What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Links to Scrog Grows

Underground Man

Hi, I am trying to compile a list of all the scrog grow threads here on icmag.

Please post here or pm me with threads I have missed or inacurate listings. I hope to keep editing this post to include new threads.

:respect: to all these scroggers. happy browsing. :canabis: :wave:

:ying: = recently added.

70 watts150 watts175 watts250 watts300 watts400 watts550 watts600 watts650 watts1000 watts1400 wattsunknown wattageOutdoor
Scrog information threads

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I thought I had another one entited One Schroomy Deeze Scrog, but apparently it was deleted along with the Rezdog forum.... too bad that was a good one...

I have all the pics from it, but not an actualy grow thread. Let me know if you want them and I'll post em up!

Good effort!

M

Underground Man

Bowlstacker, i remember lists like these on OG and how helpful they were to me. Search doesn't always pull up everything you want :D

m.steelers, i never got a chance to look at that one. I for one would like to see a description and some pictures from it. :D

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Ok cool - Schrooomy Deeze is a great plant, stands up to many elites I have tried. no joke. It is Schrom x Sour Diesel bx.

I'm happy to share the pics, not sure of the dates but they are in order of growth.

started out with 4

ended up with 1

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Then.... there was a pause with updates, and then we had this!

few days before the chop - serious bizness :bat:

Last edited:
G

very good initiative! good luck and please ask if you need some help

2 questions about scrogging:
1. i see it makes the canopy even. does this increase yield? or light efficincy?
2. does the plant go through the canopy on its own or do you have to guide it to the correct spots?

G

1 i think the point is to get an even canopy but i think you also need to use clones, i have scrogged before and i didnt use clones and i didnt get an even canopy soo..i dont know about yield but you expose the whole plant and all of its branches to ligth so i think that it should be pretty efficient..i mean i do it in my space cause i think it`s the only way to maximise my grow(in oppostiton to a sog or whatever)and get as much as possible..

2 yes, they go trough but you also have to guide some so they get equal space..i put the plants about 10cm from the screen and let the find its way up

uneven canopy

uneven canopy

Last edited:

Underground Man

lookimrory said:
2 questions about scrogging:
1. i see it makes the canopy even. does this increase yield? or light efficincy?
yes. By increasing light effeciency you are increasing yield. You are trying to make the plant get as much light as possible and not waste any light.

2. does the plant go through the canopy on its own or do you have to guide it to the correct spots?
You have to guide it (called training.) most people stop training within the first two weeks of flower and then let the buds grow straight up through the screen after that.

Underground Man

oh, now i understand. :D I'd say a little of both.

I guess it depends on how much you think the strain will stretch along with how much screen area you have to fill.

I think most people continue to train under the screen during the first week of 12/12 and then let them go vertical in order to end up with 5-9 inch buds

North34West122

What a fantastic resource, nice job UM!

And man are you right about how helpful those compilations were on OG. My last grow was about a year ago and I'm gearing up to start anew and I get back on the internet and find OG gone. :( For all its faults OG was an invaluable and info-dense resource for learning how to choose a strain and successfully grow it out.

But now it's IC to the rescue and all of the knowledge is slowly being rounded up again. And thank god because this will just be my third grow and I need all the help I can get.

Thanks to you UM and everybody else that is making it happen...