What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
anyone seen gsc in ri, interested in what the craze is about.

Another strain that's getting a lot of hype... I've smoked something that was represented as GSC, and it was nothing out of the norm... I think some guys here about stuff like this and magically come up with some clones that were sold/traded under that name and maybe they are and maybe they're not... I am ver skeptical unless i know the source of the seed stock...

mgk :tiphat:

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
The legit cookies is definitely in RI if you know the right people. It's really really good, although I'd take an OG over it if I was choosing.

The Vermonster

Thanks for the kind words Fellas. Its so great to breathe clean air, see maountains, and hear english 24/7.

A good buddy of mine also just gifted me a bunch of Outkasst Blueberry and ECSD so I'm in a good place considering I made the move around 7 weeks ago back up. Ill be posting and sharing pics during this rough ride trying to ride this bike again....

Peace friends...

Sup guys im a fellow new england medical cannabis user and Cannabis extract maker. I missed out on green love festival last weekend but im gonna try to make it to the harvest ball. Glad to see some other guys from the northern part of New england, pce!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys :wave:
how the hell is everyone?
its been too long. i need to check up.

vermonster, sounds like you have a good deal of killer beans. you haveing outkast blueberry makes me super jealous. that shit was killer. i miss those budds soo damn badd.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran

vermonster, sounds like you have a good deal of killer beans. you haveing outkast blueberry makes me super jealous. that shit was killer. i miss those budds soo damn badd.

Holy shit man! I thought you fell off! Nice to see ya! Go Patriots!!

mgk :tiphat:

aceofspades

Just got to maine a few weeks ago from colorado. Excited to grow again especially in my home state! Hoping to get my card and do an outdoor in the summer! Check out my gallery, I had to leave all my strains behind, but that is ok out with the old in with the new!

Ace

R

Revvv

yea man i agree! miss O's blueberry that is an amazing plant, i got her to yield over 2 ozzies once from just a 3week veg, luv the bud so sticky and tastey!

last year i got a cut from inkognyto but have since lost her and need to re-attain but also need a few others i sorely miss!

wasssup vermonster!

3gunpete

I can't help thinking all this crazy good weather has been manifested by thousands of outdoor growers praying in unison. Hehe

Gotta love this weather as we all need about this time of year.

Happy growin people. Stay sticky..

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HEYYOOOO!!!

HEYYOOOO!!!

i hope everyone had a great halloween. :woohoo:

have we been keeping up with the walking dead??
TheWalkingDead_S2_ep01_Z04.jpg_cmyk-620x412.jpg

there been alot of good shows. some newer shows ive been following are. at midnight, sleepy hollow, dracula, grimm(followed previous seasons).
new episodes for south park, pitbulls and parolees. other good shit.
anyone else watch the regular show?!?! woooo!

ive been misssing eastbound and down, im going to start watching it this week.

Anyone get GTA 5?? badd ass right?

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What good fam! How's everything? Who's waiting for thurs night to get the new ps4? I've been playing so much cod ghost & bf4 and doing dab.

i plan on waiting about 6 months or so before i buy a PS4, i want to see if theres any overheating / bugs in the system.. i still play alot of cod black ops 2 zombies. how do you like ghosts alien game? i played it very briefly.
i just got GTA5 too.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My long lost Bubbler.

My long lost Bubbler.

I got this bubbler when I was about 18 years old. I bought it on my way home from a trip to montreal. We stopped off in Burlington Vermont. Went to a few shops, but I ended up buying this one from the Good Times Gallery. It was such along time ago I forget what I paid for it. I think it was over $300.00. I was given a $90 bowl (of my choosing) for free w the purchase. Ended up getting a case with it.
The same day my friend got a 4.5 foot bong, it had 3 perc chambers.
At one point my parents took all of my pieces only about 2 survived. I could never imagine some one destroying a piece as amazing as this. After about 5 years it was given back to me by a family member. :dance013:

She is a double chambered bubbler. fully worked 2nd chamber defused downstem. the rush/carb was like none Ive ever seen before, Its a snorkle design. Its made so you can fully clear the smoke from the piece. No stale smoke!!!
:woohoo:
picture.php

-=- Snorkle Style carb.
picture.php

-=- Worked, defused downstem.
picture.php

-=-

Last edited:
A

AlterEgo860

the GSC is fuckin the most over hyped bud ive ever smoked.. period.. got to try it this week.. str8 from cali.. the grower was a friend of a friend.. and he had the best og kush ive ever seen and smoked in my life.. and the gsc was good .. but the SFV OG Kush was soooooo much better all around looks . smell. density.. frosty as fuck.. too much hype for bagseed

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
What is not over hyped, is the WiFi I'm puffin' today.
Great stuff!
That's my kind of turkey FB!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day.

GO LIONS!

Latest posts

Latest posts