What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

bloyd

Veteran
No these aren't 10 years old I'm sure.. even Chimeras original crosses like the GF x bb have been reproduced plenty of times over.. These are just the last of the last batch he made.

Chimera just sent them to GN/RG recently they haven't been sat in GNs fridge for a decade they just came from Chimera..
bb cross seeds were made in fall of 2007 if memory is correct. Male was lost so i don't think they were produced many times over.

just686

Ya in some cases they were priced a $100 more than what usual price is thats crazy!!! All the Blockhead hydrids usually priced at $40-50 an Mentalfloss,cplus, bb x gf are priced at $55 an most of the Jack hybrids are $30... So goin from $30 to a $130 is NUTZ!!! I love Chimera gear because it was amazing genetics at a awesome price!!! This drop really bummed me out all the HYPE an then seein th price felt lik I was lookin on instagram for sec!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Do we have a ETA on the Seedbay launch??? That's gonna be great.... probably crash the site. I'm sure there gonna be alot of special stuff to list on there. Any sneak peeks of some listings??

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Still no firm eta on the Seedbay site......we are not yet in testing even, but should be soon (I hope).

...as for any new stock, that will have to remain a mystery for now.

Klompen

I figured as much. I got some of Esbe's beans many years ago and ran them all indoor and they grew just fine until the AC went out in July while I was out of the state for a couple days :( I lost a lot of valuable genetics that weekend :(

I had:

North #1 (by HTC)
Purpurea T. (HFH)
C99x of some kind (HFH)
Purple Haze(unknown)
Trainwreck x Sour Diesel (local)
Colombian Gold (land race I forget who produced the seed)
A bright pink strain (from a local compost pile)

I forget what else I lost, but that was beyond tragic :( It was record temps that year and it was a mobile home with no shade.

Vape-pro

I just bought a pack of Chimera seeds . If I paid 131 dollars for a 5 pack of fems i'm going to be pissed ! On the 17th when I purchased them it said 10 seeds . Please clarify .

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Don't worry, you will get what you pay for.....we just had a delay in getting info about these beans from the source, and released them earlier than perhaps we should have due to the demand...

Regards....GN
I just bought a pack of Chimera seeds . If I paid 131 dollars for a 5 pack of fems i'm going to be pissed ! On the 17th when I purchased them it said 10 seeds . Please clarify .

karkrash

Oh wow so instead of a full "10" pack for the initial price of $170 CAD your getting a half pack at the same price? This has only gotten to be more ludicrous.

meadowman

This Chimera stock is very limited being the very last of what Chimera has, we have saved a few packs to put up on the new Seedbay once that is active.....Most varieties we only have 150 seeds (15 packs)...And they are going fast.

Price: Considering the reputation of the breeder and the current demand of very limited stock . ..it's in the zone.

like selling bottled water after a hurricane……...

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Guys the only stock that has been changed is the Chimera Fems as we didn't know until yesterday that they were fems as they didn't come labelled as such, so the Fem price has now been altered just like any other seed bank you get half the fems for the price, as the same strain in regs,... as regs would be half male (in theory )

Can we please have less of the wineing about the prices and cluttering up this thread, the prices are not that extravagant from what they was previously especially after Chimera has passed these on with the basis and information of these being the last of there kind , these are Top genetics as you know, you can always go pay $300 for shit genetics of Instagram.

Latest posts

Latest posts