What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

coldcanna

Veteran
The new legislation is a huge step I agree! The ability to sell extra and also to donate to patients really relieves all that pressure on keeping exact amounts around... I'll be interested to see what the dispensaries will be paying for said surplus bud. Also glad to see they are adding more conditions to the list of treatable illnesses for MMJ, I'm predicting that within the next 2-3 years when everyone sees the windfall profits and tax revenue that Washington and Colorado are going to be raising and reinvesting into their schools and public infrastructure there will be several more states joining the revolution.

Muleskinner

Veteran
It's just about 100% certain that Maine will see a full legalization referendum in November 2016, and probably 90% certain that Mass. will have one the same day.

So get your medical on for the next couple years - there won't be any medical MJ after November 2016!

And prepare for the onslaught of people from the NYC and the whole East Coast coming to Maine & Mass. in 2017 - just as the entire midwest & southwest will be heading to Colorado next year. Any college kid with $100 is going to point that car towards Colorado.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Hey New England! I have a question for you outdoor guys.. my new grow partner has 8 Pineapple Express out in the yard.. nice sunny spot.. plants are happy as hell.. they've stretched to about 7 feet.. I'm very familiar with this strain and am a bit surprised that they have not started making their 'cotton ball' buds yet.. I'm becoming somewhat concerned in that the plants take a good 7 weeks from the 'cotton ball' stage to being ripe.. This is going to put me way past the middle of October! anyway.. my question is.. when do you guys start seeing flowers forming?

mgk :tiphat:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
kinda quiet!!!ran PE outside last year it did run into oct just barely.but that was last year???

Thanks Arch.. I've never been an outdoor guy, so it's all new to me.. I actually didn't want to have anything outside at all, but I was outvoted by the owner of the operation.. He's wiggin out because we aren't seeing the activity we're used to seein under the HPS inside.. He keeps asking me 'when does the cotton balls start!'.. I say 'idk'..

archie123

Thanks Arch.. I've never been an outdoor guy, so it's all new to me.. I actually didn't want to have anything outside at all, but I was outvoted by the owner of the operation.. He's wiggin out because we aren't seeing the activity we're used to seein under the HPS inside.. He keeps asking me 'when does the cotton balls start!'.. I say 'idk'..

it will happen fast,but it;s a different world!!like you i like the ID where i am king ???at least until the borg attack??? that and never count your buds until after the mold???stay inside out side is just tough in the great north woods...but nature willing it can happen???

A1

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I've never grown PE, but in my outside days I usually had "cotton balls", by now.

I always chose strains with short flowering times.

Was always afraid of growing into OCT.

Mold was always an issue for me by then.

At the end, I was choosing spots based on, early morning sun over southern exposure.

Drying that dew off the plants, as early as possible, became most important.

Biddy Early was my favorite.

The Vermonster

Hey Fellow NE Growers & Med Users:

I Just moved back to NE after a 3.5 hiatus trying to pretend I liked it in FL. Got back early July and after some correspondence with some "old (IC) friends", I would like to share and "grow" with you...LOL. Nothing to write home about but its good to back on here being able to share/contribute. Thanks to friends I now have a start to a hobby I LOVE!!!!!

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 10
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 11
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 12
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    8.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Hey Monster.. welcome back to reality.. glad you survived Florida.. looks like a hell of a start you got there for you new hobby.. good luck and keep us posted on ur doings..

mgk:tiphat:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Vermonster: Those are some mighty fine strains you've got there! I also survived that shithole for a year for a trade-school college

gmanwho

Veteran
Ya...... FL? People goto florida to die! Im guessing your to young, thats why your back. LOL. was joking with a buddy , told him to become a Mortician an move to florida. endless work..... lol

Whos going to harrys green love festival this weekend???? friends are playing the 10am wake an bake saturday!!

b-safe

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Whos going to harrys green love festival this weekend???? friends are playing the 10am wake an bake saturday!!

b-safe

Fuck, shit! I completely spaced it. Working all say Saturday, kids all day Sunday.

Repeating my yearly mantra - "Maybe next year."