What's new

new england growers:regional info part 2

bluebuds

*BUMP* WooHoo its almost outdoor grow weather!!! whose putting their goods out memorial weekend? i will be putting some out for sure as long as theres no cold snaps before then. dbfr3sh are you growing more white rhino this year? have you ever cloned it? -bluebuds

dbfr3sh

-bluebuds--ive havent cloned it before, 2 yrs ago was like my first real outdoor attempt with W.R and last year i experimented with Purple Power just for my head and it came out ok. I am growing it again this year but sadly i didnt get a good batch of seeds and out of my 10 i only got like 5 nice ones. im also experimenting with Kannabias Mataro blue and Smile. ill let you kno how those come along as soon as ive made some progress and get them out to there spot.

These pictures made it into the May 07 issue of High Times and you can check it out on their website too!

BlackBart

Veteran
Hello fellow new england growers. Its getting close to planting time and I thought I would post a few pics of my lineup and see if I can add anything to this thread.
1# Old Northern lights
2# mandala #1
3# Buddha's Bitch ( reclining Buddha x C - 99 )
4# Romberry
5# Hindu Kush x Bubblegum
6# Strawberry Web x Molokai frost
7# Hawaiian Webbed indica
8# Blue Max ( Hawaiian indica)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, BlackBart!
Just doing a few things this yr. I've put out a couple of Blue Diesel cuts w/ a couple more to go, and have some Purple Peace seedlings as well.

Checked on one of the BD cuts this week,(went out last wk) and it had already been "topped". :frown:

K

KnightShield

well, hoping for another great season this year. I hear its gonna be a good one and im trying out some new strains outdoors to see how they perform, ive been hearing the uk cheese does well in the wild so gonna give her a go along with some other things..Got a few shots from last years grows which went well for just tossing some plants in the big ole' sun. Well just wanted to say high to some pals and give a thanks to those who helped me with insect and deer issues last season and hoping to come back with some current OD shots when the time comes. Cheers!

K

KnightShield

Hey HL bro i got ur pm but cannot read it yet..doh...but anyways glad to see fellow NE still rockin the great outdoors. i checked on a few and things are lookin good so far. cheers!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Man o' man we had temps in the 30's here last night. Guess I'll be waiting another 1-2 weeks b-4 any go outside!
:fsu:

Hello new england!!

Got 12 or so plants out on the 22nd:)
They had been in 16oz cups for 1mnth :spank: And were stunted pretty bad:(
But now they have PLENTY of good soil to grow in!
Almost in a stream well it was a stream this spring runnin low right now praying for rain :badday:
Next group will be 10 afganys all ten seeds popped within 24 hours in paper towels, and have been moved to cups of pro-mix.

And then hopfully some preflowering Super Skunk and Bubble Deisel clones towards the end.
If all goes well that is!
I'm moving again and workin 70-80 so time runs thin sometimes :eek: But saturday will be my first indoor harvest so i'll be smokeing bud while i plant so life is GOOD:)

Well maybe sunday i'll bring my camrea for a walk into the great outdoors.
Stay safe and stealth everyone!! JS

PS here's what i'll be tokin while i plant :headbange

K

KnightShield

ya man it swung down pretty low about 2 nights ago and i was a bit worried but all is good...luckily these were vegged clones with a good root system and i planted deep to protect from the cold. one good tip is if the dirt is warm enough to sit your bare ass on it and not be cold-----its time to plant.

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
heres a few babies about to leave the nursery:

Hey Jochsmokes... enjoyed your grow thread!!! I love a happy ending!

Maine - finally finished getting in 50, started on the 15th of may. Most of the holes were 2-1/2 cubic ft holes, some 3 cu. ft holes. 9+ hrs sun. Should be a sight to behold this fall with most of these girls going in at 12" tall or more.

BeezleBubba
Sensi Star
ECSDv3
LUI
Holy Grail
Lethal Purple
Agent Orange
Sour Queen
Jack the Ripper
Hashberry
Cherry AK pheno
Oldtime Moonshine
Cheese
Donk
Sour Bubble BX3
Romulan

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
awesome thread, haven't read much of it yet, being an indoor grower for the past year, I've only had 3 grows so far. Got 3 plants now, grown indoors starting in early Feb. However, Im unemployed as the semester ends and am forced to move home :bashhead:. They were stunted during the first few weeks so I didn't want to flower them in time to be done by may 31, last day of my lease. SOOO they have just been growin and now they are homeless and forced to be put outside :badday:. I'm really new at this whole thing so hopefully my babies dont get harmed. Might relocate them at some point, they will remain in pots the whole time, thats the plan anyways.

Im in MA here, weather has been pretty nice lately, rain comin in a few days though. I just wanted to say hello to my fellow East Coast Growers :joint: and make sure I'm on or nearly on time for this outdoor experience. What about planting seeds now? lets say have them outside in a week?? thoughts anyone?

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I'm still fuxed, I have one 15" biddy early female clone, but its roots are being attacked by the same thing that kills all of my started seed.

Going to put it in ground tomorrow, along with direct seeding.

Stinkymutt

Hands are dirty , and feet are wet , And I itch like hell

Hands are dirty , and feet are wet , And I itch like hell

He he , Clones are goin in , but I am chewed to shit from black flies and misquitos . They simply suck the insect repellent off and laugh at ya this year ! I have mainly been putting out gumbleBum from H3ad and Early wonder skunk cross clones but have a few m39 ready to go in . Garden is looking good though , I mean real vegie garden . Peas corn and taters all up carrots and beets just poking out .
Peace all
Mutt

Latest posts

Latest posts