What's new

New House Seed Pop.

fido

I was gifted some of Tierra rojo's gear thru a mutual friend, I have his Chem 91 x OG Killer Chem, White 91 x Bubba 91, and I popped some LA OG x OG Killer Chem! I lost 1 seedling but the rest are a go! I'll start an appropriate thread in a minute!

will watch
fido

P

Paco

Thanks to everyone. I am too lazy to go through individually and thank you.
Cob- there are not enough bran muffins in the world to make your method work for me.
Sym. we are using coco, Biobizz, canna, GH , earth juice and heavy 16, in no particular order. The blend of synthetics and organics are something some folks are missing out on.

pootie tang
RHS 14 the preacher man phenotype :blowbubbles:

Last edited:

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very interesting project Paco :yes: if you don't mind, me pullin up a chair to follow the show :lurk:

V

vonforne

I am in.

And Paco......we started a new Beer Cup Challenge. We saved you a seat.

V

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when-you-see-a-girl-with-a-nice-butt-wearing-yoga-pants.gif

P

Paco

White X Grape krush f2 or f6 or whatever (the grape krush seeds are from Retardo) and highway man

Bubba Tom Hayes in one gallons on the tables. still have 70 or so to pot up.

testing ground 1

P

Paco

Boys town. with b91 x w91 and chem 91 X OGKC and Krusty the clown (bob saget X RHS 14) and just popped some (2) Bob saget X breeder Steve Sweet Skunk. AKA breeder bob

Testing ground 2. Note the plants pictured right now in the testing grounds are the turds I had to polish for the shop i work for. a bunch of shit plants for sure. But hey, they want sprinkles on a shit sunday, ill give it to em.:tiphat:

some Daywrecker X tang tang.

Last edited:
P

Paco

absolutely not. there was a plant trade and that was it. Anything that happened before and after the trade is out of my hands. I am not going to get into detail about the falling out between the two members here on the boards, as I only watched from the side lines.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
man the crosses you got going paco are crazy.........

that krusty the clown sounds like a true sleeper.........

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just curious after seeing the list with Tang Tang. I dont know there was a falling out.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
W0W.... this thread has the P0Tential to become epic....the genetics alone.... will blow the mynd....but that and the skill level will surly catapult this thread too stard00m.....
besides the amazing plants..... there a plethora of wisdom.... and c00l ass~katz

P

Paco

Hammer- Didn't want to be crass or come off as a dick. But re-reading it, I seem like i was i jerk sorry... But yeah, there was a huge fall out. and that tang tang or blockhead is a champ for adding vigor and getting wild plants tamed up with added trics.
707- i cannot wait for that one. two very distinct phenos. one bob one rhs. yum city.
Veg- thanks, but you will like the new rooms more :)
Yort- thats very kind.Glad to have you around for the show.

Latest posts

Latest posts