What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
like selling bottled water after a hurricane……...

abusive comparison, after a hurricane, no water, right, but in this case, you can buy seeds everywhere,
like Paniks said, go on Instagram...

if you know how to clone, no really matter the price of the seeds and If you don t have a lot of money, make a group purchase with friends and find a keeper.

:tiphat:

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
^^ Yeah exactly.. I'm kinda sorry for the guys that really want stuff but won't put there hands in their pockets that far for these crosses but plenty will.. it's called capitalism and there are plenty other seeds to quench your thirst out there that aren't as high quality.

just686

Reason i bought seeds here because it was far priced an they weren't like all the other places hyping stuff up an selling it for crazy prices!!! But now sayin everyone else does it so we should do it here to!!! Im a medical patient an loved Chimera gear because it was amazing genetics at a awesome price that is affordable!!! Very disappointed in this drop an how it was hyped up an then throwin out those crazy prices!!!

karkrash

People gotta get there heads out there asses and stop thinking this is a monetary issue. Had stock originally be released by Chimera at the currently obscure price I doubt many would argue. Fact is it wasn't and the current rate has been justified or condoned by Chimera as far as us cusomers know all we've been told is he passed on the stock acknowledging the fact its "the last of" Its not ethical to list something at a greater price then originally marketed just because your the last to have that item in stock or for the "retailer" to assume its reasonable to change the retail price on the customer because of said circumstances. They are making the customer pay for there own mistakes metaphorically. Especially when some of us know wether or not there "fems". It is unethical to release anything for a company your supporting publicly if you don't even know what your selling in the first place. It may be capitalism but it speaks leaps and bounds about Chimeras relations and integrity for the changing market an the so called "capitalism" that has seemingly issued itself into gypsy/B.R. No one hear is wrong or not willing to pay the set price... Im not arguing that.... but certainly no one is in the right either.

just686

Ya the sweetskunk x grapefruit FEM 5packs retail price is $30 an 10pack $50 i couldnt believe that it was $131 at first thought I was at a different seedbank!!!

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Also haven't these been sold already to GN/RG?

So they are being resold on? Hence extra needing to be made and added on from the breeders retail price?

I was under the impression that breeders retail was just a guy replying to emails and sending out orders, not a business with employees, a website etc and tens of thousands of stock to have to shift.. Am I wrong?

Why should RG have to stick near to the original pricing if they own the stock now?

Yeah it's a price hike from what we expected.. And to state it again, they'll be keepers in every pack and you can clone em and make $10,000s growing the clones over and over for the rest of your life.. Just so long as the beans sprout, that is my only worry with some of the older stock, if they are 10 years old..

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Unfortunately, economics regarding seeds are what they are. Also circumstances surrounding why prices stand as such can only be speculation. You could do a lot worse paying a premium and get absolute trash (we all have experience of this? No?). If there wasn't a public forum most people would probably shrug and move on. That's certainly what I do when browsing another seed bank and come across something that looks interesting but is out of my price range.

There are plenty of seeds to be had in this day and age. You can choose from basement growers crossing two favoured plants to almost factory produced examples of Dutch classics. A lot has changed over the years.. One thing is for certain, you can still find great plants to keep in a lot that's out there.

The market drive coming from Cali and the states will continue to dominate. A lot of seeds from the US retail at over 100US and you can see the influence in Europe when it comes to new releases/marketing campaigns of the Spanish and Dutch producers. If you don't want to pay 100's for 'special genetics' then you can chance your luck by buying the less expensive hybrids that come from these Spanish/Dutch producers.

I have to say though that there aren't many who are releasing the kind of heirloom Canadian genetics that Chimera has. Apart form the Blueberry hybrid series, the latest batch of crosses are quite unique to the market. Yes, you will find seed producers who might have a Blockhead cross or two, also you might find a hybrid that has the Sweet Skunk clone as one half of it's parentage; but you would probably be hard pressed to find decent Canadian genetics these days.

