What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

L

Lloyd_Christmas

going reallly well over my way..... super super busy growing and celebrating!!! Indoors, outdoors, seedmaking.... Maine electronic music fest tomorrow..... Harry Brown gathering in two weeks...... full summer.... loving it!!!!!!!!!
puffing some gnarly bubble........

peace new england!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks like quite melty bubble! I've got a couple bags of sour diesel trim held up in the freezer, seeing that picture make me want to break em out!! It's been a busy summer for me aswell with live music. Last night I went to a free ac slater show, it was a ball until the cops closed it down early... guess we were raging it a bit too hard :laughing:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doobie, sounds like some great crosses.

im still puffin on some bubble from my last run.

so todays the first day of shark week. time to pack a chub and watch some great whites fuck shit up!!

supermanlives

Veteran
if you wanna see great whites go to the cape. bring an inflated seal and tow it behind your boat. LOL big hi to all ya guys i miss new england. DAVESNOTHERE

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey superman, NE is pretty good now adays. i love the fresh air and water!

other news.
this weekend, the gangolph took a bad fall. and broke.
i decided id replace it as soon as possible. that was my most comfortable piece.... so today i did. i also have a picture of the chubbler.

i also started some tomato plants. its kind of late in the season, but ill get them finished.

-=- the T
picture.php

-=- new sherlock and the chubbler!!
picture.php

-=-

im still waiting on my bong add ons. i hope its here in the next few days.

eddie.saw

haha...that t shirt is bad ass dude...

that sherlok looks pretty proper as well!!

just finished up the last of the goods today, i'll be hitting ya up friday!

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
FB- yes! I have a piece just like your first one, except red. Also, my whole crew has that shirt...classic!!

lloyd- bust out that crystally trim bro!!!! holy moly!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got my bong add ons yesterday.
this bad boy draws like a pencil!! (a freshly sharpened pencil) everything is defused and i added an ash catcher. id like a new slide soon. the one i ordered has a massive hole in the bowl piece, making it useless to me.
ill get pictures up soon.

the rain last night was crazy. its looking better today tho.

eddie.saw

hey man, what about a glass screen? they're a pain in the ass when it comes to clogs up it would better than having your slide being worthless...

the storm was still rolling here this morning when i got up, good entertainment on the ride to work for sure!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i looked into glass screens before for my stock slide. the hole is bigger then a 1/4" drill bit. and they dont make glass screens that big.
i have an old slide thats been working great. i will be getting a new one soon tho.

eddie.saw

1/4 inch? wow, that's a bit...ridicules.

i'm going to check out cosmic charlies friday after work... depending on the prices ima buy a nice little spoon. You should really check that place out, nicest selection of any head shop i've been to.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hows everyones weekend going??

mines going great.
ive been on the boat alot. i saw a bald eagle on the water. 2 days in arow. im bringing my camera today and ill try to get a picture of it.... its bad ass.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
semi edit....
i let my sisters boyfriend drive the boat today... he ran it right into 2 foot deep waters. and fucked up my motor.
he will be paying for the repairs. but it did put a damper on things...

shits still decent tho. i dont let things like that get to me. it can be fixed.

time to rip the bong. i feel like i deserve it.

eddie.saw

that kinda blows FB, although like you said, you can't let things like that get to you. At least you got to be on the lake during this beautiful day!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Damn FB, that is too bad!

Glad to hear your take on it, though. Life could be worse.

...bong rips. Good idea. :D

Take it easy NE!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey E.C., hows it going in ur neck of the woods?
today was a really nice day, maybe alittle too hot.

i got the boat motor fixed!! it wasnt the prop or sheer pin like i thought (the prop got dinged up pretty good tho). it was some throttle parts that broke inside the motor. luckily the guy had all the parts on hand and it was done in a half hr.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookn good there stinky mutt.

i tested the boat motor today, it passed. i did go looking for bald eagles while i had the camera there. i didnt see any today, but ive seen one almost every day this week.

heres some mcfly pics.

-=- Mcfly top
picture.php

-=- 2 mcflys
picture.php

and acouple ch9's
-=- afghani milk
picture.php

-=- humboldt top
picture.php

-=-

almost 4:20, packn up the bong!

eddie.saw

mcflys are lookin good bro, glad your motor is back in working order, hope you got your little extra with the repair costs!

Still waiting to see my first bald eagle, may have to go a little further north for that. While i was a moosehead i went out on the kayak everyday taking pictures and hoping to find one but i didn't, although i did get some killer pics of the streams and lakes.