What's new

new grow for 2008! white russian - scrog cabinet

G

Nice cab! Well thought out. I'd like to see some detail shots.

G/L on the new grow :wave:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Wow! Very cool. Nice design. More shots inside the dark area, please?

FreezerBoy

Veteran
I'll be back to check it out. I just spent the day in my own "dark area". Wanting to move my ballast box outside the cab (a freezer actually) I ended up taking it apart and mounting the parts to the freezers frame underneath.

I'm fascinated by all the variations found here in boxes, cabs, wiring, ventilation, etc. I was stunned first time I saw NGBs cab but, I thought his "dark area" was a bit cramped. No, your cab won't hide in a TV box but I love that big "trunk pipe distribution venue" chamber in the middle.

Again, very nice.

Rat_Genius

very nice! I have 8 white russians now that i am going to start here once i get some organic soil (foxfarm). Keep us posted on the grow!

yeknomssa

love that cab setup. looks nicely done. i'm gonna pull up a chair and some a fat one while i watch your grass grow :joint:

Rat_Genius

did you do any low stress training, supercropping, or SOG? I want to manipulate her to get fat nuggets......not just popcorn buds :chin:

Last edited:

FreezerBoy

Veteran
They're alive, They're ALIVE!!! (insert maniacal Frankenstien laugh here)

What are their names?

Rat_Genius

Do you know of any links to some forums that discuss SCROGing or LSTing. I have red very little on manipulating the plants but it sounds like something i would like to try out.
keep us posted on them WR's aka "Vlad Putin's" Im excited to see how it comes along...

FreezerBoy

Veteran
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=24013

which was found here
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=40637

Short version, place a screen 6-12" above your plant. when the plant tries to grow through, pull it under and tie it. When it tries to grow through again, pull it back under and tie it. Fill half your screen switch to 12/12. let the strecth fill the remaining screen. Only bud sites are allowed to grow above the screen. There seems to be some debate as to how much leaf trimming happens under the screen but good ventilation underneath seems to be extra important to prevent condensation, mold, etc.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
hey man, def subscribing to this thread. Had some white russian a little while back and was really impressed. I cant wait to see how your flowering cycle turns out.

as far as naming them...since you have three why dont you name them T, H, and C

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
hey man. don't have anything started as of yet because of moving and all, but a few months ago when my friend and I lived together we had a basement grow.

we started with 4 beans (cali-o) that only ended up being two 1/3 of the way through flwng. we were growing in 5 gals using foxfarm for fert. 400hps and a few fans.

didnt have it inside of a box, instead hung bleached blankets up around it from the ceiling. complications made us have to chop early and yielded about 1oz off each. still good smoke though!

Last edited:

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
really heady, kind of body. geek out then zone out kind of high. Definately made good cannamilk too. yum!

B

BlueberryNutz

wonderful, i hope those do well for you. i was gifted a bunch of seedlings that are all big name strains but they were all mixed up so i have no idea whats gonna pop out. some diesels and kush strains as well as others. they arent much farther along than yours now. good luck to you

Rat_Genius

does anyone know of any advanced nutrients that are "must adds". I am going to be using the Moonshine soil mix so i wont need anything until flowering.......whats your opinions? I know it all reads so good on their website but how can i tell what is the bomb sit' diggity stuff.........feelin' me? :confused:

Last edited:

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
mmm T and H are lookin pretty good so far. are you gonna try different ferts with them to see what works better? or are all gonna be treated the same?

lookin good man!

Last edited:

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
sounds good man, keep the updates coming...love going along for the ride :joint: :lurk:

Latest posts

Latest posts