What's new

NEW LED GROW

bf74

they look good and healthy. buds look dank for 28-30 days of flower.

r they bagseed or a kind of strain?
thanks brother! I wish I had a better camera to show off the trichs.And those sticky ladies are Barneys Farm Nightshade-bred by female breeders on Barney's Farm.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
looken very very nice. so u have this cab and an hps cab right. anyother grow cabs.
like clone cab veg cab.

looken good keep em going.

bf74

looken very very nice. so u have this cab and an hps cab right. anyother grow cabs.
like clone cab veg cab.

looken good keep em going.
thank you bud, I also have a diesel ryder led cab-this also doubles as a veg cab.heres a pic, I just germed 5 la confidentials-3 blueberries-2 nightshades-1 powerplant

bf74

They look great BF, how much longer you think they are going to need?
should be 4 more weeks for the nightshades-the tall him gold needs 7 more, the strong little him gold needs 8 weeks-the himalaya golds are going to be trees, I feel confident enough in this system now to grow larger plants.We'll see.and thanks man.

bf74

I like the pain numbing Indica effects-so I let her go full term before the chop- I know some folks prefer a head high-I got one of those naturally-lol

bf74

packed the veg tent with 4 la confidentials, 3 nightshades, 2 blueberries- ffof potting soil+ hydroton-water ph balanced