What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Seedboutique.

I did purchase an auction lot that produced zero seedlings even with great effort. But this I won’t ever complain about because it was a known and accepted risk.

Throw me a pm with you details mate I will get a new pack sent out ..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
We would love karma to send us some gear , but I’m sure he’s tied exclusively to another reseller .. maybe you guys should twist his arm get him to send us something..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
We have a ton of older karma stuff just wasting away in the office, is a real shame as viability is unpredictable and will only be decreasing month on month, I might start a promo of 10 free random packs for guys interested in trying them with every order over £250 can’t argue with that ..

Last edited:

QQNPK

We have a ton of older karma stuff just wasting away in the office, is a real shame as viability is unpredictable and will only be decreasing month on month, I might start a promo of 10 free random packs for guys interested in trying them with every order over £250 can’t argue with that ..

What kinda stuff is it thats wasting away? Can i see it in the catalogue ? Could there be possible to buy older seeds for cheap lol? Im kinda desperate to get some experiance been blowin over 30 seeds past 2 years so i gotta get back on track and its getting bad for my pocket lol :tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
What kinda stuff is it thats wasting away? Can i see it in the catalogue ? Could there be possible to buy older seeds for cheap lol? Im kinda desperate to get some experiance been blowin over 30 seeds past 2 years so i gotta get back on track and its getting bad for my pocket lol :tiphat:

We was selling old packs cheaper mate but just get too many complaints on Germination issue so we stopped as it’s not worth all the complaints, but throw me a pm if you want to try some , it’s worth a try with some of these old gems you never know what might pop up , there’s literally thousands upon thousands of seeds and great strains going to waste day by day..

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran

good luck to those that spend 250 first I guess to roll the dice on stuff that's no longer viable.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
We have some very interesting new stock some might be excited about, I will get all information up later, these Seeds I’m told are to go for no less than £250 a pack , so it could be a good idea to throw this deal on these packs of seeds as to make this promo more appealing..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
These are the new stock im talking about an will be added to the site very soon, exciting times .. we welcome BushWeed Seeds enjoy:tiphat:

Nevil’s Haze #21 x MM - the flagship hybrid of Nevil’s Grail Haze project. Nevil’s Haze 21 is a tall, elegant haze with sweet piney notes and a clear, heart racing high that is coupled with Kangativa’s high yielding Mullumbimby Madness derived from the best Thai imports that flooded the market in the early 70s. Nevil had two MM males at his disposal for this project, but the faster finishing one that he preferred didn’t produce the progeny he was looking for. This hybrid then, is the unreleased cross utilising the longer flowering MM male. Expect giant Christmas trees with spear shaped colas redolent of sweet pine and mandarin that produce a clear, energetic high. Flowers 14 - 16 weeks.
picture.php

MM x Nevil’s Haze #15. This hybrid utilises the outstanding Big Mullum female from Kangativa crossed to Nevil’s longest flowering haze male. When Nevil first made this cross he employed reversed pollen from the Haze #21 female, but the combination didn't fire. This batch uses the longest flowering Haze #15 male and the resulting plants are of an exceptional quality that carry traits of sandalwood and frankincense, and produce a soaring cerebral high. Flowers 14 -16 weeks.
picture.php

MM x Oaxacan Space Shuttle - Nevil’s rip of two of Kangativa’s best lines; the Mullumbimby Madness sourced from a pair of old Mullumbimby growers in the early 80s, coupled with the highland Oaxacan sourced from farmers in the Sierra Madre de Oaxaca in the late 80s. Kangativa observed that the Oaxacan Nevil selected was a Oaxacan Space Shuttle derived from an outcross to northern lights haze that Kanga made in the 90s. This winning combination produces plants of high vigour and yield with the Oaxacan expressing itself in the sweet pine/cedar palette, and the supremely blissful, trance like effects. Flowers 14 weeks.
picture.php

MM x Thai 78 - Kangativa’s Mullumbimby Madness x Hempy’s 1978 Thai stick. This cross offers a glimpse into the 1970s when imported Thai sticks were blowing minds. Nevil kept this hybrid tight and considered it too valuable for the commercial market. The Thai 78 with its citrus scented habit of resinous, golden coloured flowers reminded Nevil of the original haze he sourced from Skunkman in the 80s. The Mullumbimby Madness is the perfect complement; a giant showcase sativa with strong branching and flowers of pine, green mango and hash. Expect vigorous, hardy plants that produce a soaring, ceiling-less high. Flowers 14 - 16 weeks.
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
MM x Kush - Mullumbimby Madness x Pink Kush. The mother is the remarkable Big Mullum sativa that yielded over 13 pounds for Kangativa, crossed to a Pink Kush, which is said to be an OG outcross from Reeferman. The MM with its piney Thai terps and old school power crosses extremely well to OG Kush types that reduce flowering times without losing the high quality effects. Expect vigorous, hardy plants with notes of pine, lime and hash that may produce powerful euphoric effects for head and body. Flowers 11 weeks.
picture.php

Super Laos Haze. This cross offers a rare glimpse into the Golden Age of cannabis when imported Thais and Colombians helped change the cultural fabric of the West. Sourced from BLB, a long time grower and connoisseur of domestic Thai/Laos ganja, the Super Laos is a giant juicy fruit Thai with additional phenos of menthol and tea-tree that is the most powerful that BLB has found. The pure Haze is no less impressive producing elegant plants that are resinous with the classic sweet and sour pine notes that can be detected in all the best haze. This haze line was sourced by Charlie Garcia and said to come from Sam the Skunkman’s garden; whatever its lineage it has been expertly tended. Expect extremely vigorous plants flowering from 14 - 16 weeks with a powerful psychoactive high with no ceiling.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts