What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New ICMAG LOGO NEEDED!!...any Artists out there??

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Congrats OvergrowingKiwi..... great work bro, awesome logo and banner!!

I got to get one of those shirts :D

R

redeyesurprise

Good stuff! Gratz Kiwi on some excellent work and stash box(s) and to ICMag for getting some killer new logos. :headbange

WasntMe

Congrats KIWI great work.

I also really liked !!!'s idea :

fred b's entry is awesome too but may not be practical as a logo. It looks like the type of logos google uses during holidays. Maybe that should be a 4/20 logo ?

It would be fun to see some of these other great ideas appear as "guest logos" on special occasions!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Someone has to win.....but to me you are all Golden...

Congrats OvergrowKiwi....if you could forward me a safe addy to send the prize to.... I'll get it off to you soon as....

....It always amazes me how much this community bands together to help out where needed....maybe next up I can ask for a new Seedbay and Seedboutique logo?.....or would that be pushing your generosity?...lol

D

DiiZZii3

Fuck contest is over already??? well heres my entry, better late then never haha drew this up durin class, altho i missed the deadline lemme kno what you guys think

Stay high
Diz

picture.php

OvergrowingKiwi

Thank you everyone!! :) Really made my month!!!!! I've had my eye on those stash boxes since 2006.

Happy to have contributed to the community and given something back for all the knowledge I've gained over the years.

Also thanks to gypsy and ICMAG team for providing this opportunity. :) Looking forward to seeing the new look of ICMAG coming together.

haha I feel like I'm doing an Ocsar speech.. Your'e all awesome. Thank you.

I'd be more than happy to do more. I love doing this stuff :)

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Congrats man...

Congrats man...

A very professional looking design. Sure to dress up ICMag for some time..

GreatLakes THC :joint:

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Someone has to win.....but to me you are all Golden...

Congrats OvergrowKiwi....if you could forward me a safe addy to send the prize to.... I'll get it off to you soon as....

....It always amazes me how much this community bands together to help out where needed....maybe next up I can ask for a new Seedbay and Seedboutique logo?.....or would that be pushing your generosity?...lol

I'd do it :D

Garuda

Veteran
when I saw your design I stopped thinking about one myself :D great work Kiwi :). I had something in mind but maybe I can use this idea it for another occasion :) what was that about seedbay and boutique? :D

Greetz,
Garuda.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Yo Kiwi, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish but Beyonce has one of the best videos of all time!

Seriously though, congrats, thumbs up and all that jazz!

Latest posts

Latest posts