What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New grow tents

apple

anyone got anymore pics?

and will thse do 8" ducting? main reason i never got a HH delux was it only had 6"

globel

they use 6" there is a 10' x 6' tent coming soon its huge. there going to be making there mini tent for production, if you have ever been to a hydro store the mini demo unit is like 1'6" wide x 3'6" tall . They also use a IR resistent shield so you cant pic them up using a thermal imaging camera. (street version) Quality is alot better then the hydro huts the light shielding is very good too.

Shutting down a hydro hut is a bitch. If the sg is easier due the clamp free socks then making a purchase. I don't know why its a 100 dollar difference between the 5 footer and the 4 square footer

G

people say the street version isnt as lightproof and doesnt have the same reflective interior

G

me too...the dr80 seems perfect for a 400MH

"They also use a IR resistent shield so you cant pic them up using a thermal imaging camera"

does that apply to all models?

how many 5 gallon buckets do you think i could fit in the DR80?
do you think i could get away with only using passive intakes and 1 carbon exhaust?

Z

zoolander

This one here is the nicer one. I'll have some pix soon with some new Erkle, Big wreck, Bubba Kush and some other clones so we can see what it looks like with some green in it. I read some one was talkin about runnin a 400 in the dr 80, that seems way to big, I think a 250 at most

G

why would it be too big?

there is enough space to fit enough fans to cool it, and the footprint would be awsome

Z

zoolander

I hear what your sayin,but man when I look at this being 30x30 that just seems wild, but if you can cool it were talkin major dense bud. I would love to see your grow on this when you do it should be killer.

G

well im definitely gonna try it other wise i have to buy a new light.

isnt it technically 31.5x31.5?

just making sure, im obsessed with this thing and i re-read every thread about it everyday.

in your pics it looks like if you were to scrog everything youd take up less then half the vertical space with plants. is that the case or am i misjudging it?

because if ive got 2.5 feet to work with above the light i know i can rig something crazy up to get the temps below 80.

god i cant wait to get my hands on it

post more pics! :eek:

Z

zoolander

Hey Celariom, I love seein some one so jazzed up like you, thats what I call heart. You probably no the exact dimensions better than myself. I'm one of those if I like it I buy it then think, wow maybe I should've researched that first. lol

I

icon

i was thinking of getting the dr80 & putting my 400w in it & plan on getting the stanley blower. i did a closet grow with my 400w in a 2 x 2 area with a turbo fan cooling my light & kept the temps around 80* so im sure i can pull it off in a dr80
just cant do it during summer.

G

how loud is the stanley and turbo fan?

what would you reccomend to me for using an open 400MH wing reflector?

ill probably run it all through a carbon filter, but i still need it to be as quiet as possible.

i can deal with temps in the low 90's.

ive actually grown and flowered plants in 105F before...i dont want to do it again as its pretty difficult but if noise is an issue i dont really have a choice.

G

These Dark Rooms appear to be the shit. If Secret Jardin can produce a clone box better than the Clonebox, they'll get my money. How badass are drawstring duct clamps?...two socks?!

apple

I'm gonna hold out, just got off the phone with them and they said the 5x10 dr300 is going to be in stock in 2 1/2 weeks, I can't wait. Hope I can hold out that long!