What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey everyone, hope your memorial weekend is going good. im enjoying ocean views!! at a friends. i had a great weekend.

doobie, that was my first time there. nice place. they had hash presses, vaporizers. ill be getting them soon!! what type of piece did you get?

archie great shots :yes: your camera skills are improving!!

archie123

2 are a gifted nysd???looks the balls though????the 1 from top is a sharksbreath!!!!!!!!
FB,,,eat me!!!!!!!!lol.......no hope 2 swipe a sweet dslr 4 the rest of the show?????more pics in my pfle????have a baked holiday"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""A1

archie123

afternoon all/made it through wknd!!!!!!wow????
FB ,,man them gems look sweet,,can't wait to give them a go????thanks 4 the update..............did u give the new glass the drop test yet?????/
mgk,,,hows them berrys?????:tiphat:
everybody else,stay green>>>>>
oh yea tplanted 3 autos into 12 ltr pots!!!!!!4 the porch???

live free or die

:plant grow:

Attachments

• porch 001.jpg
    porch 001.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 11

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
afternoon all/made it through wknd!!!!!!wow????
FB ,,man them gems look sweet,,can't wait to give them a go????thanks 4 the update..............did u give the new glass the drop test yet?????/
mgk,,,hows them berrys?????:tiphat:
everybody else,stay green>>>>>
oh yea tplanted 3 autos into 12 ltr pots!!!!!!4 the porch???

live free or die

:plant grow:

Berrys?, who's got berrys?.. who's maynard.. lol.. actually, i have a new love.. the Pineapple Express is freekin awsome.. and it's not even near cured yet.. not sure if it will make it that far (kidding).. Tastey tastey... nice solid buzz.. more body than most indicas I've done. Swiss cheeze is comin down this weekend.. it's gonna be crazy.. I'm on a roll right now that I'll be harvesting a different strain (single plants) every week for the next 4 (or more) weeks in a row.. I'm getting dizzy!!

mgk :whee:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Berrys?, who's got berrys?.. who's maynard.. lol.. actually, i have a new love.. the Pineapple Express is freekin awsome.. and it's not even near cured yet.. not sure if it will make it that far (kidding).. Tastey tastey... nice solid buzz.. more body than most indicas I've done. Swiss cheeze is comin down this weekend.. it's gonna be crazy.. I'm on a roll right now that I'll be harvesting a different strain (single plants) every week for the next 4 (or more) weeks in a row.. I'm getting dizzy!!

mgk :whee:

very nice, i have chemd, and more whiteberrys almost done.

archie, she hasnt been dropped yet. hits like a champ tho.

as for the whiteberry, i got about an oz from a 2week vegged WB. they dont hold weight well, very light buds, but smoke well. this one is the lemon pheno. i am prepping the other whiteberry pheno for flowering now. i hope its the true 50day, berry pheno. ill take pictures of them tomorrow.

today was good. i did the front brakes of my car. and had acouple ppl over. and took some killer bong rips. overall great weekend.
i hope everyone else enjoyed the long memorial day weekend too!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
as for the whiteberry, i got about an oz from a 2week vegged WB. they dont hold weight well, very light buds, but smoke well. this one is the lemon pheno. i am prepping the other whiteberry pheno for flowering now. i hope its the true 50day, berry pheno. ill take pictures of them tomorrow.

Interesting.. I've gotten only rock solid buds on both of my grows of this strain.. The first one was done in a dripper and my yield was monsterous (at least for a first time grower).. 4 plants, about 8 ounces plus a bunch of popcorn for hashmaking. This time, I got about 1 3/4 z from the single plant and they dry nice and solid. I wonder what the variable is.. or if they've messed with the strain in the past year or so. I must admit a great like for this strain, but i think it's similar to the love you always have for your first girlfriend.. I've got 3 more going right now as an experiment in a single gallon milk jug (one in each jug).. put em in flower at 6 inches.. see what they put out.. I love this coco stuff.. just went down to Cornish today and picked up some more bricks of the Cocotek 'Mixed' bricks.. they work out great for me.. 1 brick hydrated in the buckets I grow in and it's perfect.. this PX makes me real chatty.. sorry.. lol

mgk :tiphat:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting.. I've gotten only rock solid buds on both of my grows of this strain.. The first one was done in a dripper and my yield was monsterous (at least for a first time grower).. 4 plants, about 8 ounces plus a bunch of popcorn for hashmaking. This time, I got about 1 3/4 z from the single plant and they dry nice and solid. I wonder what the variable is.. or if they've messed with the strain in the past year or so. I must admit a great like for this strain, but i think it's similar to the love you always have for your first girlfriend.. I've got 3 more going right now as an experiment in a single gallon milk jug (one in each jug).. put em in flower at 6 inches.. see what they put out.. I love this coco stuff.. just went down to Cornish today and picked up some more bricks of the Cocotek 'Mixed' bricks.. they work out great for me.. 1 brick hydrated in the buckets I grow in and it's perfect.. this PX makes me real chatty.. sorry.. lol

mgk :tiphat:

they looked and felt pretty solid on the plant. but dried out alot. i have one more chance at the berry pheno. she was topped, and about 2 feet tall. they stretch alot, so it should flower into something big.
also another 3 foot chemD is being prepped for flowering. my first one is half done!
glad you like the coco.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Sweet pics, archie!
FB, that ChemD should be DANK!
I spent the weekend, moving my plants outside. Shit ton of lugging, and digging. Taking a gamble, put my plants in a wet area. I'm betting on a hot, dry summer! If so it'll be great, but if it's rainy, I'm in trouble!
Of the 5 Early Skunk seedlings I had, 4 are ladies!
I plan to take some pics this week.

G

Ganja D

Whats up guys,hope everyone had a great memorial day. Memorial day in New England is the shit?
I've been working hard almost every day since mid March,did have a half day off yesterday and enjoyed some sun and relaxed a bit.
I miss NE but love my new life. Thought I'd drop by and show some love and pics of what I've been working on.
Peace Guys.:tiphat:

Busy,busy,busy!!!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Whats up guys,hope everyone had a great memorial day. Memorial day in New England is the shit?
I've been working hard almost every day since mid March,did have a half day off yesterday and enjoyed some sun and relaxed a bit.
I miss NE but love my new life. Thought I'd drop by and show some love and pics of what I've been working on.

Busy,busy,busy!!!

Holy Shinto! That's awesome! :respect:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow. looks great ganja man!!
thanks for showing us your progress.
all that hard work will pay off. im glad everything is going good over there for you!

C

cobain420

Looking good Ganja, keep up the great work!

Busy,busy,busy!!!

archie123

Hello all,
G D<<<you are in the right place!!!man that is sick!!!!
HYF,congrats on the new girls,,,,good luck.....
FB,,,hows your genetic nightmare????keeping my eye on that ch gear???if that finnishes like they say them should be winners????
MGK,,,pineapple head!!!!!!if thats around long enough?probley knock ur dic in the dirt????

have a great week!!!!!!!!!!A1 thanks all,,you inspire

LIVE FREE OR DIE

Snype

Veteran
What up New England! I hope everyone is enjoying the crazy weather out here. Here's some recent pics of the garden:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

FB,,,hows your genetic nightmare????keeping my eye on that ch gear???if that finnishes like they say them should be winners????

more like a genetics dream!!
its raining like crazy all of a sudden.
those ch9s will get the transplant soon. a few more weeks of veg, then ill flip them. i should get a good pull from a dozen ch9s from seed!
one more day till whiteberrys, and acouple chemds get the chop! :jump:

hell yea snype. shit looks great man!! is that the 4sd's and chemdxchemdd??

Latest posts

Latest posts