What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had karma's freebies with my order 3 monts ago; nothing has sprouted, like old gipsy's stock seeds I ordered. Seems old and poorly preserved ... more than 60 seeds ... :wallbash:

Nico Farmer I hear you m8 I was sold some old stock couple of weeks ago not labelled as old stock when bought.... so just put it down to a loss and moved on ..But since then have had replacement seeds sent to me courtesy of RGS.

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Ok to clarify about SeedBoutique stock,

all SeedBoutique stock is fresh stock direct from the breeders or there wholesalers except..
Reseviour Seeds for obvious reasons
Canna venture
Gage green
Relentless genetics
Gypsy’ Khmer Gold , luang probang for obvious reasons
Classic seeds

All these seed stock for the record are kept in cold storage and we have had feedback on Germination viability that’s why they were kept up on the site for sale, we did have connoisseur genetics up aswell but after a complaint about Germination and ojd asked us to remove them he mentioned sending us new stock, (which hasn’t happened yet) I have played my part in helping those out with problems in replacement seeds so we are definitely not here to put any one out of pocket or rip anyone off ,
We have never had a problem with RealGorillaSeeds stock not Germinating and are in the process of adding some very interesting new things to the site after being in contact with some interesting seed sources ,

Hopefully that clears a few things up, plenty new seed companies getting added to the website over the next few weeks bare with us we are really busy this time of year ..:tiphat:

Anyone else had zero germination ratio on the Classic Seeds Plata y Plomo?
I bought 3 packs of this and none of the seeds germinated :(
Not even in the worm bin!

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
I have played my part in helping those out with problems in replacement seeds

great news!
I was just waiting to have everything tested before making a claim;
by cons, actually, the seeds of RealGorillaSeeds are very fresh and sprouted 100%!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Anyone else had zero germination ratio on the Classic Seeds Plata y Plomo?
I bought 3 packs of this and none of the seeds germinated :(
Not even in the worm bin!

Pm me mate with address details and we can get some replacement packs out..

Yeah, me too on the Plata Y Plomo. They were a freebie but I really wanted them to grow. Tried many different methods and nothing.

I should add that what I did buy from RGS was great. Very good germ rates on the Chimera gear. Thanks

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

all SeedBoutique stock is fresh stock direct from the breeders or there wholesalers except..
Canna venture
Gage green
Relentless genetics
Classic seeds

All these seed stock for the record are kept in cold storage and we have had feedback on Germination viability that’s why they were kept up on the site for sale, we did have connoisseur genetics up aswell but after a complaint about Germination and ojd asked us to remove them he mentioned sending us new stock, (which hasn’t happened yet) I have played my part in helping those out with problems in replacement seeds so we are definitely not here to put any one out of pocket or rip anyone off ,
We have never had a problem with RealGorillaSeeds stock not Germinating and are in the process of adding some very interesting new things to the site after being in contact with some interesting seed sources ,

Hopefully that clears a few things up, plenty new seed companies getting added to the website over the next few weeks bare with us we are really busy this time of year ..:tiphat:

Well PANIKZ as quoted in my messages before and yesterday like I said im a man of my word.. And after our chat yesterday.. I received today from RGS.. a nice package so will eat my words so to speak.. THE MONKEY HAS COME THROUGH GOOD TO HIS WORD much appreciated m8 took a while but got there in the end nice one..:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
No worries mate my pleasure, I’m only ever a pm or email away to sort issues out..

Limeygreen

Veteran
Can vouch for his service, great customer relations and very quick for response, always very much a gentleman.

Well PANIKZ as quoted in my messages before and yesterday like I said im a man of my word.. And after our chat yesterday.. I received today from RGS.. a nice package so will eat my words so to speak.. THE MONKEY HAS COME THROUGH GOOD TO HIS WORD much appreciated m8 took a while but got there in the end nice one..:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

Canna venture
Gage green
Relentless genetics
Classic seeds

Ive germinate a ton of realgorillaseeds over the last yr and Ive had near 100%.....but don't know anything else about the other stuff

Greatdalas

Sam skunkman
Skunk#1 xhaze x skunk#1 x skunk#1 x haze

vq6546.jpg

I wood

Canna venture
Gage green
Relentless genetics
Classic seeds

Thunk, 20% germination on two packs of”fresh new stock”.
Extremely disappointing to say the least.

Greatdalas

Hello
Thunk and o. Haze x skunk#1 No seeds germinate

O. Hazexskunk#1x skunk#1 x o.Hazexskunk#1 germinate all, are a lot of phenotypes.

The seeds of thunk and o. Haze x skunk#1 are Very old and dry seeds.....

I wood

Did you buy these via SeedBoutique mate or the auctions??

Seedboutique.

I did purchase an auction lot that produced zero seedlings even with great effort. But this I won’t ever complain about because it was a known and accepted risk.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts