What's new

New MicroMedical Cab Bag seed 125W CFL

Hella THC

What are some good lamps for that Ballast?
i'm pretty sure most other bulbs will work fine, but there's a definite link between Lumatek digital ballasts and blowing up Hortilux bulbs.

On the same note, I've heard about people getting so fed up with digital ballasts that they switch back to the coil style. I'm a fan of digital, but that's only in theory, no hands on yet.

Was this a similar product, Trip? I really do like the size of this tent, but it's the durability and craftsmanship that are unknown and slightly concerning. personally I'm looking at a Homebox XS but it's a foot smaller width wise... it's also 4" deeper which could be good for you, but it's almost worse for me. Shallow = better because of the size of my closet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/36x20x62-In-HYDROPONICS-GROW-TENT-HYDRO-BOX-HUT-CABINET_W0QQitemZ180402150894QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a00ce5dee&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_3690wt_1165

**EDIT**
The Sun System Galaxy Digital 250w Ballast
Keep in mind that Sun System also makes the Lumatek brand, and these problems with Hortilux bulbs could carry over. :D

growMEDS

Most people I've talked to about a 250w hortilux said the price compared to a normal Phillips isn't worth it. I don't have personal experience but I think I agree with them.

Hella THC

I'll be really excited to see what you think of the tent, Trip. if you don't mind, I'm going to use you as my experiment! I want to see how you like the quality, or if you find something better. The tent you linked looks great though, especially for the space I'm working with.

I can't wait to see the buds you grow with this thing, man!

growMEDS

That ebay one for 95 shipped looks like a great deal - the quality looks slightly less than most name brands but all the holes and everything looks good.

Leviathan

why dont u just buy a cabinet localy, something with style and stealth, maybe youll get lucky and it will be cheap to. most likely cheaper then a grow tent.

H

HighAltitude

trips
go check out bigtomato, i was there over the weekend, and today i went back and got a DR40 tent. they got all the sizes in stock:2cents:
< click

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Tripsick, at the worst, you'll need to use some extra black plastic to lightproof it. I had a friend buy a tent off ebay, it was alot cheaper than the dr145 he already had, all he had to do was a bit of further lightproofing on the cheap tent. Depends how much light will be in the room you'll have it in. He's got a couple of nice harvests from it, if you're low on dough, go with the ebay option. Or look into Homebox seconds. :wave:

Hella THC

where are the SHOTS of #2 ?..is she dry..what was her weight?

This is BSF #2 and she really smells like Grapefruit and fuel..
i get a smell like AK47 some times.. we will see how it cures out.

I had scissor hash this time and it was really good piny and expansive... i just keep surprising myself...
My hands smell like I've been eating oranges from handeling the bud super sticky like super glue...

I'm going to make a tiny batch of QWISO from the small trimming i have left over.

There was a lot more on this one.. i hope i can re veg it.

There were a lot more roots in the bottom of this pot than the other plant.. this one was twice the size.
8-28--800--001.jpg

8-28--800--005.jpg

8-28--800--016.jpg

Taa-daa! /jazzhands

Hella THC

Don't worry, Highaltitude, there's so many delicious nug shots on here that it's easy to skip by one :D

I bet they are getting close to dry, eh Trip?

Latest posts

Latest posts