What's new

new england growers:regional info part 2

Thats for sure!^^
It's been great the last couple days saps runnin and the tree's are a buddin!!
most of my buckets are all popped out of the snow, if we get rain tommorow only thing left will be those 10ft banks next to the driveway man we got alot of snow this past winter!
Well thinkin spring again got some afgan x superskunk and some assorted bagseed sprouted for some early spots. I had a bunch started but i figured it was to early and they were like 8-10" already so i threw them under the new 400hps should make a nice beginnig of summer harvest:)
Well off to the real job, growin doesn't count thats a passion!! JS

InPotiTrust

Whats up guys?I'll be doing my first outdoor this year and got a few things to get ready.The Strains i'll be putting out are 2 or 1(still don't know sex yet)Biddy Early F3s(Thanks highlighter ) a few bagseed clones and maybe some highend F2 clones.

Heres some pix to get everybody in the spirit

bluebuds

i just picked up some easy sativa and purple power femenized beans!!! hope they turn out as nice as im picturing them. that will make a nicely rounded variety with my hashberrys, blueberry and strawberry deisel -bluebuds

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just remember last april - we had one warm wk early on that fooled me into putting all my seedlings into a cold frame, then things got cold and wet for the rest of the month. :rolleyes:
I never put anything in the ground before may 15th. :wink:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
All the seeds I start damp off even bone dry ones, clones too!

I think I am going to have to start seeds/clones outside this year, some pathogen (could be mold bacteria or nematodes etc not sure) is killing everyhting cept extablished plants and even they are barely getting a return on their investment in roots before the roots die off.

Deft- thats too bad man, I have a couple leaves that resemble yours.
just started in the last couple days on my new starts.
Thought i might have burned em but now that i saw yours i don't know maybe its somthin else:(
Let me know if you find out what is doing this. JS

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I'm sure its a pathogen, I normally have healthy roots and grow all sorts of plants fine but ever since I started growing cannabis its been downhill, each grow turns out worse than the last it seems.

I might put my two moms outside and plant most of my seeds and clean out my closet and use my stored up soil outside for my pumpkins. After a summer with no plants but my lophopora in my windowsill I hope whatever it is thats infecting my roots will be gone or set back enough to let me establish good preventative techniques like better ventilation and less clutter/detritus for it to grow on.

Deft- I trimmed my leaves that seemed to be f'd up and all new growth seems fine. Must not have been the same thing.
Have you found a solution?

My outdoor starts should be going out tommorow if it stops raining.
Got my cold frame almost finished!
It's been like 60-70 all week if this keeps up could be a early season.
But i don't think about that now a little heater and i could veg till they were 3' tall.
But that would be hard to transport i guess!!

Anyone ever grown super skunk outdoor?
I have five seeds to go towards my outdoors.
Ithink they'll be big enough to clone so i was thinking of cloning them onsite and then planting the clones next to the mother.
Anyone ever do this?
I've read about it and it seems plausable but i'm not sure if they could recover and grow quick enough not to be shaded out by the mum?
Just thinking with my hands sorry!
Hope everyones well! JS

Rez's EastCoastSourDieselv3, Mass super skunk, hashberry, oldtimemoonshine, LUI, Rez's SourQueen, and many more... too stoned to list.....................................................................................

Stinkymutt

WOW Spring is actually here , this winter was a long one for some reason . Well Im too stoned to add to this thread but will be back . I just wanted to say high to everyone and this thread is some good reading .

peace
mutt

April showers made it!
With not much time to spare.
Just got some mango x bubblegum x sour deisel does anyone else grow deisel crosses around here?
I know the mango and bubblegum are shorter seasoned but the sd is VERY long.
I'll probably try acouple outside and save the rest for indoor.

Anyone got plants in the ground?
I know its early but it hasn't been too cold @ night lately.
I'm waiting till mid may at the earlyist to put em in the ground.
But i've had seedlings in the unheated coldframe for 5days and they are doing great.
Better to let the deer get filled up on new grass and such, not my plants. JS

Amber Trich

yesss... we took our first round of cuttings today. Superskunk, hashberry, leda uno, and grape krush s1!! Talk to everybody soon!

peace!

dbfr3sh

got my first round of seedlings going outside in about 2 weeks. those would be my solid grow, White Rhino and Trainwreck, and then my experimental grow with 2 strains of Kannabia--Mataro Blue-for its supposed 24% thcv level, and Smile- a cross of blue moonshine for its resistence to mould and pests.

Beloved White Rhino

Last edited:

bluebuds

man it was a frosty one last night guys. hope nobody fell for the warm weather and put any plants out yet! im pretty excited about this years grow, my goal for this season is for 15 lovely ladies!!! that would be a good pull for me. plants are vegging nicely, ill get some pics up soon i hope. dbfr3sh was that white rino grown outdoor? is it nirvans line? -bluebuds

dbfr3sh

yea it was grow outdoors and its from the GreenHouse Co. feminized line. it was grown organically and was amazing!!

Latest posts

Latest posts