What's new

New MicroMedical Cab Bag seed 125W CFL

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
im not growing anything right now, got a trip outta town in a month and some change. ill be gone like 2-3 weeks and no one to watch my grow, cant leave an hps going with plants in soil they'll be dead when iget back for certain, the question is will my house be burned down along with the plants.

but those pictures up there, the 1st one was like 7-8 weeks into flower. i had to chop early, i was moving.

the second one was around the same age when itook the pics maybe a week or so earlier. didnt really frost up much more than that by the time i chopped.

the 3rd pic, i have no idea the age, this was a long while ago and i didnt take notes. all i can tell you is this was new years eve, and i had planned to chop the grow in time for valentines day. so maybe this was... no wait i think im thinking of a different grow. anyway from the pistils its gotta be something like 6 weeks in flower. or thereabouts.
might be like 7 weeks, i had already taken the cola and iwas letting the rest finish out. 7-8 weeks since flowers.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
11 Weeks of Flowering 12/12 BSF #2 still going strong

11 Weeks of Flowering 12/12 BSF #2 still going strong

j

Leviathan

i luv your patience..so what did u yeild on the plant that u said flowered under 18 hours of light, im guessing it was an auto strain?

Leviathan

id like to see what you can yeild with all your floor space being used up witht that 250 light of yours. i wonder if u could get .5 gpw with that thing-

Leviathan

i may run a 150 hps some day but i cant stand the heat signiture of hid lighting, its just another headache i dont want , and besides everyone that grows with cfls or floro speaks of better quality budds, the lights just better just not as intense. plus with the 110 watt pl-l systems your putting out 10000 lumens, a 150 hps puts out i believe 15000.. i imagine your 250 is somewere around 12000 last i checked. to each his own-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking good bro, that BSF is freaking dank, and that popcorn bud looks like i can just grab it of my screen, sweet.
Peace.

Hella THC

Hey Trip!!

Still looking great! I bet you get a zip off that first plant for sure! That's what it looks like to me at least.

Can't wait for a smoke report!

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Wow Trip, you are the most disciplined dry/cure dude I know. Glad to hear you're on the right track with the smell. Logic dictates the taste will be there also. I never got it right until I put two jars through a test and compared the results. Still don't know it I've got things dialed in but it seems you do. Nice to know you'll be smoking the good stuff, especially when you did it yourself.

This thread has busted over 16,000 views. To all that read this, give a little rep love to Tripsick

Hella THC

To all that read this, give a little rep love to Tripsick

I second this! Trip is blowing my mind over here. As I type this, I'm driving around the country following my nose stopping at EVERY location that has a scent that resembles skunky lemons in hopes of running into Tripstick! Haha!

Well, time to hit the road again! Just kidding, of course... or Am I?