What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

archie123

FB,,,point well taken>>>>like a frkn ice cream stand???2 many 2 choose????damn!!!

snype,,nice forest,,.if they r chem x,and 4sd im jellious????you and the fat man sweet genes????

opened the "cloz" this am was hit w/ a new stink??some kinda funk from 1 of them???sour overripe???
anyway love the adventure,and if u see me fkn up say so?????weird day??suns out raining??gonna clear up cloudy w/ a warm frost????
now i know what a sog looks like 30+sites in a 22"x40" "cloz"
thanks all!!!!!sin- cerly A1

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
weird weather today

im prepping the whiteberrys for harvest now, about 20 of them, should be a good take.

heres some shots of tent 2, and whiteberry pheno2, and the 3 foot chemD

-=- whiteberry pheno2, 3 foot chemD
picture.php

-=- tent 2. ( chemd, cdXsd, mystic gem week5)
picture.php

-=-

archie123

that ain't right???fine business...
weird weather today

im prepping the whiteberrys for harvest now, about 20 of them, should be a good take.

heres some shots of tent 2, and whiteberry pheno2, and the 3 foot chemD

-=- whiteberry pheno2, 3 foot chemD
picture.php

-=- tent 2. ( chemd, cdXsd, mystic gem week5)
picture.php

-=-

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the so called 50day whiteberry finally came down in a big way.
this pheno took longer then expected, lemony, pretty good high. nothing crazy tho. i really hope i get it on the next pheno.
also a shot of, one of the two chemD's before chop.

-=- chemD before chop
picture.php

-=- WB's hanging
picture.php

-=-

i love harvest time. :dance013:

archie123

yea lifes a bitch:moon:don't look bad,,envy ain't pretty???how many days on the chem//mine, 4 all organic are lookin pretty spiffy???at least in my small mind???so the cure is on...do you dry in 1 of the tents????thanks 4 the views!!!!!
the so called 50day whiteberry finally came down in a big way.
this pheno took longer then expected, lemony, pretty good high. nothing crazy tho. i really hope i get it on the next pheno.
also a shot of, one of the two chemD's before chop.

-=- chemD before chop
picture.php

-=- WB's hanging
picture.php

-=-

i love harvest time. :dance013:

Last edited:

gmanwho

Veteran
Ohh man Ganja d, i only wish. everytime is pop into tom hill's growing them big out oors thread i just wanna pack up an move. an then have my cuts over nighted.

Figuired since i havent posted any photos up here before im gonna start with from bag seed labeled Early Pearl. Piney to lemony taste. great trich coverage, great yield never ever seen her get any mold. Fan favorite.

day 67 after a 15 day flush.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy NE, weather should be cooling off in a few days.

b-safe

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea lifes a bitch:moon:don't look bad,,envy ain't pretty???how many days on the chem//mine, 4 all organic are lookin pretty spiffy???at least in my small mind???so the cure is on...do you dry in 1 of the tents????thanks 4 the views!!!!!

ive been slacking on numbers. but i think it was around 75 days on that chemD.
i dry my plants in darkness, in a closet. hanging from coat hangers.

Gman, great pictures, you should have a good take from those. let us know how she smokes!

I am thinking on building a grow room(attic attempt failed don't want to spend money on cooling off attic or any neg factors, Question Whats a good size grow room? want veg and flowering differnt rooms/cubes, Was going to do 4 w x 2 deepx 4 high each and stack them on top each other, looking for some were around 6 good plants, maybe keep up with bubble buckets (dwc) Any suggestions, whould like smaller but if too risky don't want, have 250w and 400w hps and one 400w MH also have 150 hps, thats what I got any help???

archie123

I am thinking on building a grow room(attic attempt failed don't want to spend money on cooling off attic or any neg factors, Question Whats a good size grow room? want veg and flowering differnt rooms/cubes, Was going to do 4 w x 2 deepx 4 high each and stack them on top each other, looking for some were around 6 good plants, maybe keep up with bubble buckets (dwc) Any suggestions, whould like smaller but if too risky don't want, have 250w and 400w hps and one 400w MH also have 150 hps, thats what I got any help???
go taller in ur flwr area,,-a foot 4 pots-a foot 4 light=2 feet to grow not enough....tou need at least 6' imo?????good luck!!!!A1

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

like archie said. height might be your problem.
you have to account for stretch, some strains go 3 times their veg height. that and you need to keep the light about a foot from the plants. also account, the height of the hood in its highest position. i use the yoyo style hangers on my lights. they do take some space.
unless you want to veg for about a week, and flip them. but if you could veg them more, it would be a more efficient way to get your meds.
id try to work around the 400w light.
have u thought about a tent??? they sell 2w x 4l x 7h tents. it would b easy, no holes to drill.
:tiphat:

Thanks a bunch guys thats great information I was looking at tents but I know Ican build for cheaper, also looking at space I have to work with, was questioning high of flowering from begining now I am strapped for space because of attic, But thanks I will get on planning it. will let ya know more thanks

archie123

gixxer,,,i drew mine up on paper like 6 times,,and still would change everything??tents are sweet,they can come down quick????watch 4 light leaks???my next upgrade will be a tent,,stand alone flower 5x5???easy and can be stored,moved if needed????
btw, the big budda cheese i poped is a growing fool???5 nodes in 15 days from seed,and it allready has an odor????hope it keeps this upmabe some pics of the girls 2 nite??if the dslr gets here in time,,,D-30:jump:

FB,hey man ?were did you get your smart pots???i got some white&black grow bags???allready see probs???thanks man........A1

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FB,hey man ?were did you get your smart pots???i got some white&black grow bags???allready see probs???thanks man........A1

green life supply and liquid sun have them.
ask for them next time, where ever you go. tell them to get them, they arent exclusive, and should be at most places

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Thanks a bunch guys thats great information I was looking at tents but I know Ican build for cheaper, also looking at space I have to work with, was questioning high of flowering from begining now I am strapped for space because of attic, But thanks I will get on planning it. will let ya know more thanks

You're getting good advice from FB and Arch.. I just wanted to mention, I've seen some great grow journals by people growing in height restricted spaces. Most of them use the 'Sea of Green' technique or 'LST' (low stress training) to keep their plants short in height. I have a limit of having my light at about 5 feet, so considering my pots are 12 inches and I need about 12 inches between the tops of my plants and my light, that confines me to plants no taller than 36 inches. I have a few that get taller, and I just make sure they are on the outer perimeter of the light so they don't get scorched. There is a way when you have the will, you just have to be smarter than the problem. Good luck..

mgk :tiphat:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Hello New England!! I'm puttin down my Pineapple smoothie long enough to give an update on my Swiss Cheese. This is a Nirvana strain. I did crop this and I don't think I'll do that on my next one. This is one of the smaller plants (about 26 inches tall) I've had this run, but it sure looks good. It does have about 5 nice main colas.. we'll have to see about my final weight before I decide to try cropping again. This girl is at 67 days of flowering (7 days of flush) which is a little longer than Nirvana's projected 7 to 8 weeks. I've come to the conclusion that some breeders give a shorter time for flowering to help sell the beans to people (like me) that are looking for a quick flowering strain.. Anyway.. here's a couple shots.. I see a 'ham and cheese' in my near future.. mmmmm

Nirvana Swiss Cheese at 67 days (chop day)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mgk :whee:

archie123

MGK,,Dat don't look bad???how much amber @chop:blowbubbles:at the top couple from 2 day,,#30????new cam showed up after lites out???2 moro???thanks 4 all the input!!!
MGK,,also ur 6 count on cl's has worked sweet..can't wait 2 c how they come out???

A1

live free or die

Last edited:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great guys

maynardG, that sounds about right, companys lowballing their flower times to sell. i know most white berrys finish semi fast. but this pheno was 75 day.. not 50 like the pack said.

arch which ladies are those?? seem to be stacking up nicely.

i cleaned my EZ cloner today. reloaded it. ECSD, skunk classic, c99xPR. and acouple GDP,and SC's.
those skunks finish in 50 days. and fully root with in a week. so ill reload those again once i have space.

archie123

mr,fb...if i needed a c99 for future projects,reg's?? "hypotheticly" whose gear would you go with????and gdp???finnish times ?now u tell me????!!!!!
sorry 2 act baked??
the cloz looks good,testing me w/ treats??,the autos outside,,love it there!!!
and the bb cheese is gonna be special,,like 16 days already stinks????

latter all
A1
''

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im pretty sure grand daddy purp is a 7 - 8 weeker. i dont have any in flowering now. they veg slow, and dont stretch or yield alot. (smoke is worth it), so its going to take abit till shes the size i want.
i have some dutchgrowns that are all c99 male, crosses.
grnmtngrwr did mosca negra c99 bx1. they looked good. DG, produces all nirvana's C99's. but, i havent grown a straight c99 myself, so couldnt fully say.

Last edited: