What's new

NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

shithawk420

Veteran
Your from Chicago aren't you bababooey?what happened in the bears locker room?heard there was a fight after the dolphin game.either way the bears are done and manning made a record.being from Chicago this bites.manning deserves it though.

iTarzan

I must admit as an Andrew Luck and Colts homer that I was impressed by Kaepernick and Wilson in their losses. They both make a lot of good throws on the run when the blocking breaks down and they both throw a great looking pass consistently.

Wilson was flat out great yesterday. Kaep had some issues but through it all I did see some great things from him. He has a cannon and he isn't looking to run.

I can't believe that after the next week or two the season is half over.

Otto early in this thread I mentioned that I thought the Cowboys were going to be very good this year and I hate the Cowboys. They are better than the Eagles too. IMO they are the best team in the NFC.

azez

Veteran
mm wrote;
"I have no idea how to do that through here otherwise I would.

Save that money for the khakis!

Harbaugh gonna need ur support.

So one question az, u gonna buy them khakis with that money u saved?

Nope save up for a kap jersey
And feed for donkeys

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
think there was some yelling in the locker room afterwards, guys pulling each other back but no punches thrown. think the kicker got yelled at. you know its bad when the kicker's getting yelled at. in truth though, think we could have had one more win if he had made a few more kicks. cutlers turning the ball over (none in their wins, all in their losses), i dont think he means to hes just trying to make a play. but there it is, no ones playing as well or as consistently as they want, everyones frustrated, etc etc.
if this makes them better, good. if not, well, on to the next motivational tactic. maybe us against the world?
but better to beat each other up than beat on their signficant others.

the cowboys are atop the NFC along with the Cardinals, but there's still half a season to go. are they known for losing a lot of december games?
i picked up the shoplifter in case demarco has to miss time, since he is on an epic pace for carries in a season. Murray tweaked his ankle near the end of the first half but otherwise came through all right. besides, they have lance dunbar at tailback as well. he seems like more of a third down back though, not really built to carry the load. still, its a very deep league and i need rb's (had all day on that team, wasnt able to pick up mckinnon or asiata, those bastards).

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Hello Football friends, :tiphat:

I just saw NY Giants vs Dallas Cowboys. What do you think, which game from the last weekend I/we shall watch as second and last game from the last weekend? All games recorded.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Colts punter Pat McAfee made another tackle Sunday on the Bengals, like last year against the Broncos. Just saying.

RetroGrow

Veteran
What about tonight? Who do you guys have? I've got Steelers, but mostly in the first quarter, as I read that they are only giving up 46 yards in the first quarter. Could backfire on me, but I will make a real bet at halftime if I lose the first half.

Yow! Steeler's defense is terrible! That's as bad as I've seen them.
I don't know what I was thinking. Steelers gave up 31 to Cleveland last week. Cleveland was shut down without a touchdown by the Jaguars yesterday.
I can't wait until halftime. Steelers look as bad as I've ever seen them, despite the fact that they had never lost on Monday night, to my knowledge. This looks like a complete blowout. I am hoping the Steelers are favored at halftime, as often happens with the trailing team, especially at home.

MIMedHead

Retro you flip flop your bets at halftime? Hope you stayed with Steelers that was a crazy 2 min before halftime.

How about my Lions you guys think they will fall apart the last part of the yr like always or will Caldwell whip them into shape to beat out the packers for the division title? I hope out Offense cam start putting together some good drives and not so many 3 and outs and punts

iTarzan

The Lions have a good team. They need Megatron to get healed up. IMHO their weak link is Caldwell. He just can't light a fire when he needs to. He is boring and unimaginative.

The Packers are beatable but it will be difficult to hang with them over 16 games. The Lions are capable of doing it though. They have Suh and a very good defense.

Lion fans will be on the edge of their seats all season. Your team could win the division or be a wild card team. You are in the hunt for sure.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hello Football friends, :tiphat:

I just saw NY Giants vs Dallas Cowboys. What do you think, which game from the last weekend I/we shall watch as second and last game from the last weekend? All games recorded.

I like high scoring games myself. I suggest you watch Denver vs 49ers.

The Lions have an all time defensive line right now. that could change of course but its impressive to see, their d is capable of just shutting down opponents.
the offense... megatron needs to get healthy, bush cant stay healthy, golden is golden, and stafford is a gunslinger. so long as he avoids turnovers, their offense is at least adequate. with a healthy megatron, it can be special. stafford does have a 5000 yard season under his belt, so you know they can move the ball.

does anyone think they can make the playoffs and make a run?
what are their superbowl odds? 5 million to 1? ok, i will put $1 on the lions winning the superbowl.
heh.
but seriously, they dominated the packers once already, so if they can keep pace record wise it could come down to a tiebreaker. so, that could be interesting, in a month or two. not like the bears or vikings are anything to be worried about.
heh.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Retro you flip flop your bets at halftime? Hope you stayed with Steelers that was a crazy 2 min before halftime.

How about my Lions you guys think they will fall apart the last part of the yr like always or will Caldwell whip them into shape to beat out the packers for the division title? I hope out Offense cam start putting together some good drives and not so many 3 and outs and punts

Of course! Easier to bet the second half than the first half, 'cause you already saw how the teams were playing. I bet Pittsburgh in the first half and for the game. It looked pretty gloomy until that craziness right before the half, when Steelers took lead. It was mainly a fluke, so at halftime, I bet the Texans, -1.5, and the under, parlayed with the Texans. Amazingly, it worked out perfectly. Pittsburgh won the game by 3, Texas won the second half, and the third quarter was scoreless, so the under covered also. So I won on Pittsburgh, Texas, and the under in the second half. Have not lost a second half bet all year. You should check it out. Bizarre spreads @ halftime, and much easier to win. I sometimes think I should only bet the second half, but you don't have much time to think.
If you are not betting on the second half, you are missing out on a huge opportunity. If you're team is getting killed, switch sides.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Good morning,:tiphat:
thanks for the watching advice. Well I have to decide, Broncos/49ners or Seahawks/Rams. I ask my wife what she wants. Broncos and 49ners I never saw.

So many games, so less time. From game to game I understand more.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
the seahawks vs rams was more entertaining to me personally, the 49ers vs broncos was a blowout but if witnessing history is any of your concern than it would be the one I watched...peyton manning will hold onto that record for a LOOOOONG time...luck is probably the only current player that MIGHT have a shot at putting up numbers like that, and even if he's capable it will be another 18 years before he's close.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Just watching 3. quater of 49ners vs. Broncos and WOW a historic moment!

Yiah! :biggrin:

picture.php

(Screenshot)

Miraculous Meds

Yeah like deez was saying besides a super long shot from brees, this record will probably stand for 20 years till somebody like luck can break it if they stay healthy and want to play that long. The record will be 600 or more unless peyton suffers and ending injury.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Historic for sure Herman....Does anyone agree that if Peyton can get number 2 that he'll end up being #1?

Status
Not open for further replies.