What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Root Plugs!!!!! Love Them!!!!!Worth a look!!!!

admiralcornport

what are you talking about hoppy? thats cool but this thread is about those plugs.

I am having amazing results with these.
Lets see the naysayers pix of their cloning setup.

theres bubbles happening in mine/

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Great thread! I love Rapid Rooters...and see no difference between these and the RR's. I also use the cheap HD Bontone rooting powder! Urban gardeners best kept secret!

And its funny that the grodan orange tray made an appearance in this thread...I was using that thing for like years...and would always have issues with the roots becoming dry and gnarly at the end of the rooting process. The funny thing is ... I had a hard time finding seedling tray inserts that would actually fit in to the bottom tray. So I just cut the plastic tray smaller than the catch tray...and have been having much healthier bottom growth because of it. Roots just dont like air...and if you are rooting..it just makes sense.

tpM

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
i used to use rapid rooters but now days i just put clones in strait canna coco. No domes, no misting, no checking it every day. easy peazy.