What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys,
hows it going? i spent yesterday at hampton beach. i hope everyones weekend is going good.

im hungry

eddie.saw

that sounds like a good time FB, it's been a hot ass weekend so the beach sounds nice, i'm headed to the Yarmouth Clam Festival today.

Hope everyone's keeping cool!

time to eat some clams

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im watching weeds from the beginning. i think the new season begins in august.
its a fucking great show. kevin nealon, always gets me pumped to smoke. dudes hilarious.

-=-
232492.jpg

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plant thieves suck!! :bashhead:

damn it!!
those bastards.

im still watching weeds. so ive been busy.

as for grow shit. im pumped i got some AN big bud and overdrive as boosters!! ive heard and seen nothing but good things. those wil be replacing my kool bloom powder.

its all rainy. so im going back to watching weeds. another lazy day!!

how you people feel about CFL? just got some as a ift 105w 5000 lumens 65k.. let me know better than a hps.. or will all three I got put to gether equal ... enough??/

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HPS is the way to go for flowering
i have t-5 floro's and MH bulbs i use to veg with.
CFL's do work. but definitely arent as good as HPS in flowering.

how was every ones weekend?>?
i spent time w my family. we went out on the boat some more.

sorry for the lack of pictures, ill get some up soon. a few of those ch9s r looking good. i got my ventilation all straightened out. and hit them with overdrive today. so they will look even better soon.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow its a great day out.
i hope you all get to enjoy it, i know i will.
hmm, maybe ill take the boat out today!

how the fuck is everyone???

eddie.saw

It is absolutely gorgeous out, i'd like to go fishing, just too worried about getting caught without a license.

I could go out and try to track down the damn rippers!

Have a good day everyone!

palestar

Totally bummed, had a nice grow going of BOG Sourbubble.. a week into flower, 5 plants, 5 males.. what kind of shit luck is that? Had to toss everything this morning, sucks killing all that hard work!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea, its been really nice out.

i got poison ivy or someshit on my leg. i havent been scratching it, its hard not too tho.

im giving promix a try!

eddie.saw

scratch the hell out of it and then put bleach or vinegar on it, it'll burn like hell but it'll also dry it out!

promix was the first thing i ever used outdoors, pretty decent stuff for what i needed it for as a base.

Question what you people do with your male plants? throw them or grow them? ( I know keep away from males) but can you still get bud of them? or they only good for seeds (if will you still get a female seed from a male pant? Hope you can help thanks just found a male in my clan

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
going reallly well over my way..... super super busy growing and celebrating!!! Indoors, outdoors, seedmaking.... Maine electronic music fest tomorrow..... Harry Brown gathering in two weeks...... full summer.... loving it!!!!!!!!!
puffing some gnarly bubble........

peace new england!!!!!!!!!!!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Question what you people do with your male plants? throw them or grow them? ( I know keep away from males) but can you still get bud of them? or they only good for seeds (if will you still get a female seed from a male pant? Hope you can help thanks just found a male in my clan

i used to flower my males in a closet on the second floor, when my grow was in the basement.
currently all my breeding projects have stopped. but i did find some dutchgrown pollen i saved awhile ago.
the males are only good for pollen and breeding.

doobie, im not sure if i told you, but i got a chubbler from green bear abit ago... great place.
have fun at the festival. and congrats on the seed making. ill be doing that soon.
what was the cross??

i have a reducer downshaft making my 29.2mm to a 18.8mm. a 3 tree ashcatcher and new slide piece coming!! i cant wait. ill take some pictures w the bong add ons when they come

looks like another great day :wave:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i snapped apicture today. i have a few mcfly's going. here are acouple a few weeks in. they are handleing the heat pretty good.
picture.php

im watching this show on spike tv, called the joe shmoe show. and its all actors paid to pay a charater on a reality show. and theres just one guy who doesnt know its fake. its pretty funny, rictey cricket from always sunny is in it.

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
FB-nice we will have to break in some of these new pipes soon bro!!!!!

projects I am working on inclide: Old time moonshine IBL, flo f2's, OTM males crossed with sweet tooth, cindy, skunk 1, sourD IBL, and gorilla gold 3. Doing the same crosses with flo males as well... and OTM X Flo. Ordered packs of sour bubble, cherry hemmingway, blubonic. making outdoor hybrids with GG#3 as the male....Snazzleberry strawberry D, chemDD and BR1947 hitting the flower rooms soon. lots going on, thanks for asking!!!!!!! lol peace

Latest posts

Latest posts