New Grower - 1st ever plants !

C

CFL_Grow

:dance013:

First the pics.

picture.php

Cola of shorter plant.
picture.php

The taller girl is finally starting to loose her perfect green color. Her branches are also getting so heavy they are falling over badly... :) Swelling up everyday. The tall plant looks to have atleast double the bud, for whatever reasons.. I think I am in for atleast 2 ounces, which is more then i would have expected ! We will see in another week or two.

C

CFL_Grow

Day 52 of 12/12

picture.php

This bud is so huge it has completely fallen into the other plant for support ! :dance013:

picture.php

I want to chop next weekend, in 8 days. We will see if they are ready though.

C

CFL_Grow

CHOP CHOP :jump:

I took the short lady down today to trim and start drying. A little early but it's ok.

I am letting the taller girl go anotehr week or two.

picture.php

Totally suprised by my harvest from one plant. Top cola is the size of two coke cans. :dance013:

bendoslendo

Nice work dude!

Give us the low down on your cab size and the assortment of flouros you've got there. What are you growing in and feeding?

C

CFL_Grow

Cab is 18inx24x40. Miracle grow moisture control soil on this plant. Superthrive and Super Bloom nutes.

lights were:
65w x 2 2700k
40wx2 2700k
26wx3 2700k
2 24in tubes. 1 4000k and 1 7500k
1 18in tube 4000k

Random bagseed

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hella fucking job using CFL bro. Looks delish too!!! Shit looks better than my first HID grow.. Loving it!!

C

CFL_Grow

Thanks bro :) The next plant will yield even more as it is bigger and has more soil ! Plus i will let it go atleast another week.

Can't wait till this batch is dry enough to taste in a few days.

C

CFL_Grow

Yes, I can't complain, great results and it cost me almost nothing to do !

Here is the big girl, she is enjoying the cab all to herself now, spreading out wide, taking in all the light.

picture.php

Should get a little fatter in the last week.

C

CFL_Grow

I just tallied up the wet weights and the first planted gave me 113.9 grams wet.

Bout a zip dry.

RobTheGrower

dude that is a beautiful grow considering you are using floros damn, cant wait to hear a dry weight between the 2 plants, good job bro

C

CFL_Grow

The first harvest is drying nicely, another day or two and i'll jar it up to start a cure. Smell has increased since cutting down, very different smell then a few days ago. Starting to smell like chronic.

Here the big girl enjoying everything i can throw at her. She is awesome

picture.php

Her buds look just amazing

C

CFL_Grow

Been a little over 4 days since i cut the first plant. Buds went into jars today for a cure. I sampled some of it also, not bad, not bad at all. It is on par in potency with the stuff it came from but with a MUCH MUCH better taste... it was not harsh at all like the brick stuff. The smell i can't describe. When you open the jar and take a sniff it is very potent of the typical dank weed smell...
picture.php

Lady #2 is still maturing, letting her go the full time should make her just a little more potent, and a little more yield :)
picture.php

C

CFL_Grow

Alright so i just got back in from Radio Shack and picked up a 60x-100x scope for the trics.

Plant i already harvested - mostly clear, few cloudy. Def premature.

Plant still in the cab is 90% clear 10% cloudy.

And i though i was close, im around 60 days. Will not be cutting this plant until i see some ambers, i want couchlock. Like the first time i tasted the sweet sweet cheeba.

C

CFL_Grow

Well the day is here. Tric's are all cloudy with a few going amber. Time to chop !!

picture.php

picture.php

She gave me 207grams wet. She had a bigger pot, more lights on her and i deleafed her a few times.

Im stoked, i pulled what 207 + 114 ... 321 grams wet off some bag seeds.

Will get a fwe harvest pics soon

C

CFL_Grow

The top of the plant i broke up and it's on the right plate drying.

picture.php

Branches

picture.php

C

CFL_Grow

I sampled this plant today and it is premium. Creeper weed.

I came home for lunch and was out of my regs so i packed a bong of this from the little stuff that dried fast. It was a little heady off the bat but I was not impressed when i set the bong on the table and walked out the door. I lit a cig and got in the truck and headed back to work which is a 5min drive. When i pulled in i was BLAZED, slow motion stoned. This stuff even made my eyes red, which never happens. I smoke everyday for 10 years.

Anyways, i have found a new hobby. This will be the end of my first grow thread, hopefully i will have a HID for round 2. I had some smaller plants veg'ing but they both sex'ed out as males.

C

CFL_Grow

Oh the first plant came out to right at a zip. I passed it off to a friend that lost her job and needs some cash... I told her just toss me half when you get it. Gotta pay it forward.

C

CFL_Grow

Well it's all dry now, curing in jars. The big girl ended up giving me 85grams dry. :tiphat:

picture.php

Honestly, this stuff gets me lit !

Very grateful IC MAG. :thank you: