shithawk420

Veteran
i hauled it in the house myself but i just couldnt get it up the stairs.once we got it up there it was easy.looking pretty damn slick in here with the all black.gotta lot of cleaning to do.i could of got a smaller tv with an OLED for the same price but this is the best gaming and sports tv in this size for the money.im mostly gonna use it for gaming.i dont know what all this superbowl only gonna be in 4k nonsense is but i was gonna buy another tv anyway.but all these settings junkies are telling you to turn on this turn off this is starting to piss me off.honestly i dont know if i wanna go bigger after the pain in the ass this has put me through.like you said pops its amost as big as i am.

shithawk420

Veteran
Well I guess it's official.tom Brady is actually gonna retire this time.if only the sheep could get their head out of their ass they would realize he's a cry baby cheater and wouldn't be shit without his goat cheater belichek.i hope he rots in hell.fuck you brady

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
have you got the new t set up hawk?
how does it look out of the box? you can always mess with the settings later but just get it hooked up for now
am i the only one who thinks brady retired a year too late?!
this past season was shit for him and it probably cost him his family
/the monekey paw curls
if he left after moving to tampa bay he would have gone out on top
yes, f'you tom brady

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that looks sweet ! way to go man
is that tom brady playing guitar on your tv
i know how it is to have a crush!!

xoxo

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
U might be right, eagles could win by double digits, grind out drives on the ground, mixed in with deep and medium shots to devonta and AJ, play keep away from mahomes. But chiefs offense is also no joke, got travis kelce and mahomes spreads the ball around to 4-5 different receivers, also they have a legit run game with pacheco and jerick mckinnon (receiving back, deadly near the goal line). The current line is philly by 1.5 and O/U 50.5, so people expect a fairly high scoring game.

That philly lineman charged with rape i think played a few snaps in 1 game this season, DB, so his absence wont be a factor.

Howd ur chicken parm turn out, Pop? Any pics? You seem like ur a pretty good cook.

Haha Hawk, brady has plenty of haters but unfortunately youll be seeing a lot of him next season, he'll be doing commentary for games. Maybe if he sucks you can make fun of him for that.
Glad to see ur tv and console is working out. Any good games ur playing? Do u play online at all?

I think if ur TV is ATSC 3.0 compatible then it could catch the 4K broadcast of the superbowl? Not sure if every Fox station is doing that though...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
the chicken parm was just ok baba
it wasnt fried so i kind of fell short on the first step, the sauce was good, i started with a sauce out of a jar but with some added garlic and onions and diced tomatoes
the mrs loved it, i thought it lacked that punch i want in a chicken parm
@1.5pts: biird season, i dont see kc wining this game and i would not be suprised to see philly flock all up on them
its hard to say and you know i like mahommie, but he isnt in top shape right now, plus philly has this mojo going for them
if kc wins its going to be a high score game (+50)
cant wait!!
yeah that looks like a sweet tv set up there and i checked out some of his games for the xbox console
/he has like two or three gaming systems in there
those fear games were pretty creepy/left for dead and im surprised you dont have any of the far cry games
the last game i got into was that y2k golf game, mostly because my bil liked playing it

/fire for effect!

Last edited: