What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

thanks again.. what size scop should I get to know when to harvest? have some flowering now but need to know when to cut.. thinking I need a scope but don't know if I need 30x or 60x or bigger .. hope everyone going well thanks

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
i have a 60x-100X scope and an 100x/200x/400x Eyeclops. In both instances, the smallest magnification works best as it allows a larger field of vision. I've never tried 30X but, have always felt I wanted something smaller than 60X.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks freezer boy, i need a scope soon too. ive been free ballin it. haha

shitty rain today.

but i got a matching chillum to go with my bowl. ill post pictures of them soon. i got a decent collection again. i want a nice stemless bong, and bubbler next.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys,
i hope everyones weekend went well. im watching some back to the future. and im looking to finish a mcfly this week. she smells soo good right now!!

looks like its gona be a nice week.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Hey Fatblunt, what's good man? I heard a glowing review on McFly recently, she sounds like a nice one to have in the garden.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea this mcfly should b great. i cant wait to finish her off!
im thinking of making a mcfly cross, and call it marty mcfly or somthing. ill keep to the back to the future names... if its different enough ill call it doc brown!.. (this shit will get you so high, you'll think you went back to the future! hahaha.)

maynardG, Archie, where are you guys? i hope all is well. ill try to snap some pictures soon.

another hott ass day. i tryed to get some yard work done, but ill wait for a cooler day to get the hard shit done.

eddie.saw

What up FB? Hope the weekend went well for you guys up there, i'm sure you got things done right :dance013:

looking forward to seeing that mcfly, that shit screams quality all the way around!

Yard work huh? yeah days like this make it a pain in the ass but i love nothing more than working out in the yard, makes me feel like im 17 again doing chores for grandma, i know that really doesn't sound pleasant but i loved giving her a hand.

I get this weekend off finally, maybe i'll come up for a visit and give ya a hand and we can have your yard looking immaculate before we even realize it!:wave:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys!
its a hot one today. should be like this for afew more days. im glad i got my stand up A/C now!

i have some pictures! this mcfly i just cut smells soo good. very fruity, its mainly pineapple but theres some lemon tones in there too. i cant wait till shes dry.
i also have a picture of my CH9 humboldt, shes pretty much completely white. this picture was at week 5, but shes at week 6 now. and should b finishing up in the next week.

-=- fresh cut mcfly any one??
picture.php

-=- mcfly, closer
picture.php

-=- CH9 humboldt
picture.php

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
picked up a new pipe at greenbear420 shop.........

picture.php

pufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

break time!!!!!!!!!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice illadelph!
i have a sherlock like yours too. mines was fumed and changed colors.

i just got 420 cleaner. my bong looks like new again, i finally took a picture of it w all the add ons.
also! i took the first hit after cleaning it. and obviously didnt rinse it well enough. cuz i puked right after i hit the thing!!!.. fuck
shes rinsed well now. and ready for a good smoke!

-=- 21.5 inch tall weed star, 2 - 3 tree perks and ice pinched. the new add ones were. a 29mm to 18mm defused reducer downstem, a 3 tree defused ash catcher, and the newest add one was the bowl piece.
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea that bong rips!

i hope you all have a good labor day week end planned.
i woke up crazy tired today. so ill be relaxing all day.

i got some of that killer mcfly finished. so ill enjoy her!

stay safe!!

L

Lloyd_Christmas

That bong doesn't just rip... it also makes fat kids pass out and clubs baby seals. Watch out! :joint:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doobie, nyce outdoors!! :tiphat:

maynardG, i havent tryed them yet. i heard good things and always wanted to try them. let us know how u like end up liking them.

Latest posts

Latest posts