What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

B

BasementGrower

o how i need to get a bho extraction kit lol.. i havent smoked shatter in about 2 years.. every other type of oil and hash. or keif.. ive been smokin.. i just had to many bills to get any extras now. so hopefully soon i can get a kit..

Luv that BHO myself Bro! Nothing like some ChemD or SFV BHO before bed for a great night sleep! Been using the Thermovape Revolution. Works great for me

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
i just cant get over the flame i love me a nice bong pack of chemdog with some chemsis shatter on top. have trouble holding my eyes open after a hit of that... going to make a batch of sour BHO this week cant wait

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
nope no vac purge but id like to see how that shit comes out compared to my shit. i use bud and close trim for personal head stash and trim pro trim for all the other hash

captain planet

Veteran
Not a whole lot to add to your setup....2 stage 3cfm pump and a decent desiccator..... Or the super dope vac ovens if ya got the scratch. How'd you do with the lvpk?

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Not that I've done BHO much but always hesitant to put it on or near any sort of stove/oven after hearing so many warning etc..

:smoke:

shmalphy

Veteran
r-MOORPARK-EXPLOSION-large570.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/09/moorpark-explosion-suburb_n_873993.html

20549528_BG1.jpg

http://www.kcoy.com/story/20549528/hash-oil-explosions

3gunpete

Jizang!! Can't blow up making water cheese. lol
AERO, props as usual.

Just wanted to let everyone know high times is gonna co sponsor hybrid canna cup up in harmoney Maine this July. Its called canna carnival. Most of the entertainment seems to b hip hop oriented so far. If your looking to get in on the first ever high times canna cup here in Maine this your chance. :moon:

3gunpete

I figured its been a minute since we did the pet post thing. And since then my right hand man buko has passed and our pack has still grown to four somehow.
Anyway here is the two newest members of team higher luv.

H

highsteppa

Hey guys,been a while...hope everybody had some primo winter grows.

Nice bunch of pups you got 3gun. Here's my little guy...catahoula x bulldog/pit. Only 18" tall and missing a small piece of his tongue from a scuffle with a black bear. I felt bad for the bear, he just happened to tree it and gave it hell when it came down the tree. I thought I was going lose him that day. Not a fan of bear baiting/hunting bears w/dogs though.

Attachments

• downloaded 3-07 061.jpg
    downloaded 3-07 061.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 12

3gunpete

Damn HighSteppa! He's a rugged stud you got there. I love the mix. I immediately thought you must have got him from a bore or bear hunter(only place I've heard of that mix befor). Then I read the rest of your post.
I couldn't agree more. I try not to be hypocrite, so to each there own. But Im not into hunting with dogs to tree animals either. Nothing wrong with it, just not for me.
Plus, I would never want to intentionally put my pack in harms way for the sake of hunting.

Whenever my dogs are gone chasing I feel sick. Never kno what those stubborn fury friends are getting into. Always just want them back safe.
Glad he's just got some battle scars high steppa.. Sounds like one for the books!