Chi has done his homework, dotted eyes and crossed the tees, got the t-shirt and the bits of paper that say he knows the plant very very well. So what are you going to get? Genetics that are rare in this market, plus someone who has made sure these hybrids are above par! There are many grow reports stating as such in the forums here.

If you missed the BR run of selling the Chimera gear then that's a shame. If you don't want to pay the prices at RGS then don't.. Life moves on..

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
This Chimera stock is very limited being the very last of what Chimera has, we have saved a few packs to put up on the new Seedbay once that is active.....Most varieties we only have 150 seeds (15 packs)...And they are going fast.

Price: Considering the reputation of the breeder and the current demand of very limited stock . ..it's in the zone.

Howdy Gypsy,

I was wondering if you or PANIKZ could clear something up for me. The few packs that have been saved to be put on the new Seedbay. Are they strictly from BR's stock? Or also from stock Seedbay already had before receiving BR's?

I ask because I saw more than a few SS hybrids on the Bay and was surprised that only Chimera's Blueberry hybrids listed under Seed Boutique on RGS.

Badfishy1

If you don’t like the price don’t buy. Bitching because you are cheap but want a desirable product for the low low is a reflection on YOU. Go to a Bentley dealership and tell them you want a ‘19 at a Honda price. If you drive a way with keys in hand I will gladly pay the difference in what your cheap ass is trying to pay.

Klompen

I certainly can't afford them but seriously if they can make money off of it then so be it. Why shouldn't they be able to charge what the market will pay? You can always grow bag seed until you can afford it, or make friends with growers and get some less professionally made seeds. Why give them a hard time for trying to make a living?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Howdy Gypsy,

I was wondering if you or PANIKZ could clear something up for me. The few packs that have been saved to be put on the new Seedbay. Are they strictly from BR's stock? Or also from stock Seedbay already had before receiving BR's?

I ask because I saw more than a few SS hybrids on the Bay and was surprised that only Chimera's Blueberry hybrids listed under Seed Boutique on RGS.

The seeds we have kept back for the new seedbay are half of the BR stock we have just received mate , all the seed boutique stuff is staying in the seed boutique section on the website at the cheaper rates due to the age of the seeds and germination viability as you all know,..

The new GN Collection just launched is fresh stock we have got so hence them being a bit high price than the seed boutique stuff ..

We are trying to keep prices as reasonable as possible on the site as you can see with all my gear (RealGorillaSeeds) they are affordable prices like most stuff on the site , as I am the breeder of those and can intern put them out at a cheaper rate as we havnt had to pay for those or buy the stock in like the Chimera gear people are forgetting we have to pay for stock , packaging , website maintenance , office facilities etc the list goes on we are not taking the piss we are running a business at the end of the day like mentioned.... so the moaning and wineing can stop please..:ying:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
The seeds we have kept back for the new seedbay are half of the BR stock we have just received mate , all the seed boutique stuff is staying in the seed boutique section on the website at the cheaper rates due to the age of the seeds and germination viability as you all know,..

The new GN Collection just launched is fresh stock we have got so hence them being a bit high price than the seed boutique stuff ..

We are trying to keep prices as reasonable as possible on the site as you can see with all my gear (RealGorillaSeeds) they are affordable prices like most stuff on the site , as I am the breeder of those and can intern put them out at a cheaper rate as we havnt had to pay for those or buy the stock in like the Chimera gear people are forgetting we have to pay for stock , packaging , website maintenance , office facilities etc the list goes on we are not taking the piss we are running a business at the end of the day like mentioned.... so the moaning and wineing can stop please..:ying:

Gotcha. However, what I am asking about is the newer/fresher Chimera stock that was listed on Seedbay, not the older stuff. For example, Sassy Frass was listed on Seedbay. It’s now on your site under Seed Boutique. It is an old Blueberry hybrid and as you say, may have lower germination rates than fresher stock. At the same time, Seedbay also had Sweet Skunk hybrids listed, for example, Citra Paradiso was one of the many. Although not certain, I am pretty sure the SS hybrids on Seedbay were from the same lot and therefore same age as those sold through BR. So understandable that they didn't appear under Seed Boutique. But will they make an appearance on the new Seedbay? Or did they, by chance, all sell out? (Hope I am being clear about what I am asking)

I ask because there was a Sweet Skunk hybrid exclusive to Seedbay... that I am on the lookout for... :biggrin:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Gotcha. However, what I am asking about is the newer/fresher Chimera stock that was listed on Seedbay, not the older stuff. For example, Sassy Frass was listed on Seedbay. It’s now on your site under Seed Boutique. It is an old Blueberry hybrid and as you say, may have lower germination rates than fresher stock. At the same time, Seedbay also had Sweet Skunk hybrids listed, for example, Citra Paradiso was one of the many. Although not certain, I am pretty sure the SS hybrids on Seedbay were from the same lot and therefore same age as those sold through BR. So understandable that they didn't appear under Seed Boutique. But will they make an appearance on the new Seedbay? Or did they, by chance, all sell out? (Hope I am being clear about what I am asking)

I ask because there was a Sweet Skunk hybrid exclusive to Seedbay... that I am on the lookout for... :biggrin:

Tell me exactly what You are looking for and I will keep an eye out for it, we have a huge selection of stuff that I still haven’t been through including lots of server fund crosses some very unique stuff will be loaded to the new seedbay site ,
Pm me anything you are after if you prefer.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

I've grew and brought seeds 25-30yrs I'd say. The Realgorilla strains are some very hardy, easy to grow, good yielding strains. I've personally grew/growing about 8-9 different Realgorilla strains and there definitely worth growing. I'm definitely have room next year for some of these strains again in my Outdoor grow.

Some of you guys should maybe grab a pack or 2.....The Kore, Dosidos, Purkle, DFG just to name a few are really special.:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Was searching through some old seedbay an server fund stuff today found loads of interesting things ,.. let me know if anyones interested in some of these,..

sassy frass
ultimix
mountain jam#3
fighting buddha
frankies incence haze

sour diesel x SS
Purps x Jack
White lotus x Jack
melodous funk
bubba x Jack
mental floss x ss
Lapis mountain indica
Grapefruit x ss
The Medina
Blockhead
Soul shine x ss
Silver Taco x Jack
SLK x Blox
GF x BB
Nepalese x Blox
Haze
Lulla Blox
Congo x BH
Silver Taco x BH
Insence Haze x BH
Domino x Blox

Also found some original GN Zamal seeds if anyone's interested in trying a repro with them and sending some seeds back in we will send you some to try,..

Lots of very intresting stuff too many to list right now,.. found some PNG, Afghani ibl's, Blueberry crosses, A11 x F13 , SFV Og crosses, stardog crosses, chemdog crosses, list is endless it take me a week to list them all lol

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Was searching through some old seedbay an server fund stuff today found loads of interesting things ,.. let me know if anyones interested in some of these,..

sassy frass
ultimix
mountain jam#3
fighting buddha
frankies incence haze

sour diesel x SS
Purps x Jack
White lotus x Jack
melodous funk
bubba x Jack
mental floss x ss
Lapis mountain indica
Grapefruit x ss
The Medina
Blockhead
Soul shine x ss
Silver Taco x Jack
SLK x Blox
GF x BB
Nepalese x Blox
Haze
Lulla Blox
Congo x BH
Silver Taco x BH
Insence Haze x BH
Domino x Blox

Also found some original GN Zamal seeds if anyone's interested in trying a repro with them and sending some seeds back in we will send you some to try,..

Lots of very intresting stuff too many to list right now,.. found some PNG, Afghani ibl's, Blueberry crosses, A11 x F13 , SFV Og crosses, stardog crosses, chemdog crosses, list is endless it take me a week to list them all lol

Yeah get em listed PANIKZ mate! they’ll all sell.. who did the sfv crosses?