What's new

new england growers:regional info part 2

BlackBart

Veteran
I'm finding my plants are slow to take off this year. I planted memorial day and although I have good color my growth is slow. I'm thinking the ground temps aren't quite warm enough yet. I know that some farmers are complaining that there crops are having a hard time taking off as well.

InPotiTrust

Whats up guys?Lets get the ball rolling around here.Heres wat i have outdoors so far,3 AK99 X Freezland,1 Boreal mix,1 Rukia bagseed clone.The soil has been amended with Alfalfa compost,Re-used composted soil and all plants have been inoculated with myco fungi.I think i might have planted them to close but we'll see.

G

Gratephul4THC

Looking sick IPIT, i just put a couple outside myself, they are sorta big though, I have a great spot but i was more concerned with getting the plants to the spot and in the ground then leaving as fast as possible, Im gonna go and check on them this weekend some time so i'll have some pics to share.

InPotiTrust

Thanks Gratephul the ones in that spot has been there for about 2 weeks now and i just put 5 more clones out yesterday,1 A99 X Freezland,3 Rukia,1 highend.I'll also be doing some force flowering of BagseedB X Biddy Early,End Early F1,Highend F2 i just hope we have a good season.I can't wait to see some pix rollin in on this thread.ECC all the way.

G

Gratephul4THC

So i finally got around to some picsture of my outdoor grow. I only put out 2 white russians. This is going to be my 1st true outdoor grow so i didn't want to go nuts and put out more plants than i could handle. Also i feel much safer growing indoor rather than out, so this is more fun than serious for me.

I have two plants in the pic, can you see them????

here is one of them

here is the other

there is small river right behind the plants so that is my water supply. I don't ever have to travel with anything to get to my plants. here is a pic hope it gives an idea

Hope this works out!!!

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE!!!

-ONE-

Tokin_Jo

All of our plants put out in the middle of may as 8" clones are now over 2.5 x 2.5ft bushes. We dug 2x2x2 holes, south facing garden w/ 8hrs+ direct sunlight.
Looks to be a busy fall!

:jump:

Hey everyone!

It finally stopped raining here :badday: I got over 7" of rain last week!
Hope that don't happen this fall.
I only got about half of the plants out i had planned on due to lots of males and me being greedy with seedlings for my indoor.
But those i got out survived the three week soaking they just got.
Only three got ate by slugs SO FAR and one to deer due to the rain washing all my pellets and scent away i'm sure.

I don't have any pics of the outdoor yet but this is one i rescued from certain death near a stream and also a plant i've had for almost 7months!
Both are in my coldframe out back.

The first one is a mango-bubblegum X ecsd seedling.
Thats the only reason i dug it up and brought it home its got to much potential to be left to the slugs.
And its the last one so i want to keep a close eye on her.
Hope everyone else is doing well. JS

G

Gratephul4THC

went for a quick hike today, things are looking good except for the yellow.

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

1st plant

2nd plant

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE!!!

-ONE-

S

sow the seeds

Went out today and checked on the ladies...due to way too many early season fuckups they've only been out 8 days but I'm hoping they explode when they get ferts and more water next week.

Hope everyone's season is goin well! :rasta:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all, been a while since I posted. Haven't done much outdoors this yr.
I have 4 Blue Diesel's(which probably won't finish) and 3 Purple Peace out where I won't be able to check til sept/oct.
I put 2 Purple Peace in a spot I can check on, and they've been in the ground a wk. Checked on them today, and they had both expressed. Pulled the male.
Here's the gal:

PEACE, HL

Buddle

Veteran
Wow that didn't take long eh HL? I had one Purple Peace left and it died as a seedling..
My plants started from seed have been really slow to show this yr.In fact I've only had two females show so far and half a dozen males?
Anyway your PP looks happy..lol..
gratephul those are going to take off as soon as they eat.Looking good.

Last edited:

whodi

Veteran
much love to the east coast

i'm from the south and was thinking about moving up there.

When do you all have to harvest? What strains work best up there?

Thanks,

Whodi

Buddle

Veteran
The east coast is cool..just expensive as heck.I went until Nov 7th last yr with my last outdoor plant.
Heres a couple from this year..Chem D

C99 x og kush abusive

My beastie girl..ECSD

The white

Original diesel

G

Gratephul4THC

damn buddle those are looking amazing!!!!! i thought i had a couple monster plants that ECSD makes mine look like nothing. whats up with that original diesel, is that like the nycd d?

S

sow the seeds

Wow buddle looking awesome. Nov 7th is pretty damn long for NE. What strain?

Any idea when the ECSD finishes outside? I can't wait to see that beaut stretch and bud up..shes gonna be HUGE! :headbange :yes: :pimp3: :respect:

Buddle

Veteran
Gratephul..thx these have been vegging since beg of March, end of Feb.The smaller ones are cuts from May.The original diesel is some stinky,sticky diesel.Someone else may know more about her..peace

Sow..thx man.It was a Blunderberry.My brain isn't aWAKe yet.Can't remember her genetics.She was grown in an 18 gal tote then Bog planted into a 30 gal(I just filled the 30 gal 3/4 full, cut the bottom of the 18 gal tote and layed that in the 30 gal.She LOVEd it..peace
P.S.The diesel finished end of Oct last yr from cuts..Peace

Ladies in Waiting

GG x Og kush

BlackBart

Veteran
Its always nice to see what you are up to buddle. No run of the mill stuff for you LOL! Everthing looks like its taking off very nicley and with this heat we are having here in the NE its only going to make things better. Hope you have a killer harvy.

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Nice monster plants you got there buddle!

I don't know if I've posted in this thread yet, heres a couple of quick pics..just bagseed, went out at the beginning of July after growing indoors for a good while. Plants are a little bigger now, the tall one is 4 ft now.

S

sow the seeds

Whats up fellow New Englanders? Hope everyone's season is going well. I wish the uploader wasn't down or I bet this thread wouldn't be back on the second page.

I've seen plenty of helicopters out around me in the last couple days and had to do a little dive into some bushes/swamp muck yesterday to avoid being seen so they're out early apparently.

I've also seen choppers searching in mid may of this year in the Blue Hills area. I wouldn't of believed it but I saw em fly very low and obviously going back and forth in rows so they were looking for something and I didn't hear of any lost hikers.

Does it ever stop? I guess the price of gas isn't too expensive to fly around for hours trying to find needles in a haystack.

Stay safe everyone!

BlackBart

Veteran
If they where not military choppers I don't think they were looking. I haven't seen choppers searching for weed in Maine in a long time. Thats doesn't mean that they aren't though. I'm sure that some areas are more prone to searches then others.

Latest posts

Latest posts