What's new

New England Growers and Medical Users

G

Guest3498

^Yeah that. Hit it once on the small veg and bleach your grow area. If you use it correctly you will never see pm again after 1 application.

Every other solution is just a bandaid.

whats good fellow ICMagers? Heres a few shots of that SSSC Durban Poison clone!(Week 8) Shes already been knocked up by Chemdawg ibl, G13 ix, Sour Bubble x Headband! All i need now is to fire up some SD ibl for some males!

Attachments

• IMAG0742-1.jpg
    IMAG0742-1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0743-1.jpg
    IMAG0743-1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0740-1.jpg
    IMAG0740-1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0736-1.jpg
    IMAG0736-1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0739-1.jpg
    IMAG0739-1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 8

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!

hey guys,
i hope every one is enjoying the great weather. ive been doing alot of swimming.

green mountain - killer nugs. its always good to see some pictures of male plants. and someone actually doing something with the pollen.
:respect:

ITS FRIDAY THE 13TH :woohoo:
FridayThe13th.jpg

tumblr_ll56eoePUM1qbcib4o1_400.gif

:tiphat:

Higherluv

Thanx! I've heard eagle 20 is nasty stuff that stays with plant as it grows. I've used soooo many different things. And as was stated its really just bandaid effect. The problem im currently dealing with is outside. Maine is the first and only state that I've ever seen pm just around on outside veg. Not just my cannabis plants either, everywhere last year. Plus spider mites love the climate hear too during grow season.
Anyway thanx for all the responses. I miss u peeps. I was on this forum befor as 3gunPete, but I couldn't get my account working and it's been so long I figured it was erased or something. Anyway good to b back. It's been a trying last couple years but have made it thru and lovin life. Hope u all r doing the same.

Thanx! I've heard eagle 20 is nasty stuff that stays with plant as it grows. I've used soooo many different things. And as was stated its really just bandaid effect. The problem im currently dealing with is outside. Maine is the first and only state that I've ever seen pm just around on outside veg. Not just my cannabis plants either, everywhere last year. Plus spider mites love the climate hear too during grow season.
Anyway thanx for all the responses. I miss u peeps. I was on this forum befor as 3gunPete, but I couldn't get my account working and it's been so long I figured it was erased or something. Anyway good to b back. It's been a trying last couple years but have made it thru and lovin life. Hope u all r doing the same.

Wow that sucks with the PM outside! Thats weird cause ive never had that problem and i grew in swamps,and places where i had to use a raised bed! Only problem ive had were slugs and deer! But if you use 1/2 milk and water and spray them and pour the rest on the soil around the base you should be good! You will have to repeat but your plants will love it anyways!

Also if your in thick veg area do you notice the pm on other plants other than your canna? You should spray that to!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
@ FB Ty. I'm stocking up the beans! The next project is Sfv OG Kush x (Ghost OG Kush x Sour Bubble bx3)

Damn, bruddah, very nice!

Great photos as well. Per usual! :dance013:

I'm glad I'm harvesting my Shit's this weekend. Going to be hot as hell, and I'm doing my trimming in a cool, dehumidified, basement!

Good luck to all going to this weekends festival!
Hot, hot, hot, temps for a few days! :toohot:

Damn, bruddah, very nice!

Great photos as well. Per usual! :dance013:

I'm glad I'm harvesting my Shit's this weekend. Going to be hot as hell, and I'm doing my trimming in a cool, dehumidified, basement!

Good luck to all going to this weekends festival!
Hot, hot, hot, temps for a few days! :toohot:

Ty Bro
Yeah the heat is goin to be a killer this week! I'm ready for it though! (2 1800 btu a/c's)
All excited! Just received my 2 gallon air pots which look huge when together! The 1 gallon air pots would work great on a flood table! Guess ill have to order those! Wish some place around here sold them. Sucks having to wait a week to get them so I hope their worth it!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Ty Bro
Yeah the heat is goin to be a killer this week! I'm ready for it though! (2 1800 btu a/c's)
All excited! Just received my 2 gallon air pots which look huge when together! The 1 gallon air pots would work great on a flood table! Guess ill have to order th! Wish some place around here sold them. Sucks havog to wait a week to gwt them so I hope its worth it!

I loves my airpots! I use the 1 1/2 gallon ones.. they rock..

mgk :woohoo:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the last few days have been a killer. ive been swimming alot!!

mgk, that vap looks really nice. mine is the soldering iron dome type. im not a huge fan of it. and dont use it much... enjoy it for us!!!!

G

Guest 226076

wow temps finaly broke was having a hard time keeping rooms cooled,made it through ok.i did put 2 girls down by the water,easy to get to on traxter for watering.happy trails and stay cool.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Lookin good GreenMoutain!! SSSC DP x Chem ibl sounds like its gonna be wicked! Cant wait to see how it performs!! Lookin good in here fellas. GREEN LOVE is comin up on the hill next month soo stoked for that. Goin up with some Potent Glycerine single serves and some other goodies. Bringing cuts too so be on the look out :tiphat:

thanks for the love you guys! heres some Galadriel @ 59 days

Attachments

• IMAG0768.jpg
    IMAG0768.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0774.jpg
    IMAG0774.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0773.jpg
    IMAG0773.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0769.jpg
    IMAG0769.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0770.jpg
    IMAG0770.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 8
Thanks brotha! Yeah she is one of my favs! Yeah and the sad thing i dont think we will see her in seed form again. Well i have a bunch of Dieselrella beans ,i havent ran them since i got Gala. Wish i could get some SD pollen donated or someone who trust worthy (in my circle) to fire up some i have in my stash! Wish i had more room! Some day! Lol!

3gunpete

Well its official. Im back.!.
Finally got my account back functiong. Its been about a year i think
All in all life is good in vacationland. Great summer for us so far. Fingers crossed!!
gwanna link up some freshy pics asap.

Latest posts

Latest posts