What's new

Announcement New Toys

StevenHXF

Administrator
If this thread gets at least 20 reactions we'll turn this (can you guess what it is in the image below) on in the next few days. If it doesn't then I'll have a smoke instead. :pimp3:

wip.jpg

StevenHXF

Administrator
To clarify, we have some pretty cool new functionality lined up but there's quite a bit of work left to do to finish it. We need encouragement. So, 20 reactions by tomorrow or we have a smoke break. :)

Please don't take this too serious. We're only having a laugh.

Growenhaft

i'm always horny for something new... but why the hell do you want to do without a smoke break... i can't say that it's good... smoking weed promotes creativity and finding solutions. don't do it sober... otherwise the bug ghost will appear.

I'd be happy to give you a couple of fat bags of fine weed.. if your problem is that you have to schedule your smoking breaks. I wish you a lot of fun... you're doing a good job... but you'll only become world class if you take a few short smoke-free breaks... think the other way around.

bibi40

To clarify, we have some pretty cool new functionality lined up but there's quite a bit of work left to do to finish it. We need encouragement. So, 20 reactions by tomorrow or we have a smoke break. :)

Please don't take this too serious. We're only having a laugh.
LOL

let it down , just smoke bro :ROFLMAO:

Ca++

Dark Mode might be nice. I have not looked to see if we have skins, but a simple toggle button seems more usable anyway.
Or is it something else.
I was going to say enjoy your smoke, but I'm too curious now. I'm voting you do something useful instead :)

StevenHXF

Administrator
Posting in here so you get notifications if you're watching this thread.

👊

Latest posts

Latest posts