What's new

New MicroMedical Cab Bag seed 125W CFL

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I know what you mean. I've got the clone thing down but managing to keep the flower part full and not too full is still a challenge. Especially when you grow a strain first time and don't know what it's gonna do.

Work2much

been sitting around with my mouth open just staring off into space.. that has to be a good sign

Oh yeah, that's always a good sign. Great job man. You'll be hooked on growing from now on, and eventually become a strain whore like me lol. Congrats, job well done.

Hella THC

Wow, big day for you, Trip! Harvested number 2 AND gave us a smoke report on number 1 (which sounds incredible to be honest)

Congrats, sir! Good luck. When are you going to start round 2??

virago420

Just awesome

Just awesome

Just wanted to swing by and say youve done a hell of a job. I have a grow about 3 weeks away from harvest, Ill try and get up a thread of it tonight or tomorrow. Awesome CFL grow, wish my buds were as big as yours. Peace

growMEDS

Awesome grow! (just got done reading the whole thing)

I saw you asking about a new tent - I would highly suggest one. :)

Hella THC

I've spent most of the afternoon reading about Lumatek digi ballasts and it sounds like they are fantastic ballasts, but you need to be VERY careful with your bulb selection. They apparently eat Hortilux bulbs like candy. But otherwise, here is a nice set up for ya, Trip.

http://flora-hydroponics.amazonwebstore.com/250W-120V-HPS-Cool-Tube-Digital/M/B001GKVU0C.htm
I'm partial to the cool tubes.

What kind of tent is that? Is it the HTG that I have heard of? Their website seems to be down at the moment or something.

growMEDS

My cheap 250w digi from htg has worked great since day 1.
When I get a new one I'll go with sun system digis. I think galaxy is the brand