What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HYF, i cant wait for some walking dead!!
new southpark, tosh, and brickleberry looks good. im not sure if anyone watches childerns hospital on adult swim but its hilarious.

MGK, im glad everything is working as it should.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
heres some shots of the recently harvested outdoor. LVPK cheers from downeast Maine. where the men are men... and the sheep are scared lol

HOT DAMN!! Aero that pic of the spot fenced in w al them stakes and trellis looks amazing!! Nice thoughts for a top next year .. .. Should think anout some PVC tubing and a nice thick clear plastic/opeque cover that could slide on and off easily .. .. Could be used for light dep too for a nice staggered harvest

LVPK looks damn nice!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
well hopefuly them garden shots inspire all you eastcoast growers to order up some smart pots no smaller then 200gals and go balls to the wall.

Buddle

Veteran
Nice plants Aero...LVPK is a nice strain too. Are they all LVPK?
Your saying is has been used in Wyoming for years..LOTS of sheep in Wyoming too..lol
Aero..I have always admired your go big or go home approach.Work is a lot in my family and obviously are not afraid to work..Much respect to you Aero.How many lbs did those ladies avg? Only reason I ask is 200 gal of soil x 6 is a lot of $$ or certainly can be for folks that don't have access to manure piles etc. Did you run a drip line or hand water? I know 1 lb plants can be grown in 1o gal of medium if you water and feed them enough and correctly.I guess a better way to put this is did you feel you could get by with less medium? I am only thinking of the time and money.Your work is lovely..peace

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37855&pictureid=943904&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37855&pictureid=943902&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37855&pictureid=943906&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37855&pictureid=943894&thumb=1]View Image[/url][/QUOTE]

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Aero: most def inspiration from those pics. Only thing is its gonna be a longgg time before RI allows OD growing for Caregivers and Medical Patients. Looks like Maine is were its at!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Hope everyone's ok! Earthquake in Maine down by Hollis Center.. shook me pretty good and I'm 60 miles or so from there.. 4.6 on the scale.. not huge by any means, but way bigger than what we're used to!

mgk :hide:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all good here. i heard about it.
i hope everyone and their gardens are ok.

any one watch the walking dead season premiere??? it was bad ass, i didnt want it to end. cant wait for more!!

The-Walking-Dead-the-walking-dead-17324134-1280-1024.jpg

the-walking-dead1.jpg

NEW american horror story tomorrow!!!

I

ItsTopShelf

shook us hard but all our equipment was held onto nice and tightly so only experienced a flicker.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Hope all is well with my NE bros.
For sure I watched, The Walking Dead!

Too bad Herschel had to lose his leg/foot, brutal!

I liked him, but I guess he will live, unlike Dale, who I'll miss too!

I

ItsTopShelf

anyone hear about the dude in maine that got followed to his grow .. they murdered him and cleared out the house.. ? maybe a month ago? i was told they killed him the day before he was supposed to harvest his outdoor grow.. they kept him in the house.. harvested .. trimmed.. and burned the house down and left?

this was told to me by a friend thats a cop .. iunno if any of this info has leaked yet..

just wondering if anyone heard anything else? its crazy. thats y u have a rental to grow and 1 to live at .. so if anything happens.. no1 knows about the other place.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
itstopshelf, thats a crazy ass story. i really hope its not true... but again. this world is incredibly fucked up. theres more bad then good now adays.
yea, its possible, but hopefully it didnt happen...

i saw the movie sinister the other day.. recently ive been pretty disappointed in some of the new horror movies. but this one was good... ill just say, no one survives!!!

new walking dead, and boardwalk empire tonight.

anyone see american horror story asylum? first episode was bad ass. it had abit of an alien theme to it... they used some of the first season actors(as different characters).

American-Horror-Story-Asylum1.gif

i really hope they find a part for the maid from season one (the young one(alexandra breckenridge)). she was SUPER hott
american-horror-story32.jpg

Alexandra-Breckenridge-in-Los-Angeles-4-480x704.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts