What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Muleskinner

Veteran
Whenever my dogs are gone chasing I feel sick. Never kno what those stubborn fury friends are getting into. Always just want them back safe.

no shit - I'll never forget seeing my dog disappear into the woods on the heels of a huge bull moose with gigantic rack one time in Rangeley. She must have made friends with him or something.

I can't complain, she plays with porcupines all the time and comes back with no quills! If you ever want to see huge porcupines close up, go to Mt. Agamenticus in York, Maine, the place is fucking infested with them, some of the ones at the top are as big as bears.

DankDan

Amber Blob?

Amber Blob?

High! First post! I'm in Central Maine. Thanks to everyone who puts valuable info on here. Has anyone seen this before? It's a Delahaze that was a freebie from Paradise Seeds. I noticed it in flower and it looks the same in cure. I'm guessing it's a result of getting banged around, but it looks cool and I've never seen it before.

Attachments

• AB.jpg
    AB.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 11
  • AB2.jpg
    AB2.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 10

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
High! First post! I'm in Central Maine. Thanks to everyone who puts valuable info on here. Has anyone seen this before? It's a Delahaze that was a freebie from Paradise Seeds. I noticed it in flower and it looks the same in cure. I'm guessing it's a result of getting banged around, but it looks cool and I've never seen it before.

Hey! Welcome to the nuthouse.. I've seen that on the vine a couple times.. I'm assuming that's a fresh bud, not dried. Not sure what it is, but I'm willing to be someone will chime in with words of wisdom..

mgk :tiphat:

DankDan

Thanks MGK! I noticed it fresh, then again trimming, when I snapped that pic. I marked the jar. I'll dig it up and see how it looks now.

coldcanna

Veteran
Hello everyone, I've been reading and posting on here for a couple weeks now and happened upon this thread. It'll be nice to commiserate with my NE brothers.

Was just reading a separate thread and some Cali guys were talking about putting out cuts in mid-July and growing 10ft plants.... If only we New Englanders had it so rough! There's something to be said for guys growing healthy plants in an incredibly short season, in a climate with high humidity and tons of rain. Rock on brothers! :woohoo:

3gunpete

Welcom coldcanna. It can be sleepy in here at times, and watch out for MaynardG, he bites!!Lol

3gunpete

First week of June is safest bet for planting outside in Maine.IMHO.
Personally I like phat bushes rather than tall ones. Easier to maintain, less susceptible to wind too. Remember we want buds not stem. Hehe. I averaged 2 lb per 50g. I also stopped using moms as part of my count and put plants out later, smaller than I was. I no longer experience growth shifts from early onset then revert. And my smaller clones always seem to catch and out grow my bigger older clones. FYI.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
it all depends on the season this year its lookin like june 1st for sure...

i hear ya with the mother plants... i put 2 out last year that were substantialy bigger then my clones and the overall yield was not much bigger

Muleskinner

Veteran

what is that? Is it full of oil? It looks like an Osmacote granule. otherwise maybe a mutant oil gland.

the strain looks awesome, nice potency, Paradise is one of the top few breeders IMO

H

highsteppa

i hear ya with the mother plants... i put 2 out last year that were substantialy bigger then my clones and the overall yield was not much bigger

No doubt, I've found that smaller plants catch up to bigger ones and are less likely to freak/throw pistils. If they go into a nice hole they explode with vegetative growth put out late may/early june.

Aero, when did chem sis finish for you?

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
No doubt, I've found that smaller plants catch up to bigger ones and are less likely to freak/throw pistils. If they go into a nice hole they explode with vegetative growth put out late may/early june.

Aero, when did chem sis finish for you?

around 70days indoor i believe. i would have to check my grow log. cant wait to see what this chem D does outdoor

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
My new "tiny" space.
I'm in a closet 2x6, using about 2x4 for the actual grow.

Two Chronic clones are the biggest plants.

I also have 3 WiFi seedlings, along with freebies from DNA/RP, LA Confidential, Silver LA, and Stacked kush, in the seedling stage. The LA Con is super slow.
The seedlings will be my first experience with femmed beans.

Jizang!! Can't blow up making water cheese. lol
AERO, props as usual.

Just wanted to let everyone know high times is gonna co sponsor hybrid canna cup up in harmoney Maine this July. Its called canna carnival. Most of the entertainment seems to b hip hop oriented so far. If your looking to get in on the first ever high times canna cup here in Maine this your chance. :moon:

3gunpete do you have any info on this? Could be interesting!

coldcanna

Veteran
So I heard some potentially bad news from a guy at work... according to him, to become a caregiver in Maine you now have to have a medical prescription yourself... whereas it used to be anybody could do it. Do any of you Maine guys know the story on this one?