What's new

New House Seed Pop.

P

Paco

On it will go sir. again, sorry bro. so not all of the turd plants we inherited are shit...
Well, this little gem just needed to be grown right for me to see her potential. anyway here is a JLP cindy haze. which seems to have little haze in it at all. smells like super strong sweet licorice. I have not smoked this yet, but trimmers rave about. not sure if i should be worried. looks great any way.

and the third testing room.

P

Paco

RC_Colas Copalita
50 seeds 44 females. not too bad... #44 is super variegated The plants grow like clones. this was the obvious stand out. and it's a boy!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
tumblr_m0ah3mnwvS1qb3ijd.gif

epic.

it has two d's for a double dose of dis pimpin'

"Because everything out of my mouth was pimpin'"
vlcsnap-00014.jpg

"All I did was peel money, and touch bitches."

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How this thread makes me feel:

tumblr_m59dykj1AM1rqsyz6o4_250.gif

Maybe I'll come intern on the weekends...

Acotaco

Holy shit man. Does this mean the SF and freebies will be flooded with the bastard children of these? One could only hope. Was lucky enough to get a buffalo bill

P

Paco

okay. busy day, lights are on in one of the new rooms today. Moved the plants from veg into flower for a weeks worth of staging under the nets. gonna boom. also stopped by the old grow to see some of the seeds in full flower. P-phunk X w91, Pootie Tang, White X grape Krush and New house seeds version of Block Head (Kromes cut Of BH X Tang Tang ( block head line from Grindhouse)

P

Paco

word. thanks grit.
here we go. new flower room. waiting on tables.

New veg room rapidly emptying and filling at the same time.

old veg space. seeds and moms.

some new nutes we are trying out. gonna see how it pairs with Heavy 16.

and the copalitas. smells range from pickle to cedar.

Buddy Holly

nice to see krome's bh again, fine lookin plant and good to know that you're working with it. good pics, p-funk x w91 looks sick.