What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

Nah.. it's no big deal.. I asked a simple question and got called 'lazy' for not looking it up in my 'manual'.. the 'manual' is a single sheet of poorly compiled information that did NOT cover the question I asked. After getting a bunch of abusive replies (and one answer to my question), I popped a cork and called them a 'bunch of condescending pricks' and the moderator decided he was gonna show me! and banned me til August 9th.. oh well.. I'm such a bad person.. I love my new toy tho!!

mgk :laughing:

Well that sucks! Hate when the mods act like that when it could of been settled with a PM! Thats good you love your new toy though! Still on my wish list! :biggrin: all this hype about this strain called GS Cookies ( GS Cookies) Parents: OG Kush x Durban Poison x Cherry Kush! Need to get her on this side of the coast!

@ Tyga im excited to put my moms in there to see what they can do!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MGK, thats some bull they banned you. but who cares. you got the answer you were looking for.

3gunpete, nice nugs from last year, cant wait to see whats going on now... sounds like a good line up of strains too!

green mountain, ive heard killer things about GS cookies. and word on the street is. it is on this coast.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Huh? What?!

1.14 qualifying Incidental amount of marijuana. Incidental amount of marijuana per patient means 12female nonflowering marijuana plants and marijuana seedlings, seeds,stalks and roots that are not included when calculating the allowable amounts of marijuana specified in these rules. See22M.R.S.A.§2422(4-A

Seems 12 non flowering moms! Seedlings, seeds,stalks ,roots are not included! Thats not bad! Question is what about males?!

Buddle

Veteran
Cool! Great info! That fuckcombustion site is cool! Their getting ready to change the medical laws in Maine from 99 plants in veg to 12 plants in veg per paitent! Going to really suck!

Hi GM71...where did you hear/find this info out? I'd love to hear more..darn right it sucks!!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump:2
thank highsteppa.

how is everyone doing? you can start to tell summers coming to an end. there was a few colder nights recently.
im doing pretty good.

has anyone been watching weeds?? big tobacco is going to give silos his own grow facility... cant wait to see that... i think thatd be any serious growers dream come true.
nacy is still a hoe for sho. :laughing:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MyspaceLaborDayComments41.gif

take it easy today... stay medicated!!!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Happy Labor days ladies and gents. Hope all is well and in good health!!!

gonna be a dope week for me. Double Time for working today and tues,wed,thurs off. dippin into my SWT#4 wax tonight :tiphat:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta love the wax.

i think we got enough rain already... i hope everyones outdoors finish mold free. i know september can make or break outdoors.
good luck everyone.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HYF, nice plants. iv noticed not too much is going on here too... maybe most people are laying low. im hoping to get afew outdoors down soon!!

Big JT, all is well here. not sure how everyone else is doing... come on people post up!!!

any one see the SERIES finale of weeds? guru doug!! haha

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Yeah, kind of a bummer, I didn't realize the series was coming to an end, until I was watching the finale.

I guess it's onto Dexter, and The Walking Dead.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I'm still here! Lurking.. haven't had much to post lately. Just went thru a 5 week adventure of prostate problems.. (yes, I'm that old).. had surgery last Monday and everything is flowing like it's sposed to again.. what an ordeal tho.. catheters are NOT fun!! Nice lookin girls HYF...

mgk :tiphat: