What's new

New Stock

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I was curious of the Jan promo. im guessing if i buy a pack of seeds for say 75$ I can pick any pack I choose of equal or lesser value?? I started to send panikz a pm but figure somebody else maybe wondering too. I just didn't know if you could pick your choice on the free pack??

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hold fire guys iv not done a jan promotion yet I will be as soon as I’m back in uk , so should be mid week sorry..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yep having some trouble with the site but im taking this opportunity to revamp the site also so when we are back we will be back with a bang hold fire an watch this space,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Having a ball ache with credit card merchants at the min mate, and the site is getting moved over to a new server as we speak, so hopefully be back up by tomorrow, with some new features,..

beanja

Having a ball ache with credit card merchants at the min mate, and the site is getting moved over to a new server as we speak, so hopefully be back up by tomorrow, with some new features,..
Any updates ? for bank transfer can I use western union? if not 1 has to literally go into a bank and talk to a teller and give information to transfer money to England. Any new promo codes or features mate?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Guys/Girls, Ok due to having lots of emails an peeps moan about viability of the old seed boutique stock we have decided to take them off the website , we have just had the website re vamped a bit as we had troubles with our card processors , we are working hard behind the scenes on other means of payments but for now we have Cash in post or bank transfer only , we also updated all the international bank transfer details to make it as easy as possible for you guys to order,..

So Seed Boutique has now had all stock replenished and is FRESH from the breeders, we have only kept the stock we know has had good viability from the older stuff like the new Chimera, Cannacopia,, Samskunkman, Verdant Green, Dave coulier etc.. if anyone HAS had good viability with anything from the older stock recently and can verify that to us asap we can add that back to the seed boutique category please let us know,..

Because we cant be 100% sure what is viable or not its a catch 22 so we have decided to give the old seed boutique stock out as freebies,... Freebies will be 1 pack with every £50 spent , this way you can pick your freebies from the older stock and try your luck with some of these old gems, we have decided this is a much fairer option for you guys that want to try resurrecting some old classics, and im sure there will be a lot of lucky seeds germ..

There will be the option of normal freebies from ourselves at RealGorillaSeeds also as before like the GG#3, Fast Diesel, Whitey Freeze regs etc..

We hope this makes a big difference to you guys and are working hard behind the scenes to make Seed Boutique your one stop seed shop and bring back SeedBay with a bang very shortly ...

Peace Panikz.. :tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Might be of interest to some of you.. we have implemented a new freebie option to the website where you can click an choose you freebies now with ease through the checkout process,.. and there some interesting choices iv added on there for some you outdoor guys,..

FREE SEEDS
Simply choose what you want to buy and then select your free seeds in the basket.

Promo Tiers :-
£45 – 3 Fems or 6 Regs
£100 – 6 Fems or 12 Regs
£150 – 8 Fems or 15 Regs
£250 – 12 Fems or 18 Regs
£500 – 18 Fems or 25 Regs
£1000 – 25 Fems or 50 Regs

Choice of Seeds :-
Fast Diesel Fems
Whitey-Freeze Regs
GG#3 Regs
Fast Bionic Girl Regs
Easy Sativa x Skunk#1 Fems
(White widow x Royal Dane) X (Guerilla Gold#2) Regs
(Guerilla Gold#2) X (Guerilla Gold#2) Regs

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can we still send in freebies to be sent out with orders? That used to be the best part of ordering, was getting amazing freebies from your buddies threads that you had been following along with. Some of my best plants ever have come from those old freebies.

dank.Frank

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Can we still send in freebies to be sent out with orders? That used to be the best part of ordering, was getting amazing freebies from your buddies threads that you had been following along with. Some of my best plants ever have come from those old freebies.

dank.Frank

Hi mate im not sure I understand , sending freebies in to give out with normal orders?? or the auctions??

But yes of course send your seeds in we will dish them out with orders no problems,..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to know that is still an option! I'll be sure to donate then, like in the good 'ole days.

dank.Frank

I wood

Hi Guys iv thrown a few strains etc into some auctions on the website, im testing out a few things before we go live with the new SeedBay hopefully very soon, so go check it out you can grab a few bargains!
https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/auctions/

Glad to see auctions up again.

One thing I’ll add is that any increase in information about seeds increases the value of said seeds.
This x that from unknown source is not too appealing in my opinion.
Any more info on the pehku mix? That would be very helpful.

Last edited:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Right on Panikz, seedbay was the best seed bank imo, the freebies the comunity threw in were always priceless and some real gems to be found... we need to bring that community vibe back again and start sharing the love.

I also have a bunch of gear here I'm ready to donate!

peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts