What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New ICMAG LOGO NEEDED!!...any Artists out there??

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
picture.php

Not a logo, but a little seedling reaching for the skies :D :artist:

OvergrowingKiwi

Got my stash-boxes today! :) They are pure class. I love them. Thank you so much GN & Team.

picture.php

I'll do them proud and fill them up when I harvest this xmas :D

:thanks:

picture.php

WasntMe

they look awesome!
congrats.

I haven't seen these actually posted on the Bay or Bou ...I see the category but never anything in it... am I just missing them every time?

OvergrowingKiwi

The courier forgot a package.. the double screens and glass for bigger box. Got them today :D Going to have some primo kief. They both have screens :D

I think they used to be for sale on the bay but there doesn't seem to be any on there. Hopefully there are more opportunities in the future for others to get their hands on these gems.

picture.php

J

John Bourne

looking good OGK, glad you like those bad boys, you worked hard for them, and we very much appreciate your efforts and talents. keep up the good work!

goldenahms

Those stash boxes are very classy. I'd like to see one with some kind of built in grinder. I love the screens and the separate area for papers and what not.

C

CannabisBotany

Wow those stash boxes are really nice. Congrats. *Also stoned sorry.

guineapig

Veteran
Ok here we go....

In this thread we have 2 animations.....one is the Gypsy Nirvana avatar of the seed with the halo flapping its wings.....the other is of the spinning globe.....what if we combined the two to produce one awesome animation?

First we see the flying seed in space high above the spinning globe.....then the flying seed rapidly descends into the spinning globe, eventually landing on some continent somewhere......this sequence is infinitely repeated and becomes the new IC animation.....

It should be pretty simple for someone out there.....the flying seed and the spinning globe combination is a metaphor for the infinite amount of cannabis seeds that have been sown since the beginning of time.....

Does this impress anyone else? :abduct: :abduct:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Z

zomb

Ok here we go....

In this thread we have 2 animations.....one is the Gypsy Nirvana avatar of the seed with the halo flapping its wings.....the other is of the spinning globe.....what if we combined the two to produce one awesome animation?

First we see the flying seed in space high above the spinning globe.....then the flying seed rapidly descends into the spinning globe, eventually landing on some continent somewhere......this sequence is infinitely repeated and becomes the new IC animation.....

It should be pretty simple for someone out there.....the flying seed and the spinning globe combination is a metaphor for the infinite amount of cannabis seeds that have been sown since the beginning of time.....

Great idea, get your point!:greenstars: -but cant stop thinking of the seed flying away from earth, germinating for alien freaks to enjoy, haha

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok here we go....

Sounds awesome man, like the intro to a sweet cannabis/sci-fi film...

picture.php

guineapig

Veteran
Thats a good idea too.....we could take that "starchild" image from 2001 and morph it into the image of the Gypsy Nirvana flying seed....

I think it makes sense to combine the spinning globe and the flying seed since it perfectly expresses the phrase "International Cannagraphic" in a flash animation format....since we already have the 2 images in this very thread, the first steps have already been taken.....maybe the seed doesn't have to be in actual outer space, that might be too hard to do.....it could be simplified by just showing the flying seed and then show the spinning globe and repeating that sequence infinitely.....

:abduct: kind regards from guineapig :abduct:

NOTB

how about a bush kinda thing where your glimpsing paradise but only half way there,like plants on the left right the sun on top and the trail(icmag) down below?

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
This contest has been over with for a while now...but keep up the good work hehehe

OvergrowingKiwi

attachment.php

Boutique Banner.. Not sure if I uploaded this already.. Did it awhile back for new boo site.

Attachments

• newSBbanner.png
    newSBbanner.png
    55 KB · Views: 